What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

18252985_48143634885439u9p.jpg

17 019:-)

qS8amWo.png

I dunno why i did this :D and I am not sure if this number has anything to do with the version of Anka.

I just stopped at this pic,I'm so confused now.

Is this Anka-S ?Just one week ago Armed Anka demonstrated her usual hull platform.

Anyone has any link or info about that ?

Much Appreciated

Yes, Satcom ANKA with weapons please look at IDEF 2017 topic

I just stopped at this pic,I'm so confused now.

Is this Anka-S ?Just one week ago Armed Anka demonstrated her usual hull platform.

Anyone has any link or info about that ?

Much Appreciated

Guys, just because they're testing it on an Anka A/B doesn't mean it won't be applied to Anka-S. These photos might even be from before Anka-S had its first flight. My guess is it will be like the TB2 - even though the original orders didn't ask for combat capability because it wasn't developed yet, it was added anyway due to operational need.

I want to clear some confusion here.
The Anka is an unmanned aerial platform and it can be used for any purpose.
Want to have long endurance and high altitude? Use the basic version (Anka-A)
Want to control the aircraft from any place in the world? Attach a satcom to it (Anka-S)
Want to take extra clear pictures of the ground? Attach a SAR radar to it (Anka-B)
Want to use it to monitor cities? Attach a GAG camera to it (Anka-I)
Want to use it to hunt rats? Attach firepower to it (the armed version or whatever it is called)
The point is, it doesn't make sense to use up the letters A to Z, just use it for whatever you want. One thing is clear though, you probably can't combine the above. If you attach both a SAR and ammo, the performance will rapidly drop. That is why only Anka-A was armed.
Regarding the orders, I think the following orders have been placed:
10 Anka-S for the air force
3 Anka-I for EGM
??? Anka-B for MIT
But as you may have noticed the 10 Anka's for the air force seems a bit too little. I think they will buy more Ankas of different variants (like the armed Anka) once they are ready.

^^

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/idef-2017-photo-video-only.493949/#post-9454272

I cant wait the real combat videos of Anka :D

pkk we are coming :sniper:

whats the point of making a logo for an uav, are they going to create a textile brand. i want to see the uav in action asap not the fancy logo

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom