What's new

Air Force chief says French fighter jet deal close

Fgfa is nothing more than a guaranteed cash cow for Russia.

The Russians are losing the international arms market to the west and China has become self sufficient.

We Indians with s massive dependence and need for weapons due to ouut corrupt burocratic politicians

Russia is going to milk over 25 billion from us on Fgfa.

This will pay for it'd entire development and their first ,100.fighters.

It Wil in some facets be behind in cockpit tech even to western 4th gen fighters.

Shit proposal from desperate India

The Russians are losing the international arms market to the west and China has become self sufficient.

We Indians with s massive dependence and need for weapons due to ouut corrupt burocratic politicians

It Wil in some facets be behind in cockpit tech even to western 4th gen fighters.

Why you are desperate? sit down and talk with China about the border demarcation. Don't get yourself involved in a arm race with China, Modi should start to build trust between the two instead of bromancing with Abe Shinzo.

Modi just disappointed me cause he walks too closely with Abe goverment, I think CHina goverment will do something to respond in the coming months.

Why you are desperate? sit down and talk with China about the border demarcation. Don't get yourself involved in a arm race with China, Modi should start to build trust between the two instead of bromancing with Abe Shinzo.

Modi just disappointed me cause he walks too closely with Abe goverment, I think CHina goverment will do something to respond in the coming months.

The same can be said about China - Pak relations .

Hmm... Kill this deal. Buy SAAB.

Buying Saab would actually be a great idea, they have huge ammount of know how that would be useful for India. We just must look beyond the Gripen and for future fighters that could be developed with Saab. :enjoy:

Wait for Xi Jinping's visit to India, you ll see the same bromance between him and Modi. He is a very different leader, he ll court anyone who is willing to help India, its totally upto China to decide whether its worth needling India over border disputes.

Modi just disappointed me cause he walks too closely with Abe goverment

24japan.jpg

manmohan%20abe%20big.jpg

10manmohan_with_pm_japan.jpg

l2006121611625.jpg

l2013102350141.jpg

l2013102350140.jpg

W020131028600459099910.jpg

Business as usual

Buying Saab would actually be a great idea, they have huge ammount of know how that would be useful for India. We just must look beyond the Gripen and for future fighters that could be developed with Saab. :enjoy:

Thats exactly what I am talking about.. :)

Raha said a deadline for finalization of the deal had not been set but added "it's going to happen soon."

Looks like the word "soon" here is the one from Indian English which when translated to Normal English means "we got no flippin clue when it will happen".

l2006121611625.jpg

W020131028600459099910.jpg

Business as usual
Not the usual because Modi tried to engage the people of Japan and not limiting himself to the government folks.He is a real snake charmer or in leyman terms "a bada$$ mothfcka" :D

Last edited:

Except they do not have an own engine, weapons.

It no big deal the engine is same as tejes ie ge electric
Weapons you vsn buy any source open arhictecure.

This is what those Bs articles are for:mad::mad: creating panic. We had seen it in case of MMRCA now fgfa .Hell foreign arms lobbies are deeply penetrated out media houses.

Read all these news with some salt. Reports like these are either Sensationalist or paid at times.

Dude how can you expect us to sit and chat with you when you're arming our sole enemy who vow to kill the Indians??? You're not just arming with conventional weapon but with Nukes as well.. then think how disappointed should be with you and your Govern??

Hmm... Kill this deal. Buy SAAB.

then we might as well buy the Tejas instead

IAF is clueless about the deal. Replacing mig21 (cheapest aircraft) with the rafael (most expensive 4th Gen aircraft) is out of this world.

Kill fgfa

Reduce our dependence on Russian stuff.

Upgrade su30mki to incorporate fifth gen strengths.

Ie internal weapons pod
Rcs reduction techniques
News weapons and radars.

A bit like wat USA are doing with their f15 s and f18 stealth versions.

Stick to rafale

Get lca into mass production and post 2020 move to a amca but enlist the full aid of USA who vsn help massively

Forget the buying off shelf again be it Russia of France or usa.

Bring DRDO/HAL ETC out of the black hole of babudom! everything will fall in line !

IAF is clueless about the deal. Replacing mig21 (cheapest aircraft) with the rafael (most expensive 4th Gen aircraft) is out of this world.

Rafael are not for replacing Mig 21s. it was the job of ever delayed LCA.

so which western 5th Gen fighter u want to purchase !!

It no big deal the engine is same as tejes ie ge electric
Weapons you vsn buy any source open arhictecure.

and then beg before USA for spare parts just in case shit hits the fan !

Not the usual because Modi tried to engage the people of Japan and not limiting himself to the government folks.

That's PR and that's why the media jumped on it, the "policy" towards Japan howver haven't changed a bit, but is a continuation and that's the real positive point. No matter which party rules and what differences they might have about politics within India, the foreign policy of India must always be the same and must be supported by all parties!

Back
Top Bottom