What's new

Air Cdr (R) Kaiser Tufail Revisits PAF

I am surprised that this very interesting thread was created by a person who raised doubts on Kaiser Tufail in the past !

Wonder what made Windjammer change his opinion about this great pilot ?

I am surprised that this very interesting thread was created by a person who raised doubts on Kaiser Tufail in the past !

Wonder what made Windjammer change his opinion about this great pilot ?
I never ever doubted Sir Kaiser Tufail as a professional, the only thing i pointed out was his narrative of your IAF losing the MiG-27 is very different to all other versions i read previously.
Anyways his latest book on India/Pakistan air wars also once again reveals the truth.

''IN THE RING & ON ITS FEET'' - PAF in the 1971 Indo-Pak War.jpg

Inset - ''IN THE RING & ON ITS FEET'' - PAF in the 1971 Indo-Pak War.jpg

@Oscar @araz @Dazzler @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Taimoor Khan @MastanKhan

I hope you asked him for his permission to post those screenshots. Just for clarification.
No screen shots and the images were released by Sir Kaiser Tufail himself. :D

I am aware of that but all I was asking if it was OK to share these on a forum whereas he had posted the original pics on his facebook page. And yes, those are screenshots of a video that he took during his sortie. Anyways, no big matter...Cheers !!!

I never ever doubted Sir Kaiser Tufail as a professional, the only thing i pointed out was his narrative of your IAF losing the MiG-27 is very different to all other versions i read previously.
Anyways his latest book on India/Pakistan air wars also once again reveals the truth.

Your first claim is untrue. You have raised doubts on a patriot like Tufail on more than 1 occasion.

ACM Sohail Amman and his brand new ideas.
calling old veterans for an audit is a jolly good idea.

It was someone else's suggestion to him that became "his idea". He's in his final months as air chief.
Bhai tou kiyaan bilaa wjah jealous ho raha hai?
Kahiin PMLN haa tou nahii?
Unn kii gaaf mein dahamakay ho jaatay hain jaisay hii Armed forces kii tareef karou.

View attachment 450403

View attachment 450404

@Oscar @araz @Dazzler @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Taimoor Khan @MastanKhan

where can i buy this book?
All books about PAF written by anyone..simply disappear.

Hi there must be quiet a way ward favouritism in his days otherwise he should
Have gone at least a star up if he is physically fit which I believe he is still
Any input on his promotion case by any learned memeber will be appreciated
Thx

Bhai tou kiyaan bilaa wjah jealous ho raha hai?
Kahiin PMLN haa tou nahii?
Unn kii gaaf mein dahamakay ho jaatay hain jaisay hii Armed forces kii tareef karou.
Nothing along those lines. My father happens to be his coursemate (they flew F-16s together at No.9 & CCS)....and it was a suggestion by him to accommodate the program. I have no interest for politics.

Regards.

I am aware of that but all I was asking if it was OK to share these on a forum whereas he had posted the original pics on his facebook page. And yes, those are screenshots of a video that he took during his sortie. Anyways, no big matter...Cheers !!!
Everything is not necessarily picked up randomly from some FB page, does Sir Tufail's FB page carries this image of all the participating veterans. :D

26993414_893620337478364_5310513866958598634_n-jpg.450443

Your first claim is untrue. You have raised doubts on a patriot like Tufail on more than 1 occasion.
Your claims are as credible as your ID.
I'm a dedicated follower of Sir Tufail and had a conversation with him just yesterday.

Everything is not necessarily picked up randomly from some FB page, does Sir Tufail's FB page carries this image of all the participating veterans. :D

I'm a dedicated follower of Sir Tufail and had a conversation with him just yesterday.

Who are the other folks beside Kaiser, in this pic?
Swells my heart see veterans being honored like this.

where can i buy this book?
All books about PAF written by anyone..simply disappear.

I usually get my stuff sent over from Pakistan, however have you tried Waterstones, they are pretty good, if they don't stock a certain title then they can either get it or advise you on it.

I understand, no big issue. Cheers !!!

Who are the other folks beside Kaiser, in this pic?
Swells my heart see veterans being honored like this.
One of them retired recently and is the Vice Chancellor of Air University. He is standing left to K.Tufail. He was Base Commander of PAF Sargodha, and ejected from the first F-16 in the 1980s after hitting a wild boar on the runway. The other 2 look very familiar, especially the one with the white hair.

I understand, no big issue. Cheers !!!

One of them retired recently and is the Vice Chancellor of Air University. He is standing left to K.Tufail. He was Base Commander of PAF Sargodha, and ejected from the first F-16 in the 1980s after hitting a wild boar on the runway. The other 2 look very familiar, especially the one with the white hair.

Any chance his name is Sohaib ?

Back
Top Bottom