What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

He's being sarcastic. Matlab kai yar kuch tou sharam karo lol

He was sarcastic or not, my analysis stands.
Mastery of the Air Theater where enemies 20+ jets are there to oppose you shouldn't result in one kill that too after the jet chasing the intruders.
Listen to the Indian journalist who did the a video on the two attacks. He said on one of the location, (I think he was talking about the Brigade HQ) PAF dropped three huge bombs in one straight line.
You think PAF would have been able to do such precise bombing near their select targets in enemy's territory while its 20+ jets were intercepting them!!
There are only two possibilities. All IAF jets bar Abhi ran away from the theater, or they were downed by PAF. There are no other options. Either you escape or get killed when your opponent have mastery of the air theater.

this crash does seem odd. The engine is intact which would have obliterated and the wreckage looks like its nicely placed. Funds to replace Russian stock with American stock which buys them american, french and british veto in UN!

Nice sale.

Pic before the engine was set on fire...

upload_2019-3-31_11-27-17.png

Pic after engine was set on fire...

upload_2019-3-31_11-27-42.png

He was sarcastic or not, my analysis stands.
Mastery of the Air Theater where enemies 20+ jets are there to oppose you shouldn't result in one kill that too after the jet chasing the intruders.
Listen to the Indian journalist who did the a video on the two attacks. He said on one of the location, (I think he was talking about the Brigade HQ) PAF dropped three huge bombs in one straight line.
You think PAF would have been able to do such precise bombing near their select targets in enemy's territory while its 20+ jets were intercepting them!!
There are only two possibilities. All IAF jets bar Abhi ran away from the theater, or they were downed by PAF. There are no other options. Either you escape or get killed when your opponent have mastery of the air theater.

Lol, that's funny. No comment can be made on how it played out because we don't know how far the IAF jets were when PAF bombed the Brigade HQ.

As I said, total Indian losses are 11.

@crankthatskunk A full squadron scrambled to evict the PAF from Indian airspace. 8 returned from the total strength of 16. We reported that only 8 took off. We hid the rest.

The rest is history.
What's your source? How do you know this info?

Hum Kia laingay... Kawway khud le rahay Hain badla... Abb tak 2 gira chukay hain

:enjoy:
I think aik tu kabootar ne girraya tha...jis ka bhai India ne arrest kia tha...oh uss hissab se tu wesay ounton ne bhi badla lena hai...

As I said, total Indian losses are 11.

@crankthatskunk A full squadron scrambled to evict the PAF from Indian airspace. 8 returned from the total strength of 16. We reported that only 8 took off. We hid the rest.

The rest is history.

IF what you saying is correct, I guessed it on day one. In one of my post when the Indians showed a map of the intrusion by PAF on 27th Feb. I pointed out that why would India dispatches only 8 interceptors to intercept 24 Pakistani jets according to their own illustrations. It was odd and I noticed it straight away.
Some Pakistani F16 jets never crossed to the IoK, they were in Pakistani airspace, guarding, while JF 17 and Mirages intruded.
It makes perfect sense for India to dispatch a squadron to intercept Pakistani jets may be 16 in numbers while 8 F 16s on guard duty.

Back
Top Bottom