What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Japan ARMY will test TB2 not navy
yeah it doesn't make much sense to me.

Not just because Japan is an Island nation and their first line of defense is the JMSDF, but also, they can make a TB2 of their own

Do you have a suitable academic qualification and are considering a career in the unmanned aviation industry? Then you should consider Baykar, a dynamic and ambitious company of young people striving for global leadership in its field.

Do you have a suitable academic qualification and are considering a career in the unmanned aviation industry? Then you should consider Baykar, a dynamic and ambitious company of young people striving for global leadership in its field.

I am expecting big things when the R&D facility goes full operatinal with state of the art Turkish people. Young and excited people, from now on 2 years i hope.

Japan ARMY will test TB2 not navy
yeah it doesn't make much sense to me.

Not just because Japan is an Island nation and their first line of defense is the JMSDF, but also, they can make a TB2 of their own
TB-2 and MQ-9 Reaper will be subject to tests and evaluations at the same time. These tests will reveal an evaluation with logistics, maintenance, operational effectiveness and many more parameters. Here, the Japanese Army will have the opportunity to directly compare tactical armed UAV system with other higher cost armed UAVs. They can choose one of these systems, they can choose both. Or they can choose neither of them and create a unique system in cooperation with one of these countries. It is too early to say anything right now.

Mescit yok mu? :D vay be

Translation: very nice facility.

Mescit yok mu? :D vay be

Translation: very nice facility.
There's definitely a masjid, there's no way there won't be one. lol. The new center is really huge, the promotional video only shows social facilities, accommodation and some office floors. The last part is the assembly areas.

Last edited:
There's definitely a masjid, there's no way there won't be one. lol. The new center is really huge, the promotional video only shows social facilities, accommodation and some office floors. The last part is the assembly areas.
I have the sneaking suspicion that Bayraktar might be atheist.

Nice video - looks like a nice place to work - love how it is filmed with one of a drone too.

Last edited:
FtSYtp7XoAMoaSE

The nozzle section of ANKA-3, which is preparing for its first flight in the coming days. The engine nozzle line is completely closed under the fuselage. This is the part of the system that will undergo the most changes during the development process. When the system is ready for mass production, engine thermal management will be much more successful.
FsDVnsqXgAIbSv1

With a take-off weight of about 7 tons, it will be the flying wing drone with the highest payload capacity outside of US (and possibly Chinese) systems.

Back
Top Bottom