What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

For example on the wikipedia page of anti ship missile comparision chart i added the atmaca missile a month or 2 ago but couldnt create a whole own page for it because we need someone with more knowledge of our defense products to write these articles

Can you elaborate on your idea? maybe we can do it sooner than later.

We could create a wikipedia Thread in here and than agree on articles that need to be written, in English and Turkish too if we can. And than one at a time we can collect sources and start writing the thing together, correcting each others mistakes and so forth. Maybe native English speakers of this forum could check for grammar etc.

We could create a wikipedia Thread in here and than agree on articles that need to be written, in English and Turkish too if we can. And than one at a time we can collect sources and start writing the thing together, correcting each others mistakes and so forth. Maybe native English speakers of this forum could check for grammar etc.
Go for it bro. Open a new thread and start the project, many of our guys will contribute by finding sources.

This topic isn't right place to talk this but when I have time I might check/fix some articles. But the Reality is I can't complete alone and there is the issue that Wikipedia is for everybody which includes westerners. Considering Turkey's current image It is best to fix only some aspects of these articles. Turkish Military enthusiasts are already have this knowledge. Imho it is best to keep the specs away from Greeks, Israelis, US citizens and Iranian military enthusiast and officers.

Even right now, Biggest advantage Russian army has, is it's most important secrets are real secrets. Nobody knows how capable is Russian ICBMs are. All capabilities of F35 is open secret. First one has real deterrence factor while F35 isn't.

I've edited the page for Special Force Command (OKK), Sadly someone has changed it.
I've inserted photos and information for people to gain more knowledge about our SF units.
It's actually pretty important aswell, to gain media interest and people knowing that we are an modern trained military.

Anka-S SATCOM composite dome
MaVRoM.jpg

Little Info.
Leornado annouce the start of the AW249 (aw129 successor) and the search of partners, where Turkey could be again in it, they said.

Turkey is dev an another version of the Atak,the Atak 2, which is a 6ton heli.
But the AW249 is a 8Ton heli... so if Turkey join the project...will they remove the Atak2 one and concentrate on the aw249 (8ton) one or keep dev the 6ton?

in The End if every project is sustained and if Turkey join the AW249 project... we will get a 5 t, 6t and 8t...
the Q: is that really necessery?

We have a few "ifs" but Leornado stated that "Turkey could be again in it", meaning exchange may have been done btw the two... and that the atak2 version seems serious from Turkish side...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom