What's new

Aircraft carrier is a glorified training ship per NY times article

you mean the one which already has an in-training jet fleet? along with decades of carrier operation experience?

So those are the things that will be highlighted in the NY times? Good to know.

Retard, it would only make sense if you bought a Honda with running engines, electronics and interior decorations. The ship was a complete empty hull when it was purchased. That means no engines, electronic systems, no weapon systems, no internal power generators. Do you know what an empty hull means or are you too stupid for it? Wait we already know the answer to that.
Lol! Was just thinkin' "I wish S10 would come back, I miss the cute little names we had for each other"...been savin this one....Douche nozzle...my friends and I just got done re-wiring a Subaru outback...and swaped the tranny...still a F-ing Subaru. And the article states most (not all) electronics and equipment was gone....the central system remained.

Retard, you do know that the ship was built in Ukriane at the Black Sea shipyard at Mykolaiv right?

...you know the Ukraine was part of the USSR (capitol...Moscow) when the ship left the slip?

no point in speculating. let us cross that bridge when we come to it.

Right.. Sounds fair .. Better to bash the one ship that has actually started floating rather than wait for the other one ...

User JAYATL is not an Indian,i suspect he is some kind of hybrid .May be he is of Indian origin but he is an american citizen now.

User JAYATL is not an Indian,i suspect he is some kind of hybrid. May be he is of Indian origin but he is an american citizen now.

Its idiots like you who divide Indians worse than the British. JAYATL regardless of being born in the US or an US citizen,is still someone of Indian descent and has every right to give his opinion. Calling someone a f-king "hybrid" or an "American citizen" is supposed to lessen his credibility somehow? Does it mean he doesn;t have a real grasp of what;s going on in India? Wake up, coz some of us know much more than you dummies in India, again some of you.

Right.. Sounds fair .. Better to bash the one ship that has actually started floating rather than wait for the other one ...
Indians will deserve the bashing if they call their AC something it's not. btw minor correction to your post, both ships are in fact floating.

User JAYATL is not an Indian,i suspect he is some kind of hybrid .May be he is of Indian origin but he is an american citizen now.

You are really open minded :)

Lol! Was just thinkin' "I wish S10 would come back, I miss the cute little names we had for each other"...been savin this one....Douche nozzle...my friends and I just got done re-wiring a Subaru outback...and swaped the tranny...still a F-ing Subaru. And the article states most (not all) electronics and equipment was gone....the central system remained.
Central system? Care to name what that is or is that your typical retard talk? Do you even know what empty hull means? Boilers and turbines were specifically sabotaged before Ukranian government allowed the deal, and the demo job was inspected by the French prior to passing through Turkey. So no engine, no radar, no electronics and no weapons, yet you're still retarded enough to say "central system remained". Perhaps a rock has better intelligence than you.

Oh look, even the drive shaft from turbine to propeller was taken out when we bought it:

http://news.cntv.cn/01/05/05/index.shtml

Dumbass...you know the Ukraine was part of the USSR (capitol...Moscow) when the ship left the slip?
The ship was designed and built in Ukraine by an Ukrainian shipyard in a Ukrainian town. Guess who sold the ship? Ukranian government! Keep calling them Russians all you want. It only makes you seem more retarded, if that's even possible.

As for the rest of the retards (unsurprisingly, all of them being Indians) that stated the ship cannot land and launch planes:

See the tire marks near the arrester cable?

Central system? Care to name what that is or is that your typical retard talk? Do you even know what empty hull means? Boilers and turbines were specifically sabotaged before Ukranian government allowed the deal, and the demo job was inspected by the French prior to passing through Turkey. So no engine, no radar, no electronics and no weapons, yet you're still retarded enough to say "central system remained". Perhaps a rock has better intelligence than you.

Oh look, even the drive shaft from turbine to propeller was taken out when we bought it:

???

The ship was designed and built in Ukraine by an Ukrainian shipyard in a Ukrainian town. Guess who sold the ship? Ukranian government! Keep calling them Russians all you want. It only makes you seem more retarded, if that's even possible.

Russian engineers...chode yodeler...

???

Russian engineers...chode yodeler...but you have beat me down with your superior Chinese trolling skilz....It is an organic Chinese ship....built by the long indepenant Ukranian empire....Russians and the USSR having nada to do with it. You should go into politics.

Russian engineers...chode yodeler...

Russian engineers...chode yodeler...but you have beat me down with your superior Chinese trolling skilz....It is an organic Chinese ship....built by the long indepenant Ukranian empire....Russians and the USSR having nada to do with it. You should go into politics.
Let's see: Build in A) Ukranian town at B) Ukrainian shipyard employing C) Ukranian workers. Later sold by D) Ukranian government. But according to you, it's all Russian. Your logic is undeniable.

So what central system is it you are talking about? What's not Chinese about this ship beside the hull and the superstructure?

Let's see: Build in A) Ukranian town at B) Ukrainian shipyard employing C) Ukranian workers. Later sold by D) Ukranian government. But according to you, it's all Russian. Your logic is undeniable.

So what central system is it you are talking about? What's not Chinese about this ship beside the hull and the superstructure?
If an armored vehicle is designed in Tiawan...is it PLA?

If an armored vehicle is designed in Tiawan...is it PLA?
If it's built in mainland China with Chinese parts and Chinese workers in a PLA factory, of course it would be PLA.

As for the rest of the retards (unsurprisingly, all of them being Indians) that stated the ship cannot land and launch planes:

See the tire marks near the arrester cable?

HEY BUD sorry to pop your bubble but true combat capability for your jets will come around 2017. And to satiate the ego of some overzealous :china: members yes Vikramaditya will be repaired only by May 2013 and service around July - October......Happy?:woot:

Plus some interesting thing I came on the Internet

China bought Varyag arresting cables from Sweden: Russian media

and to support my point this

ИТАÐ*-ТАСС / PDA Версия

Dude and those skid marks look like water marks to me guy using hose

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom