What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

tai-mag-105-sayi-30.jpg
tai-mag-105-sayi-28.jpg

Time will show who is right, i bet my money on Bayraktar.
You cant compare the two UAVs. They are completely different class with different capabilities.
Baykar Bayraktar TB2

General Characteristics:

• Length: 21.3 ft (6.5 m)
  • Wing Span: 39.3 ft (12 m)
  • Max Take Off Weight: 1433 lbs (650 kg)
  • Powerplant: 1 x Rotax 912 Internal Combustion Engine with Injection, 100 Hp
Performance:
  • Maximum Speed: 120 knots (222 km/hr)
  • Cruise Speed: 70 knots (129.64 km/hr)
  • Communication Range: 150 km
  • Service Ceiling: 27,000 Feet
  • Endurance: 24 hours
  • Payload: 55 kg
ANKA A

General Characteristics:

• Crew: none
  • Length: 26.2 ft (8 m)
  • Wingspan: 56.7 ft (17.3 m)
  • Height: 11.1 ft (3,4 m)
  • Wing area: 146.3 sq ft (13.6 m²)
  • Max. takeoff weight: 3527 lb (1600 kg)
  • Powerplant: 1 × Thielert Centurion 2.0 turbocharged four-cylinder engine, 155 hp (114 kW)
Performance:
  • Maximum speed: 135 mph (117 knots, 217 km/h)
  • Cruise speed: 126 mph (110 knots, 204 km/h)
  • Range: 3024 mi (4896 km)
  • Combat radius: 124 mi (200 km)
  • Endurance: 24 hours with 200 kg useful payload
  • Service ceiling: 30,000 ft (9,144 m)
Also pay attention to this:
Anka Block B is a developed version of the Anka Block A. The Anka Block B also has a greater payload capacity than that of the Anka-A which includes SAR/ISAR/GMTI radar (in addition to the cameras of Anka A) that obtains and remits high resolution intelligence data back to base. Anka Block B passed 30.000 feet, 26hr and 200 km radius during test flights.

I always wondered if those funny/special badges are official or unofficial and soldier made?

well, what matters is that someone gave us an uav with payload and we can use it. lofty ideals and failures don't count. There is a saying among hunters "every shot not taken is a miss".

I see ANKA S as an attempt to still show public and TSK that they're in the game. And I don't think I need to remind you that it's not the best one that wins the war, it's the one that works.

When the backloading rifle was invented, it wasn't precise, the frontloader was more accurate, but the soldiers needed to stand up to load it, and it took time. Which is why the Preussen (germany) beat the shit out of everyone.

and still some people say that bayraktar is better than ANKA

It’s not. It’s cheaper and easier to manufacture as Anka is more complex and bigger than TB2 but this doesn’t mean it is useless. It saved dozens lives by patrolling our borders and Afrin. TB2 is a good drone but Anka is and will be more diverse in its duties and strike capacity.

It’s not. It’s cheaper and easier to manufacture as Anka is more complex and bigger than TB2 but this doesn’t mean it is useless. It saved dozens lives by patrolling our borders and Afrin. TB2 is a good drone but Anka is and will be more diverse in its duties and strike capacity.
As i always say Anka and Bayraktar are different class and should not be compared, booth have their own battles to fight.

Bayraktar is better that is the reason why TSK use it all day long, if Anka would be better they would use Anka right??
Anka had a longer development phase and it just got delivered to TSK, i wonder how you come to the conclusion one is better than the other.
Did you compare them personally, if you look at the specs you cant even compare Anka to Bayraktar.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom