What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

GEO Pakistan
Pak is a victim of terrorism: Stephen Hedley
Updated at: 1157 PST, Friday, January 09, 2009

WASHINGTON: Pakistan is a victim of terrorism; US National Security Advisor Stephen Hedley said this on Friday. He praised the role of Pakistan in war on terror.;):agree::tup::D;):tup:

Yeah photoshop.. the guy who posted this pic in this forum with the TAG RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER.. ARM.. have surely done lot of work in photoshop.. he have mirrored the photoshop and hoped for another consipiracy theary.. or may be a time pass!!!:lol: and ofcourse kasab is an indian, and indian from an india before 1947..!!!!:lol:

Well, I'm not getting into this again.

Like I said, he seems very Hindu to me. Pictures don't lie, neither does sound, he speaks word perfect Hindi.

BUT, at least we all know now that the Pakistani government is carrying out a very fair investigation.

I await their balanced results.

GEO Pakistan
US Advisor urges Obama to help Pakistan against terrorism
Updated at: 1236 PST, Friday, January 09, 2009

WASHINGTON: US National Security Advisor, Stephen Hadley has said that Pakistan’s role in the war against terrorism was appreciable.

In a statement he said that Al Qaeda and Taliban were danger to Pakistan. He further said that Pakistan was itself a victim of terrorism and urged upon President-elect Barack Obama to help Islamabad.:P;);):D:tup:

Like I said, he seems very Hindu to me. Pictures don't lie, neither does sound, he speaks word perfect Hindi.

BUT, at least we all know now that the Pakistani government is carrying out a very fair investigation.

Dear Roadrunner,

Don't you feel like running away from this forum.

You are fighting a war, which you had already lost.

Surrender don't be martyr.

Dabloo

What are you conspiring my brother..!!! Your country already have accepted the fact of Ajmal Kasab and investigation is going on on further evidences right..!!! And why are you still commenting on his Nationality..!!! Any how..lets wait for the result.. and what do you mean by BALANCED RESULTS..!!!!! Did you mean unbiased results?????

dear daboo, sir
plz, open your eyes its, very late daddy have to go to office oky!
pakistan is not afghanistan, its a nucklear armed state!:lol::enjoy:

Right Sir,

Pakistan is not Afganistan, but believe me after Afganistan, it will be Pakistan..

Dabloo

Dabloo, beta
hum see you still not wake up, look at the topic, its enough!:angry:
can you post something, which is beyond, your little head?:lol:

Dear Uncle,

It was you who started, I never replied to any of your posting.

Okay, now lets move ahead.

Dabloo

Hey.. it would have been nice if you have read the entire thread..!! This pic was taken by MID-Day photograher.. which was shown in the video in the first page..!!! Right arm left arm... leg.. hair.. nail... suspiciion all over.. earth is defintely not round right... !!!:lol:

Bahi shaab, i am a bit of a Photoshopper myself and know when an Image has been doctored. ;) I dont care if he was Pakistani or not, what i asked was why doctor the image, which clearly they have done.

Dear Roadrunner,

Don't you feel like running away from this forum.

You are fighting a war, which you had already lost.

Surrender don't be martyr.

Dabloo

It's not easy the way you guys reproduce, I acknowledge.

I believe that I am able to take on perhaps 15 Indians, single handedly, in combat.

I in fact, once did, with one hand, and triumphed.

I believe that I am able to take on perhaps 15 Indians, single handedly, in combat.

What rubbish, only 15, suicide bomber can kill more then 50.

Sorry boss, I fear for my life.

Dabloo

I am sorry did i miss something..!! Is it some kinda joke or.. you did actually took 15 indians single handedly in combat....!!!!!:eek:

Well the female Tamil Tiger suicide bomber that took out Rajiv Gandhi killed much less than 50.

Yet you say India supports LTTE, be on one side.

I think you have a very liking for sucide bombers, are u also.......

Dabloo

Yet you say India supports LTTE, be on one side.

I think you have a very liking for sucide bombers, are u also.......

Dabloo

Yes Dabloo every Pakistani is a suicide bomber, and every Indian is a gift to earth. Anyways can you please quote for me where I brought up India supporting LTTE anywhere in this thread (let alone forum)....In fact it was you who alluded that one of our Think Tanks is a suicide bomber so it is actually you who is infatuated with them.

Since you decided to bring up the LTTE - India nexus...

Whether India is supporting LTTE or not, the Tigers are getting their a***s kicked by Pakistani weapons so be thankful you are getting justice.

:rolleyes:

bro are u pathan?????? only they can really do such a thing;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom