What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Bayraktar is better that is the reason why TSK use it all day long, if Anka would be better they would use Anka right??
Just enjoy the 1080p quality strike, maybe in 10years we see a similar clip of Anka:

What’s the purpose of making a pissing contest between national products in paralel to national companies as well? All are national syatems and None of them are bad. All have their own aims in own classes in field and Army operates them in accordance with operational requirements. Cause of not shared any video image from Afrin, You couldn’t claim that Anka is good or bad than X or Y. That’s not correct argument in a national defence and technology related topic.

Bayraktar is better that is the reason why TSK use it all day long, if Anka would be better they would use Anka right??
Just enjoy the 1080p quality strike, maybe in 10years we see a similar clip of Anka:

:omghaha:
Bayraktar TB2 payload: 50-55kg

ANKA payload: 200+kg

1 ANKA can carry the same amount of bombs etc. like 4 Bayraktar TB2.
It's like if you compare a VW Golf with a BMW M5... different class.

The reason why TSK uses Bay.TB2 is because they don't need ANKA for spotting and eventually bombing 2/3 enemies.

Anyway, while you lot have your silly contest of Baykar or Anka (Answer - they are better than each other) I went ahead and found the components Aselsan is manufacturing and likely used in ANKA-I. :-)

PDF- http://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/press-room/Brochures/Electronic-Warfare-Systems/MULTI-INT_ENG.pdf

guzelsin.jpg

A lot of countries who can't afford expensive SIGINT plane, a good option. They should make marketing at defence fair.

TAI, Bayraktar, Vestel.. All 100% Turkish companies. Respect to all who create something for this country.

We should not take side of any fanatically with political concerns. Instead, we should offer them equal chances so that they keep going and improve themselves.

You know, I didn't want to start a pissing contest. Just wanted to say Thank you to Bayraktar for delivering something that we could use in OB operation.

But someone read way too much into those words, and thus everything escalated.

Also until ANKA's 200+kg payload is proven I won't believe it. I'm a pessimist when it comes to ANKA.

Anka's might be integrated with KEMENT system. İt could be the reason there is no satcom.

Back
Top Bottom