What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Who told you that? The fact Israeli drones were arned was kept classified until not too long ago. Eitan can easily carry all of those munitions and is carrying those munitions when needed.

I talked with drone mechanics, and jet mechanics as well, almost all sub 1 ton munitions in the IDF are interchangable with Eitan.

That's false.

You can't just say "that's false". Tell me what is false and why.

Who told you that? The fact Israeli drones were arned was kept classified until not too long ago. Eitan can easily carry all of those munitions and is carrying those munitions when needed.

EITAN has no even AESA Radar

and EITAN can not carry all of those munitions

That's false.

Thats true

AKINCI to carry all kinds of missiles and bombs ... Turkiye has better munition family than İsrael

and AKINCI carry even 870 kg Bomb
1662487232649.jpeg

You can't just say "that's false". Tell me what is false and why.
You really think US, Israeli, Chinese or even Iranian drones don't have a wide range of munitions? It's well within the engineer's powers to make any munition compatible.

EITAN has no even AESA Radar

and EITAN can not carry all of those munitions
False,
1662489265038.png

Eitan has a configuration of ELM-2022-ML AESA radar, with naval and airborne target detection capabilities, as well as an synthetic aperture radar for ground surveilance.

However, in my opinion It's a waste of space and time to arm such drones with AESA radars, it is not the role of prop drones, with only 400km/h maximum speed, to carry such equipment. Such a drone would not survive in an environment without air superiority, it has 0% chance to avoid air-to-air missiles whereas an enemy aircraft could easily launch a missile from a very long range no-escape radius (for the drone) and leave the area unaffected.

Eitan can carry almost all munitions in the Israeli army except 2 ton bombs, you would have no way to debunk this, the very fact Israeli drones were armed was classified up until just 2 months ago. There is no footage of Eitan, or any Israeli drone, in Israel or outside, carrying munitions. It is said that it has a maximum payload of 2700kg.

Frankly, I would like to read more about the comparison of Israeli drones and Turkish drones. But, can we make this comparison by opening a separate thread?

We use this thread mostly to share up-to-date information and reports on the topic.

Frankly, I would like to read more about the comparison of Israeli drones and Turkish drones. But, can we make this comparison by opening a separate thread?

We use this thread mostly to share up-to-date information and reports on the topic.
@MMM-E
Can you do the job?

You really think US, Israeli, Chinese or even Iranian drones don't have a wide range of munitions? It's well within the engineer's powers to make any munition compatible.

I am not talking about munitions ... I am talking about UCAV platforms

İranian KAMAN UCAV with payload of 300 kg
Chinese Wing Loong-II UCAV with payload of 480 kg

Turkish AKINCI UCAV with payload of 1.500 kg

American MQ-9 armed with only 12-25 km HELLFIRE and GBU-12 Paveway II

Eitan has a configuration of ELM-2022-ML AESA radar, with naval and airborne target detection capabilities, as well as an synthetic aperture radar for ground surveilance.

İts for maritime petrol missions as like MQ-9 Sea Guardian

I am talking about AESA Radar for air to air missiles , Also SEAD-DEAD Role

However, in my opinion It's a waste of space and time to arm such drones with AESA radars, it is not the role of prop drones, with only 400km/h maximum speed, to carry such equipment. Such a drone would not survive in an environment without air superiority, it has 0% chance to avoid air-to-air missiles whereas an enemy aircraft could easily launch a missile from a very long range no-escape radius (for the drone) and leave the area unaffected.

10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 80 KUZGUN-TJ missiles with range of 180+ km for swarm attack on enemy Warship in the Eastern Mediterranean to protect Turkish EEZ

and 16-32 SAMs on Frigate never can stop swarm attack of 80 KUZGUN-TJ missiles

1 Frigate : min $500 million
80 KUZGUN-TJ missiles : $8 million

also 10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 60 GOKDOGAN air to air missiles with range of 100+ km to hit enemy Attack Helicopters to protect Turkish Army units

AKINCI UCAV stay in the air 24 hours ....
and can create no fly zone over Idlib/Syria even from Turkish Airspace to hit Syrian SU-24s ,and Helicopters , UCAVs to protect Turkish Army units

Idlib is just 30 km to Turkiye and GOKDOGAN air to air missile has range of 100+ km

@MMM-E
Can you do the job?

Ok
I will open a new thread about UCAVs ( to compare Turkish-İsraeli-American-Chinese-İranian UCAVs )

Last edited:
İts for maritime petrol missions as like MQ-9 Sea Guardian

I am talking about AESA Radar for air to air missiles , Also SEAD-DEAD Role
Not only, it can also detect airborne targets as well, especially cruise missiles. It's an AESA radar.
It does not need air to air missiles, it's possible to mount heat seeking missiles on such drones, but again, it's not the role of a drone. Just like you don't mount torpedoes on a jet ski.
I am not talking about munitions ... I am talking about UCAV platforms

İranian KAMAN UCAV with payload of 300 kg
Chinese Wing Loong-II UCAV with payload of 480 kg

Turkish AKINCI UCAV with payload of 1.500 kg

American MQ-9 armed with only 12-25 km HELLFIRE and GBU-12 Paveway II
I am not talking about you.
You really think the MQ-9 can only be armed with hellfire and paveway bombs? Americans and Israelis have been in the drone business long before you and experimented with all the weapons you see as revolutionary long ago.

MQ-1 in 2002 already had Stinger missiles integrated for example, you think the MQ-9 only has hellfire and paveway?

You really think the MQ-9 can only be armed with hellfire and paveway bombs? Americans and Israelis have been in the drone business long before you and experimented with all the weapons you see as revolutionary long ago.

so what ?
France bought MQ-9 UCAV .. go and say Americans to arm MQ-9 with other weapons instead of 12-25 km HELFIRE and PAVEWAY

Azerbaijan bought Turkish AKINCI UCAV and we will arm AKINCI with superior weapons to hit all targets

and Turkiye has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world to use UCAVs as close air support

We kicked SAA+IRGC+Hezbol in Idlib/Syria within 6 days

3.322 Assad Regime , IRGC , Hezbolah militia including 6 generals were killed

also Turkish UCAVs destroyed

8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

also Libya and Karabakh ( Azerbaijan )

200+ TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR , AKINCI UCAVs in service and easly can wipe out the enemy Navy in the Eastern Mediterranean

even French Navy can not match with Turkish UCAVs

Last edited:
so what ?
France bought MQ-9 UCAV .. go and say Americans to arm MQ-9 with other weapons instead of 12-25 km HELFIRE and PAVEWAY

Azerbaijan bought Turkish AKINCI UCAV and we will arm AKINCI with superior weapons to hit all targets

and Turkiye has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world to use UCAVs as close air support

We kicked SAA+IRGC+Hezbol in Idlib/Syria within 6 days

3.322 Assad Regime , IRGC , Hezbolah militia including 6 generals were killed

also Turkish UCAVs destroyed

8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

also Libya and Karabakh ( Azerbaijan )
Do you honestly think this is difficult to integrate already existing munitions to UAVs?
Do you think America didn't integrate HARM on drones? SDBs? AIM-9X?

Do you honestly think this is difficult to integrate already existing munitions to UAVs?

it is not diffucult but it will take long time while USA has different concept for their air force. They are not ready for unmanned artificial inteligence technology for air force while Turkiye already start use it. US commanders would be see UCAVs on the battle field for prove theirself.

Of course USA can integrate HARM , SDBs ,AIM-9X and AESA Radar on UCAVs

but if any country buy MQ-9 UCAV from The US , then only 12-25 km HELLFIRE and PAVEWAY

I would prefer AKINCI UCAV instead of MQ-9 .... only one example

AKINCI UCAV to carry 8 x TRLG-122 laser guided supersonic missiles to hit enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Mobile AD Systems

Weight : 76 kg
Warhead : 13,5 kg
Speed : supersonic
Range : 30 km

1662555378246.png

it is not diffucult but it will take long time while USA has different concept for their air force. They are not ready for unmanned artificial inteligence technology for air force while Turkiye already start use it. US commanders would be see UCAVs on the battle field for prove theirself.
What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? the US is years ahead of everyone in that matter.
The US already has working prototypes of 6th generation fighter that's optionally manned called NGAD.
1662555904872.png

1662555913743.png

1662555934420.png
1662555958642.png

In the US, it is all reality already. It was that way years ago.

Of course USA can integrate HARM , SDBs ,AIM-9X and AESA Radar on UCAVs

but if any country buy MQ-9 UCAV from The US , then only 12-25 km HELLFIRE and PAVEWAY

I would prefer AKINCI UCAV instead of MQ-9 .... only one example

AKINCI UCAV to carry 8 x TRLG-122 laser guided supersonic missiles to hit enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Mobile AD Systems

Weight : 76 kg
Warhead : 13,5 kg
Speed : supersonic
Range : 30 km

View attachment 876914
It's not that they can... they did.
Countries like France don't need AESA radars on drones, cruise missiles etc. on drones.
If anything, countries like France would probably work with the US to integrate their own weapons as well.

What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? the US is years ahead of everyone in that matter.
The US already has working prototypes of 6th generation fighter that's optionally manned called NGAD.
View attachment 876915
View attachment 876916
View attachment 876917View attachment 876918

In the US, it is all reality already. It was that way years ago.

i havent see them in the battle field with great success thats all, btw their concept still not adopted with unmanned artificial inteligence and swarm drone technology. We would be used HALE class Akıncı for AA missions in this year while USA doesnt have same class UAV which can able AA missions. Maybe our boys would be take down some fighter jets in the battle field while USA never try.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom