What's new

Air strikes kill at least 40 in northern Syria

Najdi,wahabi,Zionist,Khariji is going to tell a sunni a majoosi :omghaha:.
Tiny population is not alone majority support them and have realised what these kharijite did in libya,iraq and syria they just kill innocent muslim who don't follow their doctrine of wahabism .they cannot debut so they send their suicide brigate to kill the scholars.

Khariji najdi saud time is up and weapon you guys are buying is not going to help you bcoz All power belongs to Allah swt and he will make your ruler a laughing stock.:nana:

Majoosi, I am neither a Najdi, the word Wahhabi does not even exist it derives from Al-Wahhab one of the 99 names of Allah (swt). No knew teachings or anything. You can't even define what it means because it is the Sunni Islamic doctrine. You have just exposed yourself as a majoosi. We know that you belong to those sects thus you are a reflection of them since they have always been against the Muslims. History has shown it again and again.

You better watch your Mullah's in action.

All their own words. Filmed and recorded for all to see. All their contradictions and false un-Islamic teachings, rituals etc. also exposed by their OWN Mullah's.

This is your legacy. But anyway what to expect from Indian Shias. You mix up Islam with Hinduism. Just look how you "celebrate" Ashura and other of your festivals. One would think that it was something pre-Islamic which much of it also is.

You are not talking to a child here. I know what I am talking about. Not going to post any videos. Google is invented for you to use. Maybe a Mullah can help you using that.

Don't reply. Don't engage in long talks with Child-Murderering supporters and enemies of Muslims. Only just to quickly expose them and move on.

You such ugly sectarian no wonder Alsaud dog.

Says the clown writing nonsense in the other thread about "Sunni religion" and there not being a successful Sunni country. LOL.

You fool. 90% of all Muslims belong to Sunni Islam while you are just a tiny minority. Always was and always will be. A minority with obscure teachings. And just look at your two majority Shia countries. Complete backward messes ruled by priest with fake black turbans.

Also why do you use the name of a Yemeni Muslim. Find some Iranian fake wannabe Arab Mullah with a fake black turban.

Video just for you.

Your rabbis in action.

Eh, no sane Muslim loves him. People of a Muslim background (hardcore Ba'athis) might do so. But they are not a part of the Muslims anymore. Once you start supporting a tyrant engaged in killing Muslims and aiding him and fighting for him you are not part of the household of Muslims anymore. It is very simple. From there on it is up to Allah (swt) to forgive you.

I don't approve every action of the Syrian opposition or like every group but I sure hell don't like Al-Asshead like certain tiny sect members on this forum do and cheer for him killing Muslims for the 3 year in a row.

I suggest watching this. Gold material exposing the tiny sects.

No tolerance for people supporting the genocide of Muslims.

The people in Syria caught in a firefight in a city controlled by either FSA or SAA do not have the luxury to open youtube and wikipedia, do some quickstudy than decide who they like, they cannot travel to another city and "look for the opposition" even if they want to join that as the opposition itself would kill them thinking they are enemies.

Defecting requires a group to do it, spreading that idea to some is hard already as it can get you killed.

Go to sleep Majoosi Indian (using your language). Time for you to join the Nusayris inside Syria. You or they do not belong to the 90% of all Muslims.

No Muslim supports the Child-Murderer (Al-Asshead) and love him as you do. Only a certain tiny sect and their lackeys. Hence why we see the later killing Muslims everywhere in Syria for 3 years.

But don't you worry Al-Asshead and his regime and all his supporters will get removed just like all the others before him.

Will take a little time but ultimately the goal will be reached one way or another.
No your regime is going to be removed just wait.

The people in Syria caught in a firefight in a city controlled by either FSA or SAA do not have the luxury to open youtube and wikipedia, do some quickstudy than decide who they like, they cannot travel to another city and "look for the opposition" even if they want to join that as the opposition itself would kill them thinking they are enemies.

Nobody is blaming any Syrians here. Most are not even participating in the conflict because they can't like in most other wars. Only a minority always fight since most citizens are elder, babies, children, women etc. or young boys.

The problem are the Nusayris and their cult and regime killing MUslims for the 3 year for the sake of Al-Asshead. And their backers. Mullahistan and Russia.

Those are the people and mentality we are dealing with.

Anyway not going to discuss this further. it is clear for all that we are talking about a anti-Muslim regime willing to kill their own people in the thousands for the sake of keeping one unelected Nusayri in power and that his regime is heavily dominated by that sect on all levels.

Islamic world call you wahabi not because of allah's name is al wahab they call you wahabi because you follow Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab

Read and learn khariji
Wahhabism was a popular revivalist movement instigated by an eighteenth centurytheologian, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792) from Najd, Saudi Arabia. He began his movement through peaceful discussions with attendees of various shrines[7] and eventually gained popular support by convincing the local Amir, Uthman ibn Mu'ammar, to help him in his struggle.[8] Ibn Abd Al-Wahhab advocated a popular purging of the widespread practices by Muslims being what he considered to be impurities and innovations inIslam.[citation needed]
Wahhabi movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ALhumdulliah i am Ahle Sunnat wal Jamat

The Historical Significance of ‘Ashura

Mu’awiyah ibn Abu Sufyan (Radiyallahu 'anh) relates: I heard the Messenger of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) say: "It is the day of ‘Ashura. Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) has not made fasting obligatory for you. But I am fasting. He who likes to observe fast among you should do so, and he who likes not to observe it (does not have to) observe it." [Sahih Muslim]

Abu Qatada (Radiyallahu 'anh) relates that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said that the fast on the 10th of Muharram atones for the sins of the preceding year. [Sahih Muslim]

Abu Huraira (Radiyallahu 'anh) reports that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said that after Ramadan, the fasts of Muharram have the greatest excellence. [Sahih Muslim]

Alhamdulillah, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) has blessed us to see another year. The first month of this year is Muharram. In this month is an excellent day—the day of ‘Ashura—which falls on the 10th of Muharram. The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) recommended that we fast on this day, by his Sunnah. He also indicated how we should observe the fast of ‘Ashura.

Hakam ibn Al-Arat (Radiyallahu 'anh) relates: I went to Ibn Abbas (Radiyallahu 'anh)… I said to him: Tell me about fasting on ‘Ashura. He said, "When you seen the new moon of Muharram count the (days) and (begin to) observe fast on the 9th." I said to him: "Is it how the Holy Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) observed the fast?" He said, "Yes." [Sahih Muslim]

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Radiyallahu 'anh) relates that when the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said: "If I survive till next year, I will definitely observe fast on the 9th of Muharram (as well)." [Sahih Muslim]

(Note: What the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) meant was that he would also fast on the 9th as well as the 10th to which he was accustomed. We also should try fasting on the 9th and the 10th of Muharram.)

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Radiyallahu 'anh) reports that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) arrived in Madinah and found the Jews observing fast on the day of ‘Ashura… They said: "It is the day of great (significance) when Allah delivered Hazrat Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) and his people and drowned Pharoah and his people, and Sayyidina Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) observed fast out of gratitude. And we also observe it." The Holy Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) responded: "We have more right, and we have closer connection with Sayyidina Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) than you have"; so Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) observed fast (on the day of ‘Ashura) and gave us orders to observe it. [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

‘Ashura is a day of great historical significance. On this day: Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) accepted the repentance of Sayyidina Adam ('Alaihis-Salaam) after his exile from Paradise; Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) saved Sayyidina Nuh ('Alaihis-Salaam) and his companions in the ark; Allah extinguished the fire in which Sayyidina Ibrahim ('Alaihis-Salaam) was thrown by Nimrod; And Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) spoke directly to Sayyidina Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) and gave him the Commandments. On this same 10th of Muharram, Sayyidina Ayyub ('Alaihis-Salaam) was restored to health (from leprosy); Sayyidina Yusuf ('Alaihis-Salaam) was reunited with his father Ya’qub ('Alaihis-Salaam); Sayyidina Yunus ('Alaihis-Salaam) was taken out from the belly of the fish; and the sea was divided as the nation of israel was delivered from captivity and Pharoah’s army was destroyed. ‘Ashura is also the day when Sayyidina Dawud ('Alaihis-Salaam) was forgiven; the kingdom of Sulaiman ('Alaihis-Salaam) was restored; Sayyidina Isa ('Alaihis-Salaam) was raised to Jannah and Sayyidina al-Husayn (Radiyallahu 'anh) (the Holy Prophet’s, Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam, grandson) achieved the honor of Martyrdom.1

Worship Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) as much as you can on ‘Ashura. Whoever fasts on this day is like one who fasts all his life. Whoever clothes a naked person Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) will release him from a painful punishment. He who visits a sick person, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) will grant him a reward that will not be decreased. Whoever places his hand on an orphan’s head, or feeds a hungry person or gives water to a thirsty man, Allah will feed him a feast from Paradise and will quench his thirst with Salsabil (a wine that does not intoxicate). And who ever takes a Ghusl on this day will enjoy excellent health and freedom from sickness and indolence. Whoever provides generously for his family on this day, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) will be generous to him throughout this year. And whoever applies Kuhl to his eyes will never suffer from eye-sore again, inSha’Allah al-Aziz.2

O’ Allah! Bless us to perform good deeds and gain their reward on ‘Ashura. Make the new year one of unity, cooperation and success for Muslims in this city and around the world. Ameen.

Majoosi, I am neither a Najdi, the word Wahhabi does not even exist it derives from Al-Wahhab one of the 99 names of Allah (swt). No knew teachings or anything. You can't even define what it means because it is the Sunni Islamic doctrine. You have just exposed yourself as a majoosi. We know that you belong to those sects thus you are a reflection of them since they have always been against the Muslims. History has shown it again and again.

You better watch your Mullah's in action.

All their own words. Filmed and recorded for all to see. All their contradictions and false un-Islamic teachings, rituals etc. also exposed by their OWN Mullah's.

This is your legacy. But anyway what to expect from Indian Shias. You mix up Islam with Hinduism. Just look how you "celebrate" Ashura and other of your festivals. One would think that it was something pre-Islamic which much of it also is.

You are not talking to a child here. I know what I am talking about. Not going to post any videos. Google is invented for you to use. Maybe a Mullah can help you using that.

Don't reply. Don't engage in long talks with Child-Murderering supporters and enemies of Muslims. Only just to quickly expose them and move on.

Lol, Indian majoosi. There is no single thing that you can say that Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Tamimi was wrong about or where it contradicts Islam. Just get started. And I am not even following him. I am a Shafi'i. But he is a Hanbali sheikh of the Hanbali fiqh one of the 4 Sunni Muslim madahib.
Don't talk Islam with me when you can't probably even read the Qur'an. You relying on Wikipedia sources says it all. In English even.
Stop writing to me. Don't want to write with Child-Murderer supporters. Go support al-Asshead elsewhere. On non-Muslim majority forums where you can spread anti-Muslim feelings around freely.
Go cheer for the death of 40 more Muslims in Syria that your pagan is behind. Discussion has ended. Not in mood to talk with Child-Murderers and ignorants. Stick to your Wikipedia sources and those Mullah's I exposed.

Says the clown writing nonsense in the other thread about "Sunni religion" and there not being a successful Sunni country. LOL.

You fool. 90% of all Muslims belong to Sunni Islam while you are just a tiny minority. Always was and always will be. A minority with obscure teachings. And just look at your two majority Shia countries. Complete backward messes ruled by priest with fake black turbans.

Also why do you use the name of a Yemeni Muslim. Find some Iranian fake wannabe Arab Mullah with a fake black turban.

Video just for you.

Your rabbis in action.
And who said you're sunni you're not you're wahabi don't forget this riality do you wana know how many books written by sunni clerics claiming that you're some group created to backstabbing muslims that's who you're!!! the money will not make you anything more than kharjiite.

Hezbollah and Iraqi shia come to help because they know how to fight with these puppet terrorist operate and their mind set so they are very helpfull to fight these type of conflict.

Syrian Arab army as any other army don't have experience in fighting guerilla war they are design like to fight big war between nation .
Actually thats the opposite. Only conflicts that Syrian army was successful was vs. guerrillas: they slaughtered opposition in Hama 1982, they crushed Palestinians in Tal Zaatar 1976 and in Tripoli 1983. But when it came to between nation fight they miserably failed.

On the other hand Hezbollah has no any experience dealing with guerillas.

And who said you're sunni you're not you're wahabi don't forget this riality do you wana know how many books written by sunni clerics claiming that you're some group created to backstabbing muslims that's who you're!!! the money will not make you anything more than kharjiite.

Learn how to spell English. And don't talk in the name of others. Don't be angry because I exposed your Rabbis. Thank me the day you leave the cult. Once again, you should have called yourself Malik Khomeini. More fitting for you.

The biggest backstabbers of Muslims (Muslim history proves this again and again) is your fictional cult that alhamdulillah only a few misguided Muslims follow due to the corruption of your priests whom have a long history of getting exposed in EVERY single religious debate in the Arab world. Also the Safavids who murdered hundred of thousands of Muslims and corrupted people.

Reference youtube, google and the 1 hour long clip I posted. All words from the the elephants own mouth.

Now you better change that username and don't use Yemeni Muslims and destroy their reputations by your stupid posts. Call yourself Malik Khomeini or Khameini as I said. You are more loyal to them anyway. We know you people.

Now stop writing to me. I already told you that I don't engage in debates with Child-Murderer supporters. Go hang up a poster of Al-Asshead wherever you are now. Stop wasting my time.

Here one of the few sane countrymen of yours.

Watch until the end.

Your heroes from Syria in action:

Last edited:
Learn how to spell English. And don't talk in the name of others. Don't be angry because I exposed your Rabbis. Thank me the day you leave the cult. Once again, you should have called yourself Malik Khomeini. More fitting for you.

The biggest backstabbers of Muslims (Muslim history proves this again and again) is your fictional cult that alhamdulillah only a few misguided Muslims follow due to the corruption of your priests whom have a long history of getting exposed in EVERY single religious debate in the Arab world. Also the Safavids who murdered hundred of thousands of Muslims and corrupted people.

Reference youtube, google and the 1 hour long clip I posted. All words from the the elephants own mouth.

Now you better change that username and don't use Yemeni Muslims and destroy their reputations by your stupid posts. Call yourself Malik Khomeini or Khameini as I said. You are more loyal to them anyway. We know you people.

Now stop writing to me. I already told you that I don't engage in debates with Child-Murderer supporters. Go hang up a poster of Al-Asshead wherever you are now. Stop wasting my time.

Here one of the few sane countrymen of yours.

Watch until the end.

Your heroes from Syria in action:

This a slap in your face and your gangster Alsalol.

صحوات وعشائر غرب العراق تشكل 30 فصيلاً مسلحاً لمحاربة "القاعدة" | العالم العربي | أنباء موسكو

But at that time terrorist from all over the world where not pouring in syria and not all western and GCC where supporting them with logistic and weapon and training :agree:.

and they fail against nation because they where fighting with limited sources and with more advance enemy.

Hezbollah uses guerilla tactic so who better then them can predict and assume what the opposition thinking.

Actually thats the opposite. Only conflicts that Syrian army was successful was vs. guerrillas: they slaughtered opposition in Hama 1982, they crushed Palestinians in Tal Zaatar 1976 and in Tripoli 1983. But when it came to between nation fight they miserably failed.

On the other hand Hezbollah has no any experience dealing with guerillas.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom