What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

https://****/SelcukBayraktar/1074

AKINCI-B is making its long endurance flight this morning in the presence of the officials of the SSB, with 1500kg payload. The flight will last until noon.

Again, Baykar Tech seems to have thrown away the spec sheets they announced before and raised the bar.

To give an idea:

24x MAM-L mini smart munition approx. 600 kg
8x MAM-T Winged mini smart munition approx. 760 kg
2x KGK-82 = 700 kg
8x SAGE Modular Joint Munitions KUZGUN just under 1000 kg
8x Aselsan Miniature Bomb (MB) approx. 1100 kg
4x ÇAKIR ALCM approx. 1100 kg
2x SOM-J Stand-Off Cruise Missile approx. 1100 kg
4x TEBER-82 approx. 1100kg
1x NEB-84 Bunker Buster approx. 900 kg
2x SARB-83 approx. 850 kg
4x SERT-82 approx. just under 1000 kg

6x GÖKDOĞAN BVR A-A Missile under 1000 kg

Last edited:

AKINCI-B is making its long endurance flight this morning in the presence of the officials of the SSB, with 1500kg payload. The flight will last until noon.

Again, Baykar Tech seems to have thrown away the spec sheets they announced before and raised the bar.

To give an idea:

2x KGK-82 = 700 kg

The last drone bender.... 8-)

you'd think in such a over saturated market like the drone market it would be impossible to compete with big Western and Asian players

Yet Turkey has annihilated both markets

real example of R&D and people who clearly know what they are doing

Good goin Turkiye.
Most of the stuff our Turk bros curn out lately are state of the art. What i like most is the visual design which imo surpasses competitors. Like the Akinci, ATAK helicopter and many other items i have forgot to name.

Good goin Turkiye.
Most of the stuff our Turk bros curn out lately are state of the art. What i like most is the visual design which imo surpasses competitors. Like the Akinci, ATAK helicopter and many other items i have forgot to name.

when kizilelma fly, believe me western countries will ask for the drone or join the program.

To give an idea:

2x KGK-82 = 700 kg

I am desperately waiting for SOM J test from it. And then a test where Akinci is fully loaded and flown for hours and drops all its weapons on different targets.

By the way what Akinci and Aksungur and Anka means ? Are they historical names of some people or weapons.

By the way what Akinci and Aksungur and Anka means ? Are they historical names of some people or weapons.
Akinci means 'raider' comes from Ottoman fast attack soldiers
Aksungur is the bird means 'white falcon' in english actaully gerfalcon
Anka is the bird in persian tales Zumrudu Anka who can revive again and again

ANKA: A fantastic bird with very long wings and large, mentioned in fairy tales.
AKSUNGUR: 1. The renown given to the old Turkish elders. 2. A falcon species, known with its high-speed dives and long pointed wings and has majestic looks

AKINCI: Scout divisions and advance troops of the old Turkish military system. When the pre-existing Turkish ghazis were incorporated into the Ottoman Empire's military they became known as "akıncı." Unpaid, they lived and operated as raiders on the frontiers of the Ottoman Empire.

Show of force . 7 AKINCI Ucavs Elephant Walk
1657354896892.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom