What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

hmmmmmmmmm so ajmal chutya is Pakistani and we waste the time from 1 month to proof him he is not Pakistani:tsk:.i will say sorry to all Indian members :)now i think Pakistan have to arrest these all BSs and hang them they really destroy our peace proses.i will advice now Indians should come Pakistan and join investigate and see what we are doing.Pakistan has to satisfy India .:tup:

Brother don't fall for media trap, if you have watched all zaid hamid's videos right upto his latest dated 5th january you will know that these government officials are not but CIA planted. What have they done for pakistan to date ? They have failed to restore chief justice chaudhary iftikhar ahmed, they have failed to resolve water, gas, electricity and other major issues for people. Zardari and his cronies are all sell outs and it is just a matter of time they will be removed by either civil movement or army intervention. I believe the change should come via strong civil society/ lawyers movement alongwith average citizens plus army playing a decisive role in organising a new political framework. We need islamic government along the lines of caliphate. American CIA has strong penetration in pakistani media channels like GEO TV and ARY ONE WORD alongwith print media like DAWN NEWs and some others.

All pakistanis should watch defence analyst zaid hamid's videos which can be seen from his website www.brasstacks.pk ..or also can be viewed on youtube.

The hell with false indian claims backed up by CIA AND MOSSAD.

If indians are serious about eliminating terrorism then they need to start with jammu & kashmir then seven sister states, andra pradesh, punja, tamil nadu, assam, orissa e.t.c. 100 groups are fighting indian central government for independence. The biggest sponsor of terrorism is india, so they need to set examples NOT PAKISTAN. Don't apologise to these scums of earth they are all liars they only visit pakistani forums and videos on youtube to spread hatred and lies and to show false superiority over pakistanis. Pressurise mods to BAN them all from this forum if you are true patriotics.

Last edited:
Well. I respect your view. Atleast talking after referring some media news..So intersting to see what comes up.

well. I am here on this forum not to irritate anyone. Not to blame either GOP or Pak ppl. If u read my many posts I have supported pakistan in many occations not for the sake of it, supported with a thought. I am here to learn about what you guys are think. Even you can become member of some Indian forum and try to present ur view. Try to keep your emotionas low and argue with facts. Dont u feel pakistan voice should reach the otherside? If u r right everyone will listen. Sorry if its too much of funda. But i didnt mean to hurt u fren

You see this is your strategy as typical hindu using chanakya's doctrine. The first tactic is to give threats followed by a lot of disinformation (print & Electronic media) followed by creating divisions amongts your enemies before executing the final point which is to invade your enemy when it is weak internally. This strategy worked in 1971 in east pakistan only because unfortuantely we had too many mir jaffar mir saddiqs (Traitors) plus there was ill intentions politcally amongst politicians like bhutto and mujib. There was major lack of coordination as a result between politicians, army establishment, media and public thus resulting in debacle. Although similar strategy is being implied in pakistan again with RAW sponsoring some rebels in tribals areas, balochistan and in karachi which is our commericial capital. The matter is not as grave as it was in 1971 to date. However we have weakened RAW and CIA gameplans in tribal areas and balochistan which has created this mumbai attacks scenario. Although MQM is sponsored by RAW to destabilise karachi but very soon MQM will be history as people have recognised who their enemies are and who are it's saviours.

This grand geo strategic game plan of israelis using americans and indians will eventually fail. Save this post of mine and open it when the above and enemies of islam are defeated and humiliated with their plans failing miserably.

You are here to learn what we think well the above what i said is what i believe with solid evidences. If you really are a fair minded indian that i dare you to watch some videos of defence analyst zaid hamid on www.brasstacks.pk. Many of your indians are already watching on youtube but as usual they don't watch to learn the real facts but only to spit hatred and hijack forums with their rubbish.

Go and watch and comeback and tell me what you think.

www.brasstacks.pk....Also all those pakistanis who have'nt watched they NEED TO DESPERATELY TO understand the wider picture. Please try to understand there is heavy penetration of CIA in parts of pakistani media especially channels like GEO TV (which i believe is fully controlled by CIA & MI5 and possibly RAW) and ARY ONE WORLD. I use to visit dawn news but i have stopped cause they are government mouth piece. Any by the way we are talking about CIA planted government, do you all pakistani brethren have any doubt about zardari and his cronies the way they have sold out pakistan to USA. The manner in which they have towed time and again, their responses are timid, weak, pale and indicative of non existent government in islamabad. The only forces keeping pakistan intact our it's ISI, Army, Air Force, Naval Force and patriotic mujahids like zaid hamid. ALL pakistanis here on defence forum should carry the mission of zaid hamid to make pakistan achieve all it's objectives as outlined by our founding fathers allama iqbal and Quaid-e- Azam Mohammed Ali jinnah .

All pakistanis should now allama iqbal has predicted the rise of east indicating pakistan playing a major role towards end of times. Zaid hamid mentioned ghazwa hind hadiths which indicates that pakistan will conquer india and then move to middle east to settle the scores with ****** israelis.

Ghazwa hind hadiths ;(Those of you who can read urdu);

GHAZWA-E-HIND ..interestingly even india's founding father predicted four wars with pakistan with the fourth one being decisive !.

We will defeat all you plans and make pakistan what is should have been after partition, a true castle of islam INSHALLAH.

I have no interest of being member of an indian forum cause i know the ignorant and arrogant mindsets of vast majority who i have engaged over the years in various places online.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
now what new theory would Zaid Schizo hamid would bring about

The only people schizo are you indians...go away from this forum. If it was down to me i would have kicked every one of you out long ago cause i know you people only come to pakistani military videos on youtube, on pakistani defence or other forums to spread hatred and impose your false superiority. We pakistanis vast majority don't believe this person is pakistani at all. You think we will fall for media trap ? You think that we will believe CIA sponsored government in pakistan who are only looking after american interests ?. CIA has penetration in major private pakistanis channels like GEO TV and ARY ONE WORLD. DAWN NEWS is the mouth piece of the corrupt government of zardari and his cronies who will soon be eliminated and islamic government will be set up which will truly represent the feelings and thinking of our people. The new government will look after the problems of pakistan and eliminate RAW, CIA infections in pakistan.

Next time you call zaid hamid with silly names you will REGRET it deeply.

You see this is your strategy as typical hindu using chanakya's doctrine.
I promise u fren except the name chanakya I dont know anything. Even I didnt watch the TV serial. Seems u know him better.

You are here to learn what we think well the above what i said is what i believe with solid evidences. If you really are a fair minded indian that i dare you to watch some videos of defence analyst zaid hamid on www.brasstacks.pk. Many of your indians are already watching on youtube but as usual they don't watch to learn the real facts but only to spit hatred and hijack forums with their rubbish. Go and watch and comeback and tell me what you think.

Definitely I will watch. I watched many pakistan/Indian ppl videos. Tariq Ali is my fav pak writer. Seems you believe in Zaid Hamid; I dont know abt him. Hopefully the videos are in English.

Please try to understand there is heavy penetration of CIA in parts of pakistani media especially channels like GEO TV (which i believe is fully controlled by CIA & MI5 and possibly RAW) and ARY ONE WORLD. I use to visit dawn news but i have stopped cause they are government mouth piece. Any by the way we are talking about CIA planted government, do you all pakistani brethren have any doubt about zardari and his cronies the way they have sold out pakistan to USA.

This may be true or false. I hear you; but does international community care about this? Govt should take action to make sure media is right. You know when indian politician tried to argue that the mumbai attacks might involved a hindu and he got kicked out. Country should have one voice..atleast try to..

All pakistanis should now allama iqbal has predicted the rise of east indicating pakistan playing a major role towards end of times. We will defeat all you plans and make pakistan what is should have been after partition, a true castle of islam INSHALLAH.

Every country have this dream and should have. How many times u heard abt india becomes super power? Time knows the answer. But waiting for that doenst make any sense to me. And I know every muslim believes true castle or muslim world. Even in hindu there is a clear mention about destrying the world at the end of this YUGA and starting a hindu dharma again. Its upto a person to believe this. I dont decline ur wrong...but I dont agree ur right too...

I have no interest of being member of an indian forum cause i know the ignorant and arrogant mindsets of vast majority who i have engaged over the years in various places online.

I just want to say that all Indians are not arrogant! NO need to change your openion on India. If u hate India its fine. But hate it with a strategy. Not just blindly. Upto u again.
Lets have :cheers: and relax :victory:

The only people schizo are you indians...go away from this forum. If it was down to me i would have kicked every one of you out long ago cause i know you people only come to pakistani military videos on youtube, on pakistani defence or other forums to spread hatred and impose your false superiority. We pakistanis vast majority don't believe this person is pakistani at all. You think we will fall for media trap ? You think that we will believe CIA sponsored government in pakistan who are only looking after american interests ?. CIA has penetration in major private pakistanis channels like GEO TV and ARY ONE WORLD. DAWN NEWS is the mouth piece of the corrupt government of zardari and his cronies who will soon be eliminated and islamic government will be set up which will truly represent the feelings and thinking of our people. The new government will look after the problems of pakistan and eliminate RAW, CIA infections in pakistan.

Next time you call zaid hamid with silly names you will REGRET it deeply.

lose some steam...nobody's trying to convince you...if you are not convinced it's fine.you are saying that your media is run by the cia?
well it might be somewhat true...because i learnt from pakistani sources that even duurrani was backed by the cia...right?
and i dont know why you pakistani have allowed the cia to have such a hold in so many things...the media is proving to be a good tool in the 21st century...losing it to cia is...sad.
and frankly zaid hamid is an extremist...and even you are beginning to sound like an extremist...i get the urge of wrapping myself in the patriotic zeal and blasting everyone here for saying things against my country...but that'd not be sophisticated or intelligent now would it be?

i have seen on your talk shows...that all your 'guest speakers' are very restless...they are bursting with hatred against us...and the keep on sipping water to calm things down...they stammer and stutter..in anger...they speak loudly...have you wondered why diplomats on the other hand look so calm?
zaid hamid...patritic as he may be...is an extremist.i wish i could make you listen to someone like raj thackeray and you'd have understood how vague the extremists sound...dont take it personally

At this rate count the number of CIA or RAW controlled Pakistanis
Media, Politicians, some diplomats, Baloch seperatists, Taleban etc etc...
OMG about half say?:rofl::rofl:

ALso people like ZAid Hamid...(some say) :rofl:

Last edited:
Did the Prime Minister of Pakistan give a comment on Kasab's nationality?
or the prez?

He may be checking or editing the national database. :victory:

when the pakistan pm announces kasab a pakistani.

He will be fired like Durani by his boss.:sniper:

Thats the reason he is not even talking about Kasab. May be short term memory loss.

There is something extremely fishy about this Ajmal character and the whole story. There were a half dozen or so terrorists who took the hotels over and the only photograph we have seen since day one was that of Ajmal wearing that saffron band. We never saw the faces or videos of any of the other gunmen. All of those hotels have security cameras running 24/7 yet not a single frame of any of the other gunmen--except Ajmal. And lo and behold, Ajmal is the only gunman to be captured alive. Oh..and Ajmal is the only gunman who had a DNA test done on him. Why didn't India do a DNA test on the other dead gunmen?

Brother don't fall into media trap if you have watched all zaid hamid's videos right upto his latest dated 5th january you will know that these government officials are not but CIA planted. What have they done for pakistan to date ? T

And Zaid Hamid is not part of the media? :rolleyes:

I was watching a video on News 1, on which he preaches his bullshit, and was amused to see a big "Coca Cola" label on the top right corner of the screen, right in the middle of the news bulletin.

Can you believe that? These guys are preaching against "Western Capitalism" and "Jewish dominated economy" and at the same time running ads for Coca Cola right in the middle of their programs (Not even waiting for a commercial break, like other channels). :lol:

I'll try and find that video....

Getting back on topic, why is Bharat censoring video footage of the other gunmen?

Why does the only gunman alive happen to also be the only gunman who was caught on video and whose pictures are released. Why censor the identities of the other gunmen? I mean if they are all Pakistanis why not positively identify the rest of the gunmen that he was working with--why is that information being censored?

Getting back on topic, why is Bharat censoring video footage of the other gunmen?

Why does the only gunman alive happen to also be the only gunman who was caught on video and whose pictures are released. Why censor the identities of the other gunmen? I mean if they are all Pakistanis why not positively identify the rest of the gunmen that he was working with--why is that information being censored?

Atleast get your facts straight. There are pictures/videos of the other gunmen, and India released the identities of all the gunmen.

Do a cursory google search before making allegations.

Atleast get your facts straight. There are pictures/videos of the other gunmen, and India released the identities of all the gunmen.

Do a cursory google search before making allegations.

I have not seen any pictures in the media other than that of Ajmal. Mainstream media that is. I just looked and only found one or two blurred security video shots of one other gunman. But from day one when all the gunmen were still alive the star was Ajmal. Amazingly the only surviving gunman was also the same guy whose picture was on the news all over the world.

I have not seen any pictures in the media other than that of Ajmal. Mainstream media that is. I just looked and only found one or two blurred security video shots of one other gunman. But from day one when all the gunmen were still alive the star was Ajmal. Amazingly the only surviving gunman was also the same guy whose picture was on the news all over the world.

Search harder. Infact you can search the older threads right here on this forum.

This is the evidence submitted to Pakistan by India. Check this, all the details are there about the terrorists

The Hindu : Mumbai Terror attacks - Dossier of evidence

Back
Top Bottom