What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Any word on the TB3 first flight? the drone has been unveiled, the ship has been commissioned, now we are just waiting for the first flight right? they probably won't do it off the TCG Anadolu the first time, maybe just a ramp on a runway I think.

Any word on the TB3 first flight? the drone has been unveiled, the ship has been commissioned, now we are just waiting for the first flight right? they probably won't do it off the TCG Anadolu the first time, maybe just a ramp on a runway I think.

no news...

25+ km MAM-L IIR and 50+ km MAM-T IIR

MAM-L IIR

Length : 0.95 m
Diameter : 160 mm
Weight : 23 kg
Range : 25+ km
Guidance : IIR seeker , RF Data Link

1690225368088.jpeg

MAM-T IIR

Length : 1,4 m
Diameter : 230 mm
Weight : 100 kg
Range : 50+ km
Guidance : IIR seeker , ( Dual seeker IIR+TV ) , RF Data Link

1690297921323.jpeg

Last edited:
New Aselsan ASELFLIR-500 is better than Canadian MX-15D

Image quality of the ASELSAN ASELFLIR 500 E/O system (left) and the Canadian MX-15D (right).

Images were taken by Bayraktar TB2 UAV from 56 km away
1690650692775.jpeg

1690650821988.jpeg

Note: If you impose an embargo on a product to Turkiye, we will do better for that product

Last edited:
New Aselsan ASELFLIR-500 is better than Canadian MX-15D

Image quality of the ASELSAN ASELFLIR 500 E/O system (left) and the Canadian MX-15D (right).

Images were taken by Bayraktar TB2 UAV from 56 km away
View attachment 942274
View attachment 942275

Note: If you impose an embargo on a product to Turkiye, we will do better for that product
What I am praying most for Turkey is that Turkey soon masters engine technology. Of everything. Ships, Submarines, Tanks, APC, Jet Engines, Propeller ones and all other engine types. For ships and most of the engines Ukraine can be of great help. For Submarines Turkey and Pakistan and other countries should join hands.

no news...
Was Aksungur displayed during this year IDEF 2023. I haven't seen a single picture of Aksungur at IDEF 2023.

What I am praying most for Turkey is that Turkey soon masters engine technology.
- TS-1400 turboshaft engine? Ready and in mass production. (For Gökbey and T629)

- UAV engines? They are ready and in mass production. (For Tb2/3 and Anka and Aksungur)

-Light Armored Vehicle engines? They are ready and in mass production. (For more vehicles than I can count)

- Heavy Armored Vehicle engines? Batu and Utku power packs will be ready very soon, within 3 years at the latest. (For Altay and Fırtına II)

The process continues in the TF-10000 turbofan engine. (For KE and Anka 3)

The engines that don't exist but that we definitely need are
1) the TS-3000/4000 turboshaft engine (For Atak-2 and T925) and
2) the TF-35000 turbofan engine. (For Kaan)

In order for both to be produced, we must be successful in the TF-10000 engine.

Last edited:
TS-1400 turboshaft engine? Ready and in mass production.
UAV engines? They are ready and in mass production.
Light Armored Vehicle engines? They are ready and in mass production.
Heavy Armored Vehicle engines? Batu and Utku power packs will be ready very soon. (within 3 years at the latest)

The process continues in the TF-10000 turbofan engine.

The engines that don't exist but that we definitely need are 1) the TS-3000/4000 turboshaft engine and 2) the TF-35000 turbofan engine. In order for both to be produced, we must be successful in the TF-10000 engine.
Excellent work

- TS-1400 turboshaft engine? Ready and in mass production. (For Gökbey and T629)

- UAV engines? They are ready and in mass production. (For Tb2/3 and Anka and Aksungur)

-Light Armored Vehicle engines? They are ready and in mass production. (For more vehicles than I can count)

- Heavy Armored Vehicle engines? Batu and Utku power packs will be ready very soon, within 3 years at the latest. (For Altay and Fırtına II)

The process continues in the TF-10000 turbofan engine. (For KE and Anka 3)

The engines that don't exist but that we definitely need are
1) the TS-3000/4000 turboshaft engine (For Atak-2 and T925) and
2) the TF-35000 turbofan engine. (For Kaan)

In order for both to be produced, we must be successful in the TF-10000 engine.
Why does no one care about the Hurjet engine? We need TF-20000 for Hurjet and maybe bigger Kizilelma and bigger Anka-3.

Back
Top Bottom