What's new

****** Airtel plans to launch a fibre link to Bangladesh

Ya right, thats why my friend calls me from Agartala with BD sim when he goes to visit India.

Thank you...

I was using Tata photon 3g internet in Dhaka, hows that for coverage:lol:

Bangladesh is a tiny piece of land with India on three sides, obviously there will be network coverage over lap, mobile signals don't stop propagating the moment they hit the man made international borders.

Telecom inside India and their cell phones are quite unreliable and expensive. If you buy a SIMCARD in one state that it may not work in another. There incoming charges. In fact the whole system is in mess. Wonder what these guys are going to do here? BD is ahead of them in this field and the cell phones cos are more efficient.

Sir I m from Rajasthan and I m using my rajasthani sim over here in Gujarat for 3 years now.....if u cant appreciate any cooperation then its ok but please avoid BSing

Ya right, thats why my friend calls me from Agartala with BD sim when he goes to visit India.

Thank you...

Do you even know the concept of network sharing?? This is the place where idea of roaming charges generate... cause its profitable for both network sharing entities.

2G network in India is most dense in south asia ... same can be said for 3G in urban areas

Telecom inside India and their cell phones are quite unreliable and expensive. If you buy a SIMCARD in one state that it may not work in another. There incoming charges. In fact the whole system is in mess. Wonder what these guys are going to do here? BD is ahead of them in this field and the cell phones cos are more efficient.

How can you say that? For what you are saying, in order to prove that BD needs to have more than one state. BD is a single state country. So how will you validate? Don't just say for the sake of saying ..... Plz.

Telecom inside India and their cell phones are quite unreliable and expensive.

You really proves your standard of professional :lol: .... calling rates in India are lowest in world

If you buy a SIMCARD in one state that it may not work in another. There incoming charges. In fact the whole system is in mess. Wonder what these guys are going to do here?

This is called interstate roaming .... Because of low calling rates companies have no other option but to keep roaming option alive.

BD is ahead of them in this field and the cell phones cos are more efficient.

Lets leave you BS aside for which you are famous .... just prove your point

You really proves your standard of professional :lol: .... calling rates in India are lowest in world

This is called interstate roaming .... Because of low calling rates companies have no other option but to keep roaming option alive.

Lets leave you BS aside for which you are famous .... just prove your point

but he cant stop Bs :disagree:

1.I am a frequent traveler to India whenever I visit Asia from Canada. Indian telecom, incl cell, are definitely the lousiest in Asia. It's way too expensive compared to BD where incoming is free. Not so in India. And what a hassle traveling from one state to another! That's why NE and P/bangla people use BD SIMs. Telecom in BD, incl cell, are cheap and efficient.

2. This deal with B/Airtel was possible just because there is an Indian compliant govt in power. Indian raiders with bag full of cash are already active in many sectors. For instance they control paint industry, local cosmetics & toiletries, poultry, food processing and some more. These are wiping off local entrepreneurs.

3. BD must resist commercial colonization by India at all cost.

1.I am a frequent traveler to India whenever I visit Asia from Canada. Indian telecom, incl cell, are definitely the lousiest in Asia. It's way too expensive compared to BD where incoming is free. Not so in India. And what a hassle traveling from one state to another! That's why NE and P/bangla people use BD SIMs. Telecom in BD, incl cell, are cheap and efficient.

What a load of crap. Incoming is free all over India! and no one in NE and West Bengal uses Bangladeshi sim, what a joke:

What a load of crap. Incoming is free all over India! and no one in NE and West Bengal uses Bangladeshi sim, what a joke:

Have not seen or heard a single person using BD sim in West Bengal for 25 years of my stay in West Bengal ..... but got to know today... anyways when I go back.... will start using BD sim.... if I get 1.... :D Also hearing for the first time incoming having charges in India.

I've never come across so much BS in a long time. Good on ya for making me chuckle.

P.S: does PDF give out these silly titles of "professionals" etc. just for the heck of it?

Indian telecom sector is lousiest?? Really in which world do u live :hitwall:
and its expansive how? which incoming u are talking about? And how do u actually know there is some sort of incoming, are u using indian sim or what?

And plz dont brag that NE and WB people uses BD sim i live in WB using relience better than BD can ever get

using BD sim in N.E??lol first it won`t work as there is no network coverage except in border areas and 2ndly it is surest way to get to spend a day in interrogation room of intelligence department . :p:P:p:P

Back
Top Bottom