• 54 IHA
Turkish Gendarme
  • 40 SIHA (Armed)
  • 4 IHA
Turkish Police
  • 5 SIHA (Armed)
  • 18 IHA
------------------------------
182 SIHA and 76 IHA (Drones: Anka and Bayraktar TB2)
Just 52 of them have been delivered !
That show how we are weak in production. Turkish defense industries need more investment and investors

187 siha? It is like having an unmanned airforce. :)

That show how we are weak in production. Turkish defense industries need more investment and investors

It is not production of bullets; we are talking about aircraft production with a lot of electronics and electrooptics subsystems. I think our production speed is really really good.

If we assume that average aircraft number/per system is 3, then at the end of deliveries we will have 60 UCAV and 25 UAV at the skies at any moment.

Well, considering that ANKA was a concept in 2004 and Bayraktar a model in 2007 it could be considered good. But back in 2010 with the problems we had with israel, there were a lot focus on ANKA.

I can't see how many ANKA with a payload (BOMBS) has been delivered. But I know that Bayraktar is being used.

I think I read somewhere that TB2 should have a payload of 100 kg (bombs) instead of the 55 kg, is that true ?

Well, considering that ANKA was a concept in 2004 and Bayraktar a model in 2007 it could be considered good. But back in 2010 with the problems we had with israel, there were a lot focus on ANKA.

I can't see how many ANKA with a payload (BOMBS) has been delivered. But I know that Bayraktar is being used.

I think I read somewhere that TB2 should have a payload of 100 kg (bombs) instead of the 55 kg, is that true ?

55kg Official numbers from Baykar.

Are you a troll working for Baykar? we discuss about this topic several times... so stop comparing two different drones.

Last edited:
Zeytin dalı harekâtında SİHA'lar göz açtırmadı.
SİHA tarafından tespit ve imha edilen hedef sayısı 499 oldu.
İHA'ların tespit ettiği 674 hedef F-16 ve F-4 savaş uçakları tarafından etkisiz hale getirildi. https://t.co/XfFKkLwNzP

This is amazing if it is true. SIHA 's are nearly hit the same numbenu of targets with F16s @ olioli brancb ops.

It is really impressive. whether it's UCAV or UAV, or mini UAV (don't know how many of the last ones were used).

It really shows the true value of having "eyes on the ground" / "eyes in the skies". using F16 and f4 is more costly, so I really hope that Baykar Makina are working their asses off to improve their TB2.

Personally I think the jet powered UAV is a bit far fetched, but I won't rule out that it could be the future. conventional engine is still my preference though because of the unknown timeline for R&D of the jet powered UAV.

https://quwa.org/2017/09/11/turkish...ounces-plans-develop-4-5-ton-jet-powered-uav/

55kg Official numbers from Baykar.

Are you a troll working for Baykar? we discuss about this topic several times... so stop comparing two different drones.
Don't respond to messages like that. There is no purpose. We made everything possible in order to explain to
Mr. @Saithan the difference between Bayraktar TB2 and ANKA in both technical specification and their roles in the doctrine and procedures of the Turkish Armed Forces. If he denies the facts that we stated clearly enough to be understandable by anyone with basic knowledge of the UAVs its purely his problem. Lets not engage our nerves and energy in something that we explained for the 100th time while we are not given the needed attention.

Back
Top Bottom