What's new

****** Airtel plans to launch a fibre link to Bangladesh

Thanks A Lot To The "Indian" Airtel, Now we can talk directly to our dalals sitting in Dhaka.........Otherwise i was sending CODED messages to @BDforever here.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Telecom inside India and their cell phones are quite unreliable and expensive. If you buy a SIMCARD in one state that it may not work in another. There incoming charges. In fact the whole system is in mess. Wonder what these guys are going to do here? BD is ahead of them in this field and the cell phones cos are more efficient.

Telecom inside India and their cell phones are quite unreliable and expensive. If you buy a SIMCARD in one state that it may not work in another. There incoming charges. In fact the whole system is in mess. Wonder what these guys are going to do here? BD is ahead of them in this field and the cell phones cos are more efficient.

Indeed. Please stop spreading BS- the SIM cards work perfectly fine- maybe not for you if you want cheap on in with roaming charges. The network here is perfect- even into remote villages. Far better than anything BD will ever have.

first,LOL at all those stars... :lol: @Loki, why the word "Bharatii"(one "i" included) is banned???

It used to be used by Pakistani (Urdu) members for Indians (Urdu of Bhartiya). Indian members objected as it appeared to be some slur.

Sir,

Please have your professional and expert thoughts be relied to the BD govt. BD would progress at twice the rate if someone as knowledgeable and wise would play a more active and widespread role in the governance.

Have you been sniffing glue?

This company "Chanakyatel" is here for nothing except for the sole purpose of looting. They flocked in here along with many other Indian business conglomerates in the last 5 years and are being heavily patronized by the ruling Awami govt. This Awami govt. forced Warid to leave BD selling their operations to this Baniya company Chanakyatel!! :angry:

Indeed. Please stop spreading BS- the SIM cards work perfectly fine- maybe not for you if you want cheap on in with roaming charges. The network here is perfect- even into remote villages. Far better than anything BD will ever have.

Ya right, thats why my friend calls me from Agartala with BD sim when he goes to visit India.

Thank you...

Ya right, thats why my friend calls me from Agartala with BD sim when he goes to visit India.

Thank you...

Consider this- we've got the 2nd largest telecom sector in the world- wrap your head around the fact that your buddy can't get a SIM in India without providing relevant id and papers. Nor will his SIM activation follow the same time frame as mine or any other Indian citizen's- we are very particular about that after some pests learnt how to use cellphones.

You're welcome bub.

Consider this- we've got the 2nd largest telecom sector in the world- wrap your head around the fact that your buddy can't get a IM in India without providing relevant id and papers. Nor will his SIM activation follow the same time frame as mine or any other Indian citizen's- we are very particular about that after some pests learnt how to use cellphones.

You're welcome bub.

I have no concern on how you activate your sim as long as Our own network can cover a big portion of India. ;)

YES...YES Professional Uncle......BD is ahead in EVERYTHING.

BD Rocks.......Supa Powa BD.......Long Live BD........!!!

YES...YES Professional Uncle......BD is ahead in EVERYTHING.

BD Rocks.......Supa Powa BD.......Long Live BD........!!!

He hasnt known anything more about Fiber from his Professional life, I bet he thinks its some kind of cotton fiber which will destroy their clothes industry..

It was a surprise that he talked about SIM cards.. somebody has been lately talking to him about some new technologies.

He hasnt known anything more about Fiber from his Professional life, I bet he thinks its some kind of cotton fiber which will destroy their clothes industry..

It was a surprise that he talked about SIM cards.. somebody has been lately talking to him about some new technologies.

Well He is certainly a PROFESSIONAL in TROLLING......So Have Some RESPECT for the MAN :hang3::hang3:

Thanks A Lot To The "Indian" Airtel, Now we can talk directly to our dalals sitting in Dhaka.........Otherwise i was sending CODED messages to @BDforever here.........

welcome back :oops: i do not use Airtel :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom