What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

Why don't you crybabies post something similar in one of the bazillion hindutva threads running in the BD forum? Are all Indian forumers here BJP/RSS sympathizers?:undecided:
We all know who are cry babies.....I am just pointing out when guys like you come to personal attacks instead of coming with better argument. Its because of you guys, forum gets dirty.

We do report anyone who goes against forum rules.

^ Leave it bro....they are here just to turn elite one like you into Pink.....leave them for Indian trolls....we have plenty in reserve....

Bangladeshi forum is the worst forum in PDF their threads and discussions are full of confusions and there is not a single thread where india is not mentioned...bangladeshi's should not fear about AIDS from india it has already decreased to 50% and if continues it will end just like Polio.

i think this is not the question that wich country is highly infected .the question is how we protect the others from it
there is no question of indian bd usa pakistan or else every one is human and i am realy sad to see that on this sereous topic some people fighting this is not good we all are brothers no indian no pakistani no bangladeshi

everything right except we are not brothers

We have started AIDS prevention measures at very early stages and results of which are now seen..
We have managed to achieve 50% decline in AIDS cases, not only this but our pharmaceutical companies are supplying first line drugs at affordable prices.

India registers 50% decline HIV/AIDS cases in a decade

A UNAIDS report hails India for a 50% reduction in fresh cases of HIV/AIDS over the decade. The report also applauds Indian pharmaceutical companies for supplying first line drugs to countries in Africa at affordable prices.

OMG , i get it. This is another RAW conspiracy to subdue Bangladesh.

We could just send a few infected Katrina Kaif's to bangladesh. I'm sure they would spread the virus to hundreds of men.

all actresses r infected......!

20050606_400.jpg

Bangladeshis should teach their wenches not to **** with Indians or use condoms at least.

There is no point ranting on a Pakistani web site about threat of AIDS from India to BD. Apu-Asura charity begins at home go and spread the word, Whats the big deal ?

bangladeshi people should be careful as indian state at east has higher infected rate...

image3.gif

Do your duty, stand at your border posts take few volunteers like Apu-Asura and hand over this map when your women and men enters our borders legally or illegally.

As far as I know, major ways AIDS infect is either by sex or by blood transfer. So, how come Bangladeshis are getting AIDS from India ;)

Bangladeshis should teach their wenches not to **** with Indians or use condoms at least.

There is no point ranting on a Pakistani web site about threat of AIDS from India to BD. Apu-Asura charity begins at home go and spread the word, Whats the big deal ?

Do your duty, stand at your border posts take few volunteers like Apu-Asura and hand over this map when your women and men enters our borders legally or illegally.

yes BD people will screw indians with enough self protections...:cheesy:

AP_AIDS.gif

As far as I know, major ways AIDS infect is either by sex or by blood transfer. So, how come Bangladeshis are getting AIDS from India ;)
Indian truck divers regularly visits bawdyhouses in Bangladesh!!

Back
Top Bottom