What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

As I said, total Indian losses are 11.

@crankthatskunk A full squadron scrambled to evict the PAF from Indian airspace. 8 returned from the total strength of 16. We reported that only 8 took off. We hid the rest.

The rest is history.

Pakistan doesn't claim what you are saying, and PAF would have merely claimed if this was the case. Officially (or semi officially) PAF badges indicate two Indian jets shot down, one Mig-21 and another Su-30.

Now when you say 8 aircraft were lost, can you be more specific? What type? Did they all fell in India? There are no photos or videos which must have surfaced had it been the case.

Your assumption that PAF violated Indian airspace is also untrue. They never crossed LOC and entire mission was conducted staying on this of the border. They launched bombs on Indian targets and engaged Indian fighter jets while they were within their home airspace. They had no reason to cross LOC, they had all the means to do what they wanted to do from behind the LOC, so there was literally no reason for them to cross LOC and lose a political gain.

The info of 8 returned didn't came from me, it is one of your Indian poster. He says he has confirmed report that a squadron went out and only 8 returned, he says Indian losses were 11.
As for news, India despite asking from Pakistan the access to the site in Balakot, have not produced a single photograph of 6 sites bombed by PAF on 27th. Your media, or communication world and 400 Indian channels are not working in IoK!!!
Get a new life my friend. The #fakeindia is every where, and it is getting exposed.

I have a life sir & treating me well. As far as an "Indian" poster is believed, may i say some junk & will you believe it? Of course not.

And I am not much concerned about media, its same everywhere & you know it. :yahoo:
Well Cheers. Its Sunday & enjoy the evening. :cheers:

My very first thoughts when I saw these pics was that this looks staged. Different from any crash pics ive ever seen.

Why dont you post some pics to back up your point?

Please post the video, or name of journalist and channel so I can try and find it.

Brother please search on the forum, the video was posted here 3/4 days ago. Indians were saying this is a balance analysis on two incursions.

It doesn't even have a radar. It is optimised for the air to ground role

But it still is a fighter. By the way, what they are doing in "Rajhistan" in great numbers that we keep hearing about their crashes!!

fake-crash.png

Unless we are talking about Iranian cut board models.
Most of the IAF is just that. As was ably demonstrated.

Well please don't mind but I think in this thread, everyone is writing their own fantasy, their dreams & obviously it is giving mental satisfaction. I read entire posts in this thread but this is too much.
If 16 flew & only 8 returned, don;t you think it would be there in news?
We are in a communications world, one can hide a single crash but not possible to hide 8 losses. I am not trying to fight here but hope we utilize this forum ina sensible way but not only to write carte-blanche.
Let us accept that we are in a terrible shape.

Ask any opgr about operation readyness. The IAF has no aircraft that is airworthy. Except for the 2 squadrons of trainers.

Hal icensed produced these aircraft. I thought I point that fact out.

Back
Top Bottom