What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

You can still develop domestically even with tot.

I mean the PULAT came after/same time improved relation with Ukraine. Am I wrong ?
definilty wrong. pulat developed by aselan and tubitak ...

definilty wrong. pulat developed by aselan and tubitak ...

Yes, it is absolutely wrong. Unable to develop Akkor in 10 years, Aselsan developed Aps in 1 month. Neither by chance, when technology transfer is discussed with Ukraine, and again, what coincidence systems look so similar.

Duc3RTkXcAAy6El.jpg

Duc1OSnWwAEo_i4

682d6e00-24dc-4c7d-8d10-5690a591bba6.jpg

Yes, it is absolutely wrong. Unable to develop Akkor in 10 years, Aselsan developed Aps in 1 month. Neither by chance, when technology transfer is discussed with Ukraine, and again, what coincidence systems look so similar.

Duc3RTkXcAAy6El.jpg

Duc1OSnWwAEo_i4

682d6e00-24dc-4c7d-8d10-5690a591bba6.jpg
akkor supposed to be delivered 2020 ..it is not late .eveything is on track.also i had listen myself that ismail demir said we deleloped pulat .no tech transfared from ukrain..

akkor supposed to be delivered 2020 ..it is not late .eveything is on track.also i had listen myself that ismail demir said we deleloped pulat .no tech transfared from ukrain..

Yes, We base tech transfer from Ukraine. However, We have made it more refined…

Last edited:

It is a bit funny to have someone on the assumption that he was listening to what the minister said in this forum. In the future, if the official is actually zaslon, they will tell the governor of Hatay, it will be over.

b91c7006-6246-4318-854f-4d88d06bcba2-jpeg.611960

1. Wingman drone (~100kg and 1,4 Mach speed) compatible with swarm formation flight with TF-X fighters. First flight will be done in 2020.
  2. Strategic drone. TAI developed Aksungur and It is waiting order from SSB. Another strategic drone to be powered with gas turbine engine is offered to Ukraine army. Ukrainian institutes introduced mock up in their defense fairs. If Ukraibe Army accept TAI strategic drone, It will be produced for Ukraine army by Antonov.
upload_2020-3-8_15-47-44-jpeg.611962

3. TISU - Stealth unmanned fighter concept. I believe TAI calls this program as Göksungur. Most likely, we will see it until 2022/23.

4. Sinsi must be swarm attack drone program of TAI with much longer range than STM Kargu and Alpagu swarm drones.

In this field, Vestel has developed anti-radiation and kamikaze drones (~1000+km range) to replace Israeli Harpy and SSB will order this drones from Vestel If It prove itself in harsh trials done in these years. Aselsan is providing Ka-band Rf seeker head + E/O called Atmaca, and warhead from Tübitak SAGE

Tunisia allegedly signed an agreement to buy 6 Ankas with 3 ground control stations for $80m.

Turk eximbank is reported to have provided the credit.

Tunisia and TAI are reported to be negotiating building a joint venture.

Source: https://www.africaintelligence.com/...nts-increasingly-well-ensconced,108395728-eve

Scramble is reporting that the deal is worth $240m. Is this a mistake or does the deal include a lot more than just 6 Ankas?

https://www.armyrecognition.com/mar...ish-made_anka-s_unmanned_aerial_vehicles.html

we paid 186m$ for 10 herons, 10 years ago. ANKA S is much capable than heron.

we paid 186m$ for 10 herons, 10 years ago. ANKA S is much capable than heron.
The American Predator UAV is reported to cost around $4m a piece and the 5 ton Reaper UAV is reported to cost around $16m. Do you think Anka costs $40m?

I am sure the deal includes a lot more than just 6 drones and 3 GCS or this is a mistake.

Also Wing Loong II is reported to cost $1m. But I am pretty sure that that is just a typo that every “analyst” keeps copy pasting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom