What's new

Ajmal still baffled by Tendulkar lbw reversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my friends who claim to be experts in Cricket... (I personally do not know anything about it) are claiming that this incident was played down to save Tendulkar. They claim that Tendulkar should have been 'out', and the video/animation was morphed by the third umpires. Before judging my statement, please do understand that these friends of mine are the biggest fans of Tendulkar that I have ever met/seen.

morphed ??

Yes, if the third umpire had that much time to be sitting in studio as well as must be animator himself.

comon man let it go it only makes us all look bad whats done is done....

morphed ??

Yes, if the third umpire had that much time to be sitting in studio as well as must be animator himself.

It is not an impossibility, is it? Millions of Indians are too good at such things. The third umpire does not have to be an animator. He just have to order someone who is an expert at it and know what he/she is supposed to do.

It is not an allegation, rather, just a supposition.

Ajmal should forget about this match and move on , we beat ourselves that day and have no-one to blame but ourselves, personally i just can't trust the team due to their history of being bribed which is a great shame for the people who reside in Pakistan as they put their hopes on a team when which will inevitably let them down especially when you don't even know if they're putting on an honest performance. Pakistan cricket team is full off unfulfilled potential which makes it worse as they have the talent but let themselves down constantly, i'm sure our fortunes in cricket will change drastically once the security and economic concerns of Pakistan are sorted out and moving in the right direction.

Postives from the w.c

- Hafeez has answered his critics for me but needs to sort out his temperamant out in the middle.
- Afridi bowling
- Wahab Riaz - Akram instead of embarassing us by presenting for Indian channels should come back to Pakistan to coach this guy, three years down the line hopefully he'll be able to form a mouthwatering attack with Amir
- Another pace bowler needs to be blooded into the first 11

Things to change ;

- Misbah + Younis need to go there time has come and gone
- K.Akmal should remain in the team but needs to be dropped as a wiki
- U.Akmal needs to come in at no.3

The next world cup is in Australia and their pitches are perfect for our bowlers so hopefully PCB will sort things out but knowing how incompetant they are i doubt things will change.

Inshallah SL will win the w/c.

It is not an impossibility, is it? Millions of Indians are too good at such things. The third umpire does not have to be an animator. He just have to order someone who is an expert at it and know what he/she is supposed to do.

It is not an allegation, rather, just a supposition.

Is that possible to do while judging the decision within 30 seconds ??

Don't tell me that the third umpire had prior knowledge that he would take call on such LBW decision even before the bowler made his delivery.

Ajmal should forget about this match and move on , we beat ourselves that day and have no-one to blame but ourselves, personally i just can't trust the team due to their history of being bribed which is a great shame for the people who reside in Pakistan as they put their hopes on a team when which will inevitably let them down especially when you don't even know if they're putting on an honest performance. Pakistan cricket team is full off unfulfilled potential which makes it worse as they have the talent but let themselves down constantly, i'm sure our fortunes in cricket will change drastically once the security and economic concerns of Pakistan are sorted out and moving in the right direction.

Postives from the w.c

- Hafeez has answered his critics for me but needs to sort out his temperamant out in the middle.
- Afridi bowling
- Wahab Riaz - Akram instead of embarassing us by presenting for Indian channels should come back to Pakistan to coach this guy, three years down the line hopefully he'll be able to form a mouthwatering attack with Amir
- Another pace bowler needs to be blooded into the first 11

Things to change ;

- Misbah + Younis need to go there time has come and gone
- K.Akmal should remain in the team but needs to be dropped as a wiki
- U.Akmal needs to come in at no.3

The next world cup is in Australia and their pitches are perfect for our bowlers so hopefully PCB will sort things out but knowing how incompetant they are i doubt things will change.

Inshallah SL will win the w/c.

:lol: .

Forget this non sense conspiratorial stories unless you get substantial evidence .

Or can keep in as juicy gossip if that helps the wounded Pakistani pride.

Damn shame it was reversed and Ajmal, the spinner, is still spinning and spinning yarns!

What's the next anecdote why Pakistan lost?

Money power?

How much was paid and who were the beneficiaries?

So, the Interior Minister, Rehman, who said there would be a hawk eye on the players, failed?

How much did he get?

Let us remember it was just a game and nothing else.

Now i think we should do away with hawk- eye and bring in tecnology called pak- eye :hitwall:

I don't know why nobody picked up on above. If posted already kindly merge. What i want to point out here is that i did a little research of my own and looking at the picture that i have tried to analyze with my limited abilities on MS paint. The red line shows where the ball should have gone with the trajectory it had. If you can see closely the white line that shows the trajectory of the ball suddenly takes a slight bend which i have tried to show with a yellow line. I am not sure what has happened here but it is worth a look...

87377542.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the image as i have taken it from a video and would appriciate if someone can post a better quality one...

P.S kindly move this thread to the cricket sub forum as i am not able to start a new thread there.........

Its Physics .

The ball is following a parabolic or balistic path.

the ball after hitting the ground does not go in straight line up but it follows a ballistic or parabolic path because of the laws of physics and that is why the bend.

Just by drawing a simple straight red line in paint brush you are making a mockery of your knowlege of physics.

Learn some physics dude.

:azn:

Indians as usual with sour beans talking smack on this site when the result has favoured them, we as Pakistanis have every right to feel aggrevied with the match possibly being fixed and should Indians complain about it then they surely haven't been reading the news for the past few months. No-one could possibly blame us bar Indians for feeling that way and it wouldn't come as a surprise to any cricketing fans regardless of their nationality if that was the case.

No one is making any excuses for the defeat or cooking up any conspiracy theories. People have reservations, and rightly so about the DRS and it's accuracy and maturity. If I am not wrong, not very while ago the Indian team was not happy with the DRS and every Indian was lamenting the system and highlighting the faults in the system. Indian team is one of the few teams who have severe reservations about the DRS system,

I as a cricket fan, want the system to improve the quality and fairness in the game and not damage it.

actually RAW changed the camera,so he is right...

Don`t troll.
BTW, you may have heard it "Koote ko kheer hazam nahi hoti"
If you still got this situation then better off by PDF.:shout:

got to be honest.. i did think it was plumb in front when he was given out by the umpire! did look out even in slow mo too!! was watching the match with my pakistani mates when the tracker showed it was missing the stumps!! wasn't surprised at all when i heard my pakistani friends came out with 'UDRS system is fixed to benefit indians!!' anyway i had a big sigh of relief though!!

One would be seeing a lot such Decisions in the Finals.. Dont Worry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom