What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

You cant mill from a massive block to a engine. First they are casted. After that they are milled to meet the correct tolerations.
I don't my statement contradicts with yours. I've said exactly same thing, First They are casted in Romania then milled to final form in Turkey?

0:38 casting aliminium for engine block.
Ruger is mere gun producer which casts pistolets from aliminum(Untill polymer guns) . Others including turkish manufacturers mill the aliminum blocks. Ruger trusts their producing process.

Because ever since the Bayraktar is pretty much part of Erdogans family, pro government media suddenly fell in love with it and forgot that there are other Turkish made drones.

I am not sure about this, every time they talk about UAVs they show Anka instead of Bayraktar TB2.
At the End it is the job of TAI to upload a video that shows that Anka is capable to fly at 30000 feet, something like this:
It doesent matter what they Tweet, or what they say here and there at the End only proof counts.
If u ask me, and that is only my person opinion - Anka had so many chances to show is strengh but i couldnt.
It had so many problems, like it was to heavy(at all), the flir was the big, they had to buy a internal computer, then Bird couldnt fly at 30000 so they decide to do some marketing bullshit version A,B,S. Even Selcuk Bayraktar is telling in his most Videos the only UAV(turkish) that can fly at 27000 is TB2.
I was here since 2012(reader) then i decide to join this forum cause Anka even my name is Trick2UAV :D, but till today no proof it works - i am really sad about this. But at the End the TAI engineer learned a lot :)! I am happy if i am completely wrong but i think i am not.:yes4:

First armed drone was Anka-B, conducted cirit missile fire years ago. But TB2 is the first armed drone in TAF's inventory.

I am not sure about this, every time they talk about UAVs they show Anka instead of Bayraktar TB2.
At the End it is the job of TAI to upload a video that shows that Anka is capable to fly at 30000 feet, something like this:
It doesent matter what they Tweet, or what they say here and there at the End only proof counts.
If u ask me, and that is only my person opinion - Anka had so many chances to show is strengh but i couldnt.
It had so many problems, like it was to heavy(at all), the flir was the big, they had to buy a internal computer, then Bird couldnt fly at 30000 so they decide to do some marketing bullshit version A,B,S. Even Selcuk Bayraktar is telling in his most Videos the only UAV(turkish) that can fly at 27000 is TB2.
I was here since 2012(reader) then i decide to join this forum cause Anka even my name is Trick2UAV :D, but till today no proof it works - i am really sad about this. But at the End the TAI engineer learned a lot :)! I am happy if i am completely wrong but i think i am not.:yes4:
You sound like ANKA is total failure and its not. One of the main reasons for the problems in ANKA projects was the non stop changing requirements of the Turkish Armed Forces. By changing requirements the design of the UAV had to be changed in order to fulfill the needs. C4 Defence said in 2015 that ANKA B conducted test flights on 30.000ft. It is not urgent need to upload fancy videos with dramatic music in order to see the proof of ANKA flying on 30.000ft. Yes it is marketing mistake but ANKA is completing its objectives perfectly. The crashes of ANKA are because of the non reliable foreign motor but in the close future the problem will be sorted out with national one. ANKA showed its strength. It passed all the tests, it hit all the targets with its guided munition, the SAR is working, the SATCOM is working and its not fair to say that ANKA couldn't show its strength just because we don't have it on video to give us satisfaction.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom