What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

upload_2019-3-31_15-49-26.png

My very first thoughts when I saw these pics was that this looks staged. Different from any crash pics ive ever seen.

hand-picked because they show only nose first crashes.

Why dont you post some pics to back up your point?

Listen to the Indian journalist who did the a video on the two attacks. He said on one of the location, (I think he was talking about the Brigade HQ) PAF dropped three huge bombs in one straight line.

Please post the video, or name of journalist and channel so I can try and find it.

didnt they say that we shot our own JF-17 in Multan?
and that two of our Brigades were fighting among themselves?

man it is purely a cover up but badly planned. Whole Indian media raising questions on social media. Gar bar ho gai hy......It will turned out to be 2nd plane ....regardless of su30 or not.

IF what you saying is correct, I guessed it on day one. In one of my post when the Indians showed a map of the intrusion by PAF on 27th Feb. I pointed out that why would India dispatches only 8 interceptors to intercept 24 Pakistani jets according to their own illustrations. It was odd and I noticed it straight away.
Some Pakistani F16 jets never crossed to the IoK, they were in Pakistani airspace, guarding, while JF 17 and Mirages intruded.
It makes perfect sense for India to dispatch a squadron to intercept Pakistani jets may be 16 in numbers while 8 F 16s on guard duty.

Well please don't mind but I think in this thread, everyone is writing their own fantasy, their dreams & obviously it is giving mental satisfaction. I read entire posts in this thread but this is too much.
If 16 flew & only 8 returned, don;t you think it would be there in news?
We are in a communications world, one can hide a single crash but not possible to hide 8 losses. I am not trying to fight here but hope we utilize this forum ina sensible way but not only to write carte-blanche.

MiG-27 being shot down on 27th Feb does not make any sense because it's not even a proper fighter. Unless it found itself at the wrong place at the wrong time

Why it doesn't fly!! As my knowledge is concern if a fighter flies, it is a fighter.
Unless we are talking about Iranian cut board models.

Why it doesn't fly!! As my knowledge is concern if a fighter flies, it is a fighter.
Unless we are talking about Iranian cut board models.
It doesn't even have a radar. It is optimised for the air to ground role

Well please don't mind but I think in this thread, everyone is writing their own fantasy, their dreams & obviously it is giving mental satisfaction. I read entire posts in this thread but this is too much.
If 16 flew & only 8 returned, don;t you think it would be there in news?
We are in a communications world, one can hide a single crash but not possible to hide 8 losses. I am not trying to fight here but hope we utilize this forum ina sensible way but not only to write carte-blanche.

The info of 8 returned didn't came from me, it is one of your Indian poster. He says he has confirmed report that a squadron went out and only 8 returned, he says Indian losses were 11.
As for news, India despite asking from Pakistan the access to the site in Balakot, have not produced a single photograph of 6 sites bombed by PAF on 27th. Your media, or communication world and 400 Indian channels are not working in IoK!!!
Get a new life my friend. The #fakeindia is every where, and it is getting exposed.

upload_2019-3-31_16-3-3.png

This is how a Mig27 crash site look like (Crashed on Sept 2018)

Back
Top Bottom