What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

Here is the pilot seems more like a photo shoot than a crashed mig pilot. Now why would a pilot shut his eyes with so many people standing above him?

He just ejected from a jet and there is not a scratch on him lol

DmO6S0dXgAUBAu6.jpg

The man with torn pants in background is more dressed for a crashed pilot role.

Indian's Bollywood acting is not helping them much at the moment. The Indians are getting exposed day by day.
#fakeindia is struggling badly to restore its thrashed image of "supapowa".

Let's look at one of the picture of the latest "Crash" by ANI.

upload_2019-3-31_11-27-42-png.550378

If you see in the back ground, two people are casually walking away from the crash site.
Usually people stay with the crash site out of curiosity. These two looks like two workers on the project "Crash", walking away after doing the "Wardat" to make it look like a crash. If you notice one person seems to be holding some document in his hands.

Here is the pilot seems more like a photo shoot than a crashed mig pilot. Now why would a pilot shut his eyes with so many people standing above him?

He just ejected from a jet and there is not a scratch on him lol

DmO6S0dXgAUBAu6.jpg

The man with torn pants in background is more dressed for a crashed pilot role.
This is a six months old pic , it was the mig27 it crashed six months ago in same area same base, jodhpur rajhastan, may be they are doing the darama with same plane to justify the rafel deal and diverting public attention,

Indian's Bollywood acting is not helping them much at the moment. The Indians are getting exposed day by day.
#fakeindia is struggling badly to restore its thrashed image of "supapowa".

Let's look at one of the picture of the latest "Crash" by ANI.

upload_2019-3-31_11-27-42-png.550378

If you see in the back ground, two people are casually walking away from the crash site.
Usually people stay with the crash site out of curiosity. These two looks like two workers on the project "Crash", walking away after doing the "Wardat" to make it look like a crash. If you notice one person seems to be holding some document in his hands.

lol I will have whatever u are having, lmao.

Oh, another one.

Is this for real?
I personally think, they transferred the junk of down Su30 in IoJ&K to Rajasthan and claim it to be Su27 killed by technical fault. The reason is that they have to justify one missing A/C.

As per my reports there are another 4 to 8 missing aircraft. Or more.

@MastanKhan Our airforce has probably ceased to exist.

We don't have that for sure. Else PAF would have lost aircraft while intruding.

Would you share your reports!!!
I have said it from get go, the IAF losses are far higher, they had to be, after PAF's mastery of the skies on 27th.
IT is foolish to say an Air Force established air superiority in a theater full of enemy air crafts and scored on one kill, that also allegedly the pilot giving chase to the intruders.
The two scenarios are mutually not compatible.
Hence without shadow of a doubt IAF lost more jets.
I am 100000000000% convinced that the second Bison and Mi 17 were PAF kills too.

This is a six months old pic , it was the mig27 it crashed six months ago in same area same base, jodhpur rajhastan, may be they are doing the darama with same plane to justify the rafel deal and diverting public attention,

dont know it is being posted by twitter India. Old or new this whole thing is a drama.

I personally think, they transferred the junk of down Su30 in IoJ&K to Rajasthan and claim it to be Su27 killed by technical fault. The reason is that they have to justify one missing A/C.
Na. Not possible. In JnK someone would have taken a picture. People there would not have let this go so cheap.

This is a wreckage of more than a single aircraft. Probably shot down by PAF but in March.

I have said it from get go, the IAF losses are far higher, they had to be, after PAF's mastery of the skies on 27th.
IT is foolish to say an Air Force established air superiority in a theater full of enemy air crafts and scored on one kill, that also allegedly the pilot giving chase to the intruders.
I am 100000000000% convinced that the second Bison and Mi 17 were PAF kills too.

He's being sarcastic. Matlab kai yar kuch tou sharam karo lol

As I said, total Indian losses are 11.

@crankthatskunk A full squadron scrambled to evict the PAF from Indian airspace. 8 returned from the total strength of 16. We reported that only 8 took off. We hid the rest.

The rest is history.

This was definitely the suicide mission of a family member of that that crow, which was killed in balakot...
:lol::lol::lol:
Likin pir bhi hum apne kawway ka balda zaroor lain gay :)

Na. Not possible. In JnK someone would have taken a picture. People there would not have let this go so cheap.

This is a wreckage of more than a single aircraft. Probably shot down by PAF but in March.
Actually the footage came of a downed Indian AC with a burnt pilot in IOJ&K.

Back
Top Bottom