What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

Secondhand spare.parts main reason

Syria and.pakistaN also operates mig planes but haven't experienced any crash level

It is a regular occurrence- no conspiracy theory there. Those Migs were good till 2010 timeframe and were expecting to be replaced by MMRCA which never happened.

It is a regular occurrence- no conspiracy theory there. Those Migs were good till 2010 timeframe and were expecting to be replaced by MMRCA which never happened.
In real, IAF has become a Joke now. Being 8 times economically superior, i expect my AF to be technically stronger equipped with latest techs available in World.

Par ye to eisa act ho raha hai ki jaise koi bihar main local Udaan seva de raha hai....disappointing....

They don't care as long as they collected their money upfront.

French will be like "God save our rafels in Indian hands"

Actually that is quite possible.

Look like indian ASAT victim.. :lol:

Maybe the indian air defence shot it in panic, who knows.

MiG-27 being shot down on 27th Feb does not make any sense because it's not even a proper fighter. Unless it found itself at the wrong place at the wrong time

Please check if a thread is ALREADY running before opening a new thread with the SAME topic!
Sorry boss, looks like its pretty confusing to keep track now with so many crashes of MIG-this and MIG-that all from IAF (and only from IAF and no other AF) in the last month or so...

Guys guys its clearly the missing f16

IAF motto:

FLY
EJECT
CRASH
Repeat

In the meanwhile don't forget to tell the world, "if we had Rafale the story would be different".

We are not saying that it was hit in 27/2 skimrish, atkatle the seniors are not saying ttha. We are having a different theory pov to this, and if morempic from crash site emerge , it will help clarify the situation

A Question to the "Seniors" why would IAF bring an old wreckage and dump it in the desert and declare it a crash!!!
There must be some reason!!

In real, IAF has become a Joke now. Being 8 times economically superior, i expect my AF to be technically stronger equipped with latest techs available in World.

Par ye to eisa act ho raha hai ki jaise koi bihar main local Udaan seva de raha hai....disappointing....
Its not a joke issue, its politics getting into professionalism.

Its not a joke issue, its politics getting into professionalism.
The IAF has unfortunately become a political football. At this point neither party is seriously concerned about how to modernize the IAF fleet and move away from the Migs, instead they are simply trying to blame each other for the problems with the India air force. The Army, Navy, and even the Coast Guard has mostly gotten what meets their requirements, but for some reason the MOD has not been able to obtain new aircraft due to the typical bureaucracy and corruption.

Hopefully some of these problems will be at least partially relieved when the Rafales do arrive, but they are not going to go away soon. Especially considering historically, the IAF has always been underwhelming compared to its size. By far the weakest link in the Indian military. The opposite is true for the PAF, which has historically been the only branch of the Pakistani military to hit above its weight.

The IAF has unfortunately become a political football. At this point neither party is seriously concerned about how to modernize the IAF fleet and move away from the Migs, instead they are simply trying to blame each other for the problems with the India air force. The Army, Navy, and even the Coast Guard has mostly gotten what meets their requirements, but for some reason the MOD has not been able to obtain new aircraft due to the typical bureaucracy and corruption.

Hopefully some of these problems will be at least partially relieved when the Rafales do arrive, but they are not going to go away soon. Especially considering historically, the IAF has always been underwhelming compared to its size. By far the weakest link in the Indian military. The opposite is true for the PAF, which has historically been the only branch of the Pakistani military to hit above its weight.
Having seen the affects of political interference and corruption this side, it’s easy to recognize it.
Hence while folks on this side are focused on celebrating “pilot incompetence” and other oddball theories - I saw the events as the result of political miscalculation and making the IAF fight with one arm tied behind its back.
While Indian members were celebrating the MMRCA process as being thorough, I was dismissed when I pointed out the real risk to pilot lives by dragging on airframes by such protracted procurement process. Having 40 year old airframes and expecting them to not have metal fatigue or even have higher susceptibility to failure and pilot error is a mistake. Neither the Mig-21 nor 27 are easy airframes or forgiving.

9th crash in few months..

aajjj agar Rafale hota........

Indians are getting better and better crashing aircraft they need a practice help from uber cap

Back
Top Bottom