What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

as of 2020 France has no its own UCAV and NEURON will be in service by 2030s

as of 2020 Turkiye has its own UCAVs like Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI

and MIUS will be in service until 2030 , even earlier

so by 2020 Turkiye is top country in Europe including Russia in UCAV technology

Europe,Russia,India are dreaming about this UCAV technology

Last edited:
I don’t think that Turkey would like to sell such strategic system(koral) unless they make significantly degraded export version
No need to downgrade it, as it's a first gen ES/EW syst and it's meant for a very specific battlefield.
That TN will not need, at least for now.
And everything is to sell.

TN need to build from the ground up, and fill with equipments here and there, like those drones. Since our striking capabilities are almost non-existent.

No need to downgrade it, as it's a first gen ES/EW syst and it's meant for a very specific battlefield.
That TN will not need, at least for now.
And everything is to sell.

TN need to build from the ground up, and fill with equipments here and there, like those drones. Since our striking capabilities are almost non-existent.
Tunisia is one of the few countries where both people and political leadership are friendly towards Turkey
When i was talking about koral i meant that koral is one of the most important turkish assets and certainly won’t be sold to any country
Since Turkey is selling Anka-s which is produced by state owned company(TAI) it means Tunisia is viewed as strategic country in the eyes of Ankara
I agree with you that Tunisia should first focus on land forces and airforce(large drone fleet) fighter jets at least for now are unnecessary investment because the only threat Tunisia face is from non-state actors(various terrorist organizations)
As far as i know Algeria is friendly towards Tunisia and haftar is too weak to be considered as real threat

Tunisia is one of the few countries where both people and political leadership are friendly towards Turkey
When i was talking about koral i meant that koral is one of the most important turkish assets and certainly won’t be sold to any country
Since Turkey is selling Anka-s which is produced by state owned company(TAI) it means Tunisia is viewed as strategic country in the eyes of Ankara
I agree with you that Tunisia should first focus on land forces and airforce(large drone fleet) fighter jets at least for now are unnecessary investment because the only threat Tunisia face is from non-state actors(various terrorist organizations)
As far as i know Algeria is friendly towards Tunisia and haftar is too weak to be considered as real threat
Terros are more like "training material" nowadays. A way to try strategies, weapons, services etc...
TN doesn't face therefore a "threat" so to speak, But The Defence strategy since this decade was to build an army. When I say build... it's "Creating from the ground up". So incorporation of new system is easily made and at fast enough pace. (That's why many recent Forces, doesn't look like something from MENA)
So, I wouldn't be surprised for more "Special Equipments" in the near future.

Yes, Algeria is a brotherly nation, that we will find and vice versa IF something may come from Libya...

TR military partnership will be interesting in the near future, with mostly "joint-ventures" as a core approach.

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/nov/27/revealed-uk-technology-turkey-rise-global-drone-power

Guess we bought a few and developed our own afterwards ? Or maybe a secret trade deal with tot

TOT is Possible, they look very similar.
Baykar;
salan_unitesi.png
HARRIS;
lightweight-gravity-release-systems-02.jpg

You can still develop domestically even with tot.

I mean the PULAT came after/same time improved relation with Ukraine. Am I wrong ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom