What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

Does anybody know where this theory of him "speaking Hindi" came about from?. I could not locate any video/audio clipping of his uttering any words (let alone any audible sentence that would be conclusive enough to show he is speaking Hindi!). Can we atleast put this part to rest in conspiracy theories floating around?

I understand many having a field day on the confessional statement (being in Hindi!!!!) but the part about him SPEAKING hindi is not validated!!

That is a very good point.

When did Kasab ever come on TV and speak at all, let alone in Hindi!

RR, any proof of this fact?

It's not easy the way you guys reproduce, I acknowledge.

I believe that I am able to take on perhaps 15 Indians, single handedly, in combat.

I in fact, once did, with one hand, and triumphed.

You believe so many things.

None of them is true.

I have never seen one post from you that is anywhere close to the truth. Not one! You like to cling to those untruths for dear life and hope the truth will vanish.

Indian's : Its no use. People who don't want to believe will not believe come what so ever!. Sane thing to do is to hold on till investigation completes. Let facts speak for themselves (why .. many still believe 9/11 as a CIA operation). Any citizen will believe what its government has to say. So lets wait till GOP clarifies once its internal investigations are complete.

Pakistani's: Digital Editing is a common practice in print media. maybe some graphic professional can comment as to this deviations in the images. Just go and check this link:

snopes.com: (Fauxtography)

Pakistan PM says Mumbai intel given to India

ISLAMABAD (AFP) - Pakistan's powerful intelligence agency has given India information about the Mumbai attacks, its prime minister said Friday, as he urged the world to help the two countries keep tensions in check. Yousuf Raza Gilani's remarks came shortly before US vice-president-elect Joe Biden arrived here for talks with Pakistani leaders including Gilani, focusing on simmering tensions with India in the wake of the carnage in Mumbai. "India has given 52 pages to the CIA and our ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) has given its feedback and information sharing. That has been passed on to India," Gilani told reporters. The prime minister said Pakistan and the US Central Intelligence Agency had had a good working relationship in the past, adding: "If some other information is needed, we are ready for cooperation." "The world must not let tensions between India and Pakistan escalate," Gilani said earlier as he opened a seminar on democracy. He described the situation on the India-Pakistan border as "very fragile" but said Pakistan's "quest for enhancing peace and security in South Asia remains sincere and steadfast".:tup::agree::enjoy:
Islamabad has angrily rejected allegations from Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh that the Mumbai attacks had the support of some "official agencies" and that Pakistan used terrorism as an "instrument of state policy". The Pakistani government, however, confirmed Wednesday that the lone surviving attacker captured by India was a Pakistani national. A total of 174 people were killed in the attacks in late November, including nine of the gunmen. Gilani said India had rejected Pakistan's proposals for cooperation on the investigation into the attacks, which New Delhi has blamed on the Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba. The nuclear-armed neighbours have engaged in tit-for-tat accusations for weeks, and Pakistani officials said late last month that some troops had been shifted away from the Afghan border and towards India. New Delhi said the long-running peace process with Pakistan, launched in 2004, had been put on hold -- a move Gilani described Friday as "regrettable". "Pakistan has demonstrated unwavering commitment to the dialogue process with India," he said. "It was and still remains our earnest hope that an improved state of relations between Pakistan and India could provide a precious opportunity to work for the resolution of difficult issues, particularly the Kashmir issue." Pakistan and India have fought three wars since independence from Britain in 1947, two of them over Kashmir. Both countries control the Himalayan region in part but claim it in full.

Without letting Pak official interviewing Qasab..nothing would happened...Pak can't depend on Indian information..

Well, I'm not getting into this again.

Like I said, he seems very Hindu to me. Pictures don't lie, neither does sound, he speaks word perfect Hindi.

BUT, at least we all know now that the Pakistani government is carrying out a very fair investigation.

I await their balanced results.

When did you ever hear him speak Hindi? AFAIK he has never been shown on TV!

It's not easy the way you guys reproduce, I acknowledge.

I believe that I am able to take on perhaps 15 Indians, single handedly, in combat.

I in fact, once did, with one hand, and triumphed.

Yes, that Famous sentence that every Pakistanie has it in his heart. For every 15 Indian soldiers = 1 Pakistanie soldier. Yes of course Roadrunner, you showed us!!!!

Call handler sent amorous texts

A BT call handler in India has been disciplined after sending amorous text and voicemail messages to a customer.

The female customer from Portsmouth, who does not wish to be identified, went on to the company's website to set up a new landline last month.

She received a phone call and gave her details but soon began receiving text messages from the operator saying he was "attracted" to her voice.

BT said he has been disciplined but would not reveal if he had been sacked.

The customer, known only as Jane, told BBC Radio Solent: "We've just moved house and needed a landline so I went onto the BT website and lodged to get reconnected and all those details were processed.

A few days later I had a call from a call centre from a gentleman who sounded overseas who processed all the order.

"I got a second phone call from him saying I had an email confirmation and he started asking personal questions like what I was doing that day.

"Then I started getting text messages."

One message read "Hello, we spoke two hours ago regarding ur BT order. U must be thinking dat why I called u up second time without any reason of the call but to be honest I got attracted towards you and your wonderful voice. Can i be ur friend?"

Another read: "As precious as u r to me, as precious only few can ever be, I know all friends r hard to choose but u r someone i never want to lose. Take care xxx."

Jane said: "I was quite angry that he'd taken my personal details and then to put it on his mobile phone.

"I felt a bit violated that he did that."

She also received a voicemail message.

"I had one saying he thought I was angry that I was so far away, not sure what he was meaning, and he told me all his personal email addresses," Jane added.

In a statement BT said: "BT has received a complaint from this customer which we take very seriously and are dealing directly with her on the matter.

"We have taken the appropriate disciplinary action."

The company has sent her flowers and made an offer of £250 compensation.

Jane has also lodged a complaint with police.

Page last updated at 10:09 GMT, Friday, 9 January 2009
BBC NEWS.COM

Yes, that Famous sentence that every Pakistanie has it in his heart. For every 15 Indian soldiers = 1 Pakistanie soldier. Yes of course Roadrunner, you showed us!!!!

the old addage of no smoke without fire.

I have seen Indians fight.

Basically it'll short repetitive punches, no drawback, little follow through, and light arms, minimum impact.

It's a question of body stature, and subracial differences.

Basically it'll short repetitive punches, no drawback, little follow through, and light arms, minimum impact.

Once their economic prospects become brighter and their people get more to eat on a daily basis, perhaps we'll see a larger body stature in the near future.
Untill then, we shall be victorious in hand to hand combat. ;)

Oh really, if your people are so good (1=10), why don't people see them winning neither in wrestling nor boxing at world stage. Hot air?.

Oh really, if your people are so good (1=10), why don't people see them winning neither in wrestling nor boxing at world stage. Hot air?.

We've been through this before, I'm not going through it again.

I'll answer this, then ignore your protestations.

1) You have 1 billion people, around 7 times as many as Pakistan

2) You don't have any quality professional boxers. Granted Pakistan doesn't either, but you can see there's talent in the professional ranks from people like Amir Khan. Out of all the Indo-Pak migrants, the one that breaks through is of Pakistani ancestry. Coincidence, or true subracial differences?

3) Competing in the Olympics and winning a medal isn't a big achievement since that is amateur level boxing. If you're best is at amateur level, this is nothing to jump up and shout about.

Now, I know you won't understand point 3), but I've explained this enough times. If you don't understand them, it's your problem.

We've been through this before, I'm not going through it again.

I'll answer this, then ignore your protestations.

1) You have 1 billion people, around 7 times as many as Pakistan

2) You don't have any quality professional boxers. Granted Pakistan doesn't either, but you can see there's talent in the professional ranks from people like Amir Khan. Out of all the Indo-Pak migrants, the one that breaks through is of Pakistani ancestry. Coincidence, or true subracial differences?

3) Competing in the Olympics and winning a medal isn't a big achievement since that is amateur level boxing. If you're best is at amateur level, this is nothing to jump up and shout about.

Now, I know you won't understand point 3), but I've explained this enough times. If you don't understand them, it's your problem.

Racist. I wonder why you dint show your true colors b4. I wonder if you would say this on the face to your island mates in Atafu(if that is where you really are). and to top it, A hard core racist in THINKTANK great going! ! ! :yahoo:

With that I guess it was very easy to beat 15 Indian guys. Well you showed them!!! I guess you must be like Bruce Lee.

Sorry mod going offtopic. It is afterall unresistable.

Racist. I wonder why you dint show your true colors b4. I wonder if you would say this on the face to your island mates in Atafu(if that is where you really are). and to top it, A hard core racist in THINKTANK great going! ! ! :yahoo:

It is funny because the racists everywhere else would possibly consider the tribals at almost the bottom of the chain in the racial theory. I quoted the article by an Australian author shared by a Pakistani poster here where he wanted Pakistan to get rid of the "primitive tribals" of "inferior stock" (his words) across Sindhu to start making any kind of progress!

I know the Indian racists would do the same too.

Just for ease, let me quote a part of the article by the Australian author.

Moving further east, Afghanistan moves its eastern border to the Indus River, the natural boundary. Pakistan loses its Baluchi provinces to the new Baluchistan. They are a dead weight in Pakistan, as are the primitive sunni muslims around the North West Frontier, of Bengal Lancers, and Khyber Pass fame. These primitives are of the same poor stock as the rest of the eastern Afghanis (as well as having about 3 million refugee Afghanis currently living there.). With these new borders Afghanistan gains a better border with China. With some minimal negotiating skill it should not be too difficult to get oil pipelines from the Middle East to go through (the new) Iran and Afghanistan into China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom