What's new

****** Airtel plans to launch a fibre link to Bangladesh

Congratulations! You have just achieved the unthinkable, and what might that be? Why, you have gone out of your way to demonstrate the quintessential example of an exercise in futility.:hang2: A wasted effort yaara, on posters for whom cogency and coherency are alien concepts as is the practice of corroborating a statement so that it may pass muster. Be prepared for either ad hominem laced replies accompanied by frenetic head shaking or some post composed of a non sequitur.
@arp2041 Give this man a medal.

Am used to it mate, but I don't write for the trolls, I write for the silent spectators, the unregistered guests.

Oh I also get paid 1 rupee for every post I make, totally worth it :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am used to it mate, but I don't write for the trolls, I write for the silent spectators, the unregistered guests.

Oh I also get paid 1 rupee for every post I make, totally worth it :enjoy:

Bugger that! :frown:

does Bangladesh also have a space exploration program we dont know about?

YEAR 1900 AD:

profilepic138486_1.jpg

@Hyperion CIA got this pic in Post 9/11 Afghanistan (During War On Terror & more than 100 years late)........

Sources reveal that Bangladeshi Space Agency was in talks to send Hamid Karzai to Mars :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering how you can lie outright. I mean don't you feel bad lying. It's good to praise your country. Everyone does that! But you can do that by putting forward the positives. Really wondering. It's an online forum and you don't like India (still u regularly come here as per your claims) does that mean, you will blatantly lie. Shame on you!

Lying is an Indian past time. India's President, MMS, Italian Sonia, all ministers and high officials have come here and signed agreements, MOUs, etc and made various statements and given solemn undertakings - all of which proved lies. We find them, on record, compulsive liars and cheats.Honor is something totally absent in Indian character except in the Rajputs and Sikhs (less MMS, who is a vanaspati Sikh).

Back
Top Bottom