What's new

Aircraft carrier is a glorified training ship per NY times article

We bought an empty hull, and built it back into a fully operational carrier. You bought a hull and had Russians do everything for you. They're still milking you to this day. That's the difference.

You are among one who dont have knowledge of ground realities.They asked for money as per our requirements.
if you want mercedes then you will have to pay and it was fielded for trials coz few of the things were tested first time and resulted into failure like bricks etc.

+
Underestimation of the project by russians delayed it too

Right, a retarded Indian like you with some questionable news source knows better than the admirals in China.

NY times is not questionable news source, even if you like your brainwashing from state fed media.:yahoo:

Even chopper can land on the roof of my house :lol:

He meant j-15 not chopper :lol:

:lol:

decko.jpg

NY times is not questionable news source, even if you like your brainwashing from state fed media.:yahoo:
Well then, whatever helps you sleep at night better. Maybe this ship is just a figment of the imagination and your ship's boilers never blown up. I'm sure some American news source knows better than our own navy.

2wexkq0.jpg

You are among one who dont have knowledge of ground realities.They asked for money as per our requirements.
if you want mercedes then you will have to pay and it was fielded for trials coz few of the things were tested first time and resulted into failure like bricks etc.

+
Underestimation of the project by russians delayed it too
Truth remains. You had to get Russians to build it for you, while we do it ourselves. You have to purchase Mig-29K from Russians, while we build our own J-15.

If you like to discuss the real AC that India is getting- we sure can. BUT this is a topic about Chinese training ship. Just because you act like a boy band fan every time China is mentioned - does not change what this ship is.

Hi I am not indian so i don't like arguing like little girls that you are doing. You tried to playdown on this Aircraft Carrier I merely showed you the mirror of you ins vikramaditya an old decommissioned rusted bucket being refurbished [by Russia not even india] and later will be commissioned in IN. Compared to China that alone developed a fully fledged AC you think they developed it for Training purposes this AC in Russia was meant to be in front line Naval Services and China to use it as Training only that is really foolish statement by you. What real is in your vikramaditya, I'll tell you vikramaditya will be operational once in IN commissioned and will boost indian navy from historical point is it was old used discarded decommissioned and india purchased and asked russians to refurbish it, SAME goes for China this AC will be used for both Training and in times of Conflict being operational will be sent to those Areas in their backyard.

PS. What this ship is you don't know much itsy bitsy regarding it.

You have probs in understanding :lol:

now show me video like this..
Do show us a video of your never-to-be-completed carrier in Russia making back to port under its own power after blowing up its boilers. Otherwise, the ship was sunk.

^
Your logic btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth remains. You had to get Russians to build it for you, while we do it ourselves. You have to purchase Mig-29K from Russians, while we build our own J-15.

oh come on.... we have our own AC building in ship yards and we dont have enough infrastructure too , thats why many of the projects are shifted to russia and even russia offered one more carrier, which will be nuclear powered, in the same shipyard where vikramaditya is stationed n built.

and j-15 is copied su-33 and its different issue ;)

You bought a hull and had Russians do everything for you. They're still milking you to this day. That's the difference.

Actually indians did not buy the hull alone everything in it was included just the wiring and buttons and some other equipment is being upgraded refurbished its the same old carrier painted and updated with new screens buttons doors and other equipment that is what it is called refurbished not brand new. The Chinese Navy AC is Brand New, so a Huge difference.

Yeah our training AC is actually better than the kiev that will enter service in India next year.
and question to the OP, why do you think we need a AC to train? ;)

Back
Top Bottom