What's new

Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a buffer zone of around 10KM (Plz correct me if I am wrong), within which the aircraft is ordered to return back. If it breaches 10KM thresh hold, things get really ugly. But interesting fact to not is that in recent times, almost all of the violations have been carried out by IAF. So either their pilots fly carelessly or they do it willfully.

Even in case of buffer zone it doesn't means you will start to move after 10 KM violation, A mm violation should be respond so your 10 KM will be save in future from any 5km violation.

PAF should have had the IAF aircrafts landed in Pakistan, invite them for some awesome kashmiri chai and then send them back! Imagine the spirit of both nations if that was to happen!

i wonder next thing you are going to do is to take them to model town or diamond market for some recreation :D

Guys relax..

Its two Mig-21s from Bhatinda were on a routine sortie flying close to the border, but no air space viloation.. IAF sources say.

Ref: Tweet from Shiv Aroor

ISLAMABAD: Two high-speed Indian aircraft violated Pakistani airspace by three nautical miles on Tuesday, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) said.

A PAF spokesman said the violation occurred around 10:40 am in Attari, Fazilka sector.

The aircraft stayed inside Pakistani airspace for about two minutes, he said.

“Pakistan Air Force initiated prompt tactical actions and scrambled the two fighter aircraft to challenge the intruders. Upon PAF actions, Indian aircraft exited the Pakistani airspace,” said the PAF spokesman.

Dawn news has confirmed this news:
Indian fighter jets violate Pakistani airspace: PAF - DAWN.COM

Pakistanis over reacting much ? if PAF chief should resign over this then we should keep repeating this every time a new PAF chief is in place... :lol:

honestly.....none of really know what happened.....

Yes Sir according to what I know PAF can see these planes coming fast towards us for long they should have sent their planes in air the moment they came 3 to 4 miles close to our border Sir

I have posted a link confirmed by the Indian authorities that PAF violated Indian air space about two dozen times in the last three years, I'm sure the Indians would have seen these planes coming towards their border and even after having much bigger air force concentrated on Pakistan border, they failed to intercept a Pakistani plane even once.

Lol so it was mig-21s.Yeah apart from mig-29s[mostly upgrading] and sukhois only mig-21s are based on the border areas.Mirage is in gwalior,too far and jaguar not high speed nor fighter as such.

I have posted a link confirmed by the Indian authorities that PAF violated Indian air space about two dozen times in the last three years, I'm sure the Indians would have seen these planes coming towards their border and even after having much bigger air force concentrated on Pakistan border, they failed to intercept a Pakistani plane even once.

Sir I give a dam about what they do we have PAF Sir and we need them to respond in time not give them warnings if they have entered our border they should have been shot down in first place if our PAF can't shoot down drones because they are afraid of USA response if they can't take on Indian Jet than why have PAF what is its use ?

@nuclearpak

Response time is 3-7 minutes. Sargodha has the least response time. Maybe they scrambled the planes and upon warning they left the Pakistani airspace, or maybe a warning was sent and during the process of hot scramble the aircraft changed their route?

Last edited by a moderator:
shame on PAF...rao qamar sulaiman to tha he corrupt, iska janisheen bhi derpok or corrupt hai

Don't blame PAF, their track record even after being resource scarce is thousands times better than PA.

No.

The PAF didn't intervene during the Kargil incident because it had run out of spares, it was short of fuel and perhaps short of ordnance. Doesn't take much imagination to work out what they would and would not do. They would not be flying around so much, and they would be less liable to make mistakes, with that limited air time.

However, it wasn't due to technical faults that this happened. You are to know that the IAF does this from time to time to give Windjammed a purpose in life. It's sad enough otherwise, and we all feel for him.

You went away from real topic so take care of that and second our forces are always there to serve Pakistan so purpose is probably looked by IAF to violate peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom