What's new

Aircraft carrier is a glorified training ship per NY times article

The mark “16” emblazoned on the carrier’s side indicates it is limited to training, Chinese and other military experts said. China does not have planes capable of landing on the carrier and so far training for such landings have been carried out on land, they said.

:lol:

J-15

Chinese_J-15_Carrier_Based_Fighter_jet.jpg

Z-8 AEW

Z-8,AEW&C+AWACs+Avicopter+AC313+Aérospatiale+Super+Frelon+radar+People's+Liberation+Army+Navy+(PLAN+or+PLA+Navy)+An+airborne+early+warning+and+control+(AEW&C)+AWAC+Airborne+Surveillance+and+Control+(ASaC).jpg

Z-9C

Harbin+helicopter.+Z-9EC+ASW+Naval+Air+Arm+pulse-compression+radar,+low+frequency+dipping+sonar,+radar+warning+receiver+and+doppler+navigation+system,+torpedoes+frigates+(3).jpg

Harbin+helicopter.+Z-9EC+ASW+Naval+Air+Arm+pulse-compression+radar%252C+low+frequency+dipping+sonar%252C+radar+warning+receiver+and+doppler+navigation+system%252C+torpedoes+frigates+%25282%2529.jpg

Oh look, a bunch of naval aviation pilots just taking a walk on the ship, not that they'll be working on it or anything according to Indians.

20120923045241725.jpg

Dumbass Indians back at it again. The ship was just handed to the navy after completing sea trials and refit, and air wing hasn't even moved in yet. It's been a day since the handover and they're calling it "training ship" based on observation made in less than 24 hours. It's better if you go bark up your own carrier rigged with explosive boilers.

I guess all these J-15s are just for show eh?

it is a designated training ship, with no aircraft capable of landing on it- and all your hollering hooting personal attacks and whining won't make a lipstick on a pig - anything but a pig!

I don't take china as fools- they themselves have designated this as a training ship and no, you can't take a training ship without any aircraft's on it and call it a functional AC. You can proclaim it to be- but it won't be based on facts.

You said yourself you don't take China as fools, so don't be fool perhaps its a fully capable Operational AC that is tagged Training Carrier you never know it haunts you. Never underestimate your opponent. Did not China fool people regarding J-10/J-11/J-15 when world thought they still fly 70's vintage. So I don't proclaim the AC itself declares from the images as well from insiders to be a fully capable operational AC for the amount of time it took to be developed, that is a Fact disagree I care less.

Oh look, a bunch of naval aviation pilots just taking a walk on the ship, not that they'll be working on it or anything according to Indians.

20120923045241725.jpg

that is a picture of naval pilots and you deducted all that from 1000 x away picture. OH look we see two people on left looking down on the ship- that must be your new AESA radar being put in there..

You said yourself you don't take China as fools, so don't be fool perhaps its a fully capable Operational AC that is tagged Training Carrier you never know it haunts you. Never underestimate your opponent. Did not China fool people regarding J-10/J-11/J-15 when world thought they still fly 70's vintage. So I don't proclaim the AC itself declares from the images as well from insiders to be a fully capable operational AC for the amount of time it took to be developed, that is a Fact disagree I care less.

a lipstick on a pig still makes it a pig...

that is a picture of naval pilots and you deducted all that from 1000 x away picture. OH look we see two people on left looking down on the ship- that must be your new AESA radar being put in there..

If you feel burn and itchy that is your problem the best way is to contact your family doctor.

a lipstick on a pig still makes it a pig reminds me of INS vikramaditya. Those delays the decommissioned old rusted carrier being refurbished. You know your comments only makes you look fool a decommissioned old rusted carrier polished against Chinese procurement of a partially developed AC that wasn't completely built due to funds and has been completed by China make its a brand new product against INS vikramaditya rusted old bucket.

So vikramaditya is a pig with lipstick enjoy and don't get burned won't be replying to third class posts.

Don't waste time arguing with him. If he wants to convince us on how we will use our aircraft carrier, just reply OK and move on.

If you feel burn and itchy that is your problem the best way is to contact your family doctor.

a lipstick on a pig still makes it a pig reminds me of INS vikramaditya. Those delays the decommissioned old rusted carrier being refurbished. You know your comments only makes you look fool a decommissioned old rusted carrier polished against Chinese procurement of a partially developed AC that wasn't completely built due to funds and has been completed by China make its a brand new product against INS vikramaditya rusted old bucket.

So vikramaditya is a pig with lipstick enjoy and don't get burned won't be replying to third class posts.

Don't waste time arguing with him. If he wants to convince us on how we will use our aircraft carrier, just reply OK and move on.

Thankyou, I understand and They know it well, This AC will be in operational use in Chinese backyard apart from Training. I reminded them is of their rusted decommissioned old AC regarding their funny lipstick comment, that should put them to shame inside.

If you like to discuss the real AC that India is getting- we sure can. BUT this is a topic about Chinese training ship. Just because you act like a boy band fan every time China is mentioned - does not change what this ship is.

Thankyou, I understand and They know it well, This AC will be in operational use in Chinese backyard apart from Training. I reminded them is of their rusted decommissioned old AC regarding their funny lipstick comment, that should put them to shame inside.

That Ac is far from being in actual use.
its easy to purchase an elephant but difficult to feed :D

Are you stupid or are you really stupid? Dozens of naval pilots on board to inspect the ship, plus half a squadron of J-15 produced on an airfield, and they're just here for a stroll? Did that boiler explosion on your carrier blow your brains too?

That Ac is far from being in actual use.
its easy to purchase an elephant but difficult to feed :D
We bought an empty hull, and built it back into a fully operational carrier. You bought a hull and had Russians do everything for you. They're still milking you to this day. That's the difference.

If you like to discuss the real AC that India is getting- we sure can. BUT this is a topic about Chinese training ship. Just because you act like a boy band fan every time China is mentioned - does not change what this ship is.
Right, a retarded Indian like you with some questionable news source knows better than the admirals in China.

Back
Top Bottom