What's new

Air Cdr (R) Kaiser Tufail Revisits PAF

26993414_893620337478364_5310513866958598634_n-jpg.450443

Thanks to these "forever young and ready" guys, PAF looks like it is never short of pilots who can take it to the enemies at a moment's notice!!! Long live their this sense of adventurism to prove that indeed they're "second to none"!!!!! No wonder, in BD AF, many ex-PAF pilots were specifically targeted and killed.....

Because the answer is NONE. That's why. And you know that.
Iraqis, Serbs, Libyans....there are more too. No harm in research. And no because I don't want to answer a stupid question, with all due respect. Cheers !!!

Thanks to these "forever young and ready" guys, PAF looks like it is never short of pilots who can take it to the enemies at a moment's notice!!! Long live their this sense of adventurism to prove that indeed they're "second to none"!!!!! No wonder, in BD AF, many ex-PAF pilots were specifically targeted and killed.....
PAF is slightly short of pilots these days...

Iraqis, Serbs, Libyans....there are more too. No harm in research. And no because I don't want to answer a stupid question, with all due respect. Cheers !!!

Better than 0.8 ratio!!!!!

Your claims are as credible as your ID.
I'm a dedicated follower of Sir Tufail and had a conversation with him just yesterday.

Please DM me his email. Let me send him your posts where you have either raised or implied doubts about him.
If you don't want to, it's ok, I can always email him through his blog.....

Then don't talk shit and stop behaving like an Indian.
Again behave yourself, no need for the language. I still have no idea what you mean by behaving like an Indian...gotta elaborate. Anyways keep the thread clean of threats and emotions. Cool down and behave. I'll leave it with you here. Cheers !!!

Again behave yourself, no need for the language. I still have no idea what you mean by behaving like an Indian...gotta elaborate. Anyways keep the thread clean of threats and emotions. Cool down and behave. I'll leave it with you here. Cheers !!!
Bro when you answer answer with thought an intellect. Look at how Indians here answer. They just open their mouths and rubbish comes out. When that comes there is no respect. Anyways have a good day

Please DM me his email. Let me send him your posts where you have either raised or implied doubts about him.
If you don't want to, it's ok, I can always email him through his blog.....
Higher chances of his presence on that forum.

Hi,

What happened---!!!

anyone doubting the USAF is either ignorant or a willfully ignorant dreamer.

The shortage has to so with more earlier retirement due to airlines and not enough intake to match that. With more airlines popping up, we might see a greater shortage.

anyone doubting the USAF is either ignorant or a willfully ignorant dreamer.

The shortage has to so with more earlier retirement due to airlines and not enough intake to match that. With more airlines popping up, we might see a greater shortage.

Seriously, if someone leaves for airlines, then it was never his calling. Surely, this attrition rate is factored in by the planners?

you called that comparable air forces with obsolete jets not intregated SAM/radar networks no modern AWACS/ARR refueling jet and you call that those Air forces comparable to USAF :hitwall: good for your health Mr @Knuckles :lol::rofl: PLAAF aand Russsian air force are compareable to USAF:angel:

Back
Top Bottom