What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Why? This donkey ruins every thread. He is autistic idiot. Go to Gaza forum and see this Autistic moron

Turkiye will not fight Israel
shut up and go to fight Israel with your Iran and HAMAS

and stop ruining Turkish threads false flagger troll team

@The Eagle @waz This forum should not be allowed to degenerate into an insulting forum where basic decorum and respect are thrown out of the way. Moderators, rather than stepping in and maintaining decorum and forum rules, are instead deleting comments calling for them to take action. Despicable personal insults and bigoted comments are being given free pass, this can not be allowed. @WebMaster

@The Eagle @waz This forum should not be allowed to degenerate into an insulting forum where basic decorum and respect are thrown out of the way. Moderators, rather than stepping in and maintaining decorum and forum rules, are instead deleting comments calling for them to take action. Despicable personal insults and bigoted comments are being given free pass, this can not be allowed. @WebMaster

People are being thread banned for insults, or if worse formal warnings than bans. There’s so much at the moment and we don’t have the manpower currently.

People are being thread banned for insults, or if worse formal warnings than bans. There’s so much at the moment and we don’t have the manpower currently.

Administrators should consider expanding pool of moderators, if possible. We come to this forum for the quality and depth of the discussions and it’s very unfortunate to see such despicable personal insults including parents, which have been the trend lately.

Turkiye will not fight Israel
shut up and go to fight Israel with your Iran and HAMAS

and stop ruining Turkish threads false flagger troll team
Not now but one day we will, we have to figh. This f.. invaders are a great threat toTurkey security and and innocent civilians.

They are really fast!
I mean, in the end it's just TB2 with retractable rear landing gear and foldable wings. Ok, It's a bit more than that but you get the point.

I was saying this should be done even before we got kicked out of the F-35 program.

I hope we can see it take off from TCG-Anadolu by 29th Oct.

Back
Top Bottom