What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

Guys believe me or not Pakistani jins have taken total control of jodhpur base,and they love to crash mig 27 because they eat the metal of mig27 ,they could have eaten it raw but they like the smoked metal, this is the 4th mig 27 los flown from jodhpur rajhastan, and also remember the no 27 ,I mean 27 Feb too,

Last edited:
IF what you saying is correct, I guessed it on day one. In one of my post when the Indians showed a map of the intrusion by PAF on 27th Feb. I pointed out that why would India dispatches only 8 interceptors to intercept 24 Pakistani jets according to their own illustrations. It was odd and I noticed it straight away.
Some Pakistani F16 jets never crossed to the IoK, they were in Pakistani airspace, guarding, while JF 17 and Mirages intruded.
It makes perfect sense for India to dispatch a squadron to intercept Pakistani jets may be 16 in numbers while 8 F 16s on guard duty.
Precisely. That was what happened.

Lol, that's funny. No comment can be made on how it played out because we don't know how far the IAF jets were when PAF bombed the Brigade HQ.

You certainly can make it out if you analyse the information made available by IAF/Indian sources.
They proudly said that Indian jets were chasing PAF jets and Abhi got too excited in the chase and cross the LOC while other returned back.

You certainly can make it out if you analyse the information made available by IAF/Indian sources.
They proudly said that Indian jets were chasing PAF jets and Abhi got too excited in the chase and cross the LOC while other returned back.

You really still can't. This is exactly why absolutely no aviation experts commented on the engagement. Anybody who was asked on Twitter, or Forums, denied to comment citing that no one from either Air Force briefed them on the engagement, and that there are no accurate details as to what happened when.

The only person who did was Shahid Raza and he's anything but an expert on the topic. He was decimated immediately by two aviation experts he @'d on his twitter feed calling his flaws out.

1940988-download-1554018304-300-640x480.png

NEW DELHI: India has lost its another aircraft as one more MiG-27 UPG fighter jet of Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in Sirohi city of Rajasthan on Sunday morning, Indian media reported.

However, no clarification was made for survival of the pilot so far. Further details of the crash are still undisclosed.

On March 8, Indian Air Force (IAF)’s Soviet-era ground-attack aircraft MiG-21 had crashed in Rajasthan’s Bikaner during a ‘routine mission’.

According to Indian media reports, the plane that took off from Nal near Bikaner crashed after being hit by a bird, whereas the pilot ejected himself safely.

India has lost at least 8 war planes in the past one month, two of them were shot down by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) in a recent engagement and a pilot Abhinandan was also taken into the custody.
On February 27, former Indian air force (IAF)’s official Ram Parkash had confirmed that India had lost two MiG 21 jets and three of its pilots.

“We have lost our two jets and three pilots,” Parkash wrote in his tweet.

He further said in his tweet that the morale of the IAF was down and out after the heavy loss.
Please check if a thread is ALREADY running before opening a new thread with the SAME topic!

thank God pilot is safe

Hehehe, you keep repeating it, why!! Actually according to Time now video I posted "The Pilots" are safe.

You really still can't. This is exactly why absolutely no aviation experts commented on the engagement. Anybody who was asked on Twitter, or Forums, denied to comment citing that no one from either Air Force briefed them on the engagement, and that there are no accurate details as to what happened when.

Fine then, you just admitted that Indian media is pile of shit and the "Bravado" of Abhi transmitted by almost all Indians TV stations was nothing but lies of a deceitful nation. Thank you very much for the admission.

Here is the pilot seems more like a photo shoot than a crashed mig pilot. Now why would a pilot shut his eyes with so many people standing above him?

He just ejected from a jet and there is not a scratch on him lol

DmO6S0dXgAUBAu6.jpg

The man with torn pants in background is more dressed for a crashed pilot role.
Holding stomach and open legs, lol

Any info on the 2nd pilot?

As piper media crash site is in godana dam in sirohi district. Which is around 200-250kms from border approx

Also toi said cars he'd plane is upg, isn't mig 29 called upg?

2 jets in Feb 27
1 heli copter Feb 27
8 jets Feb 28

Not sure.

What is a fact is that the IAF no longer exists in the West. Apart from trainers.
PAF only claimed 2 Aircraft that does not include the helicopter and even out of them 1 is doubtful. this much is proven rest everything is speculation theirs simply no proof for anything else

PAF only claimed 2 Aircraft that does not include the helicopter and even out of them 1 is doubtful. this much is proven rest everything is speculation theirs simply no proof for anything else
Just to help de escalate.

the wreckage was trasffered from IOK to Rajhistan, some parts suggests it was not 27.....add 3 numbers to 27.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom