What's new

Aircraft carrier is a glorified training ship per NY times article

:lol: yeah ok. it's communist alright

Look at the report! It ask comment from a guy You Ji who is a fellow researcher at University of Singapore. When did University of Singapore become expert to comment about PLAN??? You Ji??? Probably a Chinese traitor or Singapore Chinese paid by American to sprout Rubbish..

You claim this kind of report as credible? Then Kaveri Engine will fly on your LCA tmr. :lol:

The point here is that NY time articles are ll opinion pieces. Try out wall st journal instead

The point here is that NY time articles are ll opinion pieces. Try out wall st journal instead

Those report are bogus. Those people giving comment know nothing... China use J-8 as the primary aircraft to train for carrier ops?? :lol: I almost laugh off from my chair when I read it. It's as good as asking a monkey to comment on PLAN. People who believe such report or link them to prove their point is as good as chimpanze. :lol:

User JAYATL is not an Indian,i suspect he is some kind of hybrid .May be he is of Indian origin but he is an american citizen now.

User JAYATL is not an Indian,i suspect he is some kind of hybrid .May be he is of Indian origin but he is an american citizen now.

lol why even waste time on this. in a couple of months, we'll see a lot of pics or videos of jets flying up and down of the carrier. indians will fade back to their dark corner like they always do like that silly nonsense arrestor cable gear things...:lol

i stop reading after the article says china using the J-8 to practice takeoff and landing. lol.. this so called expert guy probably been sleeping for 20 years :lol:

All of arguing is really waste of time, really meaningless, if you are in 6th grade, congratulations, you just lowered your IQ to 5th grade. Really, if this AC is training only ship and if that makes you feel better, go for it, have a good day.

What will the NY times say about the other russian ship that was overhauled when it finally shows up to the navy?

What will the NY times say about the other russian ship that was overhauled when it finally shows up to the navy?
you mean the one which already has an in-training jet fleet? along with decades of carrier operation experience?

I've seen the photos pre-refurbish...pretty much a whole ship....retard. As to your analogy....if I buy a Honda....put on new exhaust...paint it...put on decals and spinners and chip the engine....it's still a damned Honda.

And why are you guys so scared to admit its for training? (as your own military acknowledges). If you are building carriers down the line...it makes sense to have trained crews and some experience with ship handling deck activities etc.
Retard, it would only make sense if you bought a Honda with running engines, electronics and interior decorations. The ship was a complete empty hull when it was purchased. That means no engines, electronic systems, no weapon systems, no internal power generators. Do you know what an empty hull means or are you too stupid for it? Wait we already know the answer to that.

No one denies it could be brought operational....but according to the chinese themselves...it is for training at the time. Why is that such a blow? It is actually smart....as when the Chinese build their own....they will have some rudimentary experience...as opposed to starting crews from scratch.

NY times?? Wow!! It say as it knows more than PLAN admiral?

Indian are so quick to jump at any tom, dick , harry report down playing rising China. I bet if NY times says about super power China pwned Indian in carrier project. You sure will not post it and try to find other bogus report to serve your agenda.
Don't talk bullcrap! NY Times is only the messenger and has't invented this news. Instead of lambasting NY Times, why don't you go ask You Ji, yourself, the visiting senior research fellow at the National University of Singapore and other Chinese experts for details? Next time instead of spewing baloney and shooting the messenger, go ask the Chinese experts themselves.

Your AC is nothing but a training ship for cooks and dishwashers because not a single plane has been able to land on this floating museum piece which you call an aircraft carrier! :cheesy:

Moron....it was built for the USSR...the Ukranians inherited it...

you do know that the ship was built in Ukriane at the Black Sea shipyard at Mykolaiv right?

Back
Top Bottom