What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

indians....ha ha haaaa.....

at first salve your own problem......

th28_rapecase_col_e_819811e.jpg

@romell
delete your cartoon picture .. If it stays there and no moderator takes action against you then my conscience wont let me stay in this forum

@romell
delete your cartoon picture .. If it stays there and no moderator takes action against you then my conscience wont let me stay in this forum

i deleted it, dont hurt Bangladeshi people, we can hurt u also.....

rape_2-finger_test.jpg

I think Indian members should refrain from commenting on such hate mongering flame thread's.Instead we should start a new thread titled-Poverty infested Bangladeshis-A real deadly threat to India!!:D

Statistically Indians are one of the largest carriers of HIV/AIDS.

u r correct....

171209.jpg

I think Indian members should refrain from commenting on such hate mongering flame thread's.Instead we should start a new thread titled-Poverty infested Bangladeshis-A real deadly threat to India!!:D

has india become so rich that u r dare enough to comment about Bangladesh.....

6465861195_05bac70347.jpg

not worth it my friend,
these guys from BD are spec of dust beneth our feet, yet we treat them equllay because that is what INDIA stands for. when AIDS and HIV is a global problem, these fools want to pin this on us as if we introduced the disease to the world.
this thread is a disgrace to those who are fighting against HIV and a embarasment to BDns who talk crap about INDIA.

To fellow INDIANS, its not worth your time talking to these BD BS fools, you argue with a fool and you be draged to their level

@romell

Desperado mullah searching rape et al in India.

^ It has nothing to do with Indian truck drivers f00cking Bangladeshi ******. Rather wasting time here you should save your women from Indians or at least plan some contingencies. Last time we saved you from West Pakistani Punjabis who planned to do an genetic filtration this time your saviours have become hostile, unfortunately, very bad.

So save your energy and really help your country men and women instead of trolling with out of topic rants. Do some justice to your cynical topic.

India has improved greatly with cases reported now dropping more than half as compare to cases reported in previous decade.

Appeal Bangladesi government to install free condom machines on your transit Highways for Indian truck drivers. Don't be shy because people can not stop f0cking. Don't be shy.

Back
Top Bottom