What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

PALPA sec gen was speaking bull **** saying the pilot may have fatigues as he was a very poise and nimazy

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

45 dead bodies recovered :(

Passenger List:

NewsImage_23481.jpg

NewsImage_23481.jpg

GalleryThumb15595.jpg

hmm

if its air blue, i would never travel with this airline, how much u pay for it, its like gonna end up dead with a sick airline lol..

Your are a sick moron who can manages to crack joke when tragedies have struck so many household.. :tdown:

RIP to the departed and sppedy recovery to the injured one.

PALPA sec gen was speaking bull **** saying the pilot may have fatigues as he was a very poise and nimazy

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

45 dead bodies recovered :(

easy to put all the blame on the dead pilot, those who are really responsible for this tragedy or if there is any neglegence ,will get away with it.

while going round it had o circle above margalla hills......and during that circling, it would have gone down........why did it go down can only be answered with the help of black box.

No... i have lived in Rawalpindi and had never seen commercial jets hovering over margala hills.
I have seen mirrages flying over margala hills on 23rd march but not boeings.
Rawalpindi city is in the middle of airport and margala hills, people with high roofs have clear vision of margal hills and all planes taking off and landing come down close enough.

Location of the airport is totally unsuitable, in addition ot its facilites.

Geo is not showing tht stupid animation anymore i guess.

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

_48514012_009875269-1.jpg

_48515647_009875546-1.jpg

_48515012_009875458-1.jpg

I spent 5 years in Islamabad, my office was in Blue Area and home in F-10 sector, never ever saw commercial planes coming in over Margalla Hills and trying to land at the airport, even would see rarely planes flying over Islamabad.

This is not a normal procedure.

No... i have lived in Rawalpindi and had never seen commercial jets hovering over margala hills.
I have seen mirrages flying over margala hills on 23rd march but not boeings.
Rawalpindi city is in the middle of airport and margala hills, people with high roofs have clear vision of margal hills and all planes taking off and landing come down close enough.

Location of the airport is totally unsuitable, in addition ot its facilites.

Agreed...i have been in this city and in Hills all my life and haev rarely seen planed circling above margallas...........but the point is when the plane was asked or decided to go round..........it went circling over hills........well not over cos if it was over the hills then it would have survied .......why it was circling over the hills , maybe an instrument failure ....black box would have the answer

80 dead bodies recovered.

Its bad. No big machinery can reach there no firebrigade everything has to be done manually.

Its heavy raining too :(

إنا لله وإنا إليـــــــه من الراجعون

I spent 5 years in Islamabad, my office was in Blue Area and home in F-10 sector, never ever saw commercial planes coming in over Margalla Hills and trying to land at the airport, even would see rarely planes flying over Islamabad.

This is not a normal procedure.

I have lived in Islamabad for the last 30 years. In 1983 I was driving at night on the road in front of Dr. A Q Khan's house going towards the E-7 fountain. All of a sudden I saw very bright lights right in front of me which nearly disoriented me for a while. These lights were from a Fokker Aircraft that was somehow flying very low and in parallel to the Margallah Hills going towards the Faisal Mosque. The aircraft was flying so low that I almost thought it was some sort of a truck coming my way. Similarly and in the 80's again, a PIA pilot mistook Islamabad highway for the runway of Islamabad Airport before pulling up at the last minute. Unfortunately, if a pilot uses visual cues to make a landing approach at Islamabad airport and that too from the Margallah Hills side, such incidents are bound to happen. Also the height of Margallah hills in relation to the airport at Pindi is very deceptive and a little fatigue or pilot error could easily end up in such consequences.

Having said the above, I hope they find more survivors in the said crash and my deepest condolence to the bereaved families on the irreparable loss of their near and dear ones in this tragic accident. We as a nation are equally participants in their hour of mourning.

Somebody should call up geo and spit out a few paragraphs of ****** language for their animation. CNN, BBC.. all are criticizing them for showing such a pathetic view.

What is wrong with the GEO's animation. I am in office and didn't watch that animation.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom