What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

yes BD people will screw indians with enough self protections...:cheesy:

I doubt Bangladeshi baggers living in slums and camps be able to afford Indian women or even a condom, they would rather worry about their meal and tent. Yes India men can afford can Bangladeshi ****** entering into India or been brought into India by their agents contributing largely to human trafficking problem.

As far as I know, major ways AIDS infect is either by sex or by blood transfer. So, how come Bangladeshis are getting AIDS from India ;)

Indian truck drivers entering into Bangladesh ******* their women.

yes BD people will screw indians with enough self protections...:cheesy:

I doubt Bangladeshi baggers living in slums and camps be able to afford Indian women or even a condom, they would rather worry about their meal and tent. Yes India men can afford can Bangladeshi ****** entering into India or been brought into India by their agents contributing largely to human trafficking problem.

Indian truck drivers entering into Bangladesh ******* their women.

It is not only about Indian truck drivers. There is more story to it. Unless, people have multiple sex partners, AIDS cannot spread.

AIDS/HIV virus is a global problem & not a nation specific one, people who suffer from it goes through a'lot of pain & difficulties these should not be used for cheap political game scoring. Guys lets not stoop so low , i request MOD to close these types of thread where inflictions of people are used for politics

One of the more important reason why Bangladesh should not give transit/corridor to Indians. I don't want to see these infected creature lurking around Bd land. Enemy will be destroy with the help of Allah.

Good job my truck driver brothers, fornicate like there is no tomorrow and help Bangladeshis to curb their population. :tup:

Most of the prostitutes in Govandi(Mumbai) are Bangladeshi..
(Don't ask me how I know this)

Good job my truck driver brothers, fornicate like there is no tomorrow and help Bangladeshis to curb their population. :tup:

So now we have a weapon of mass destruction against Bangladesh: Our truck driver brothers :lol:

One of the more important reason why Bangladesh should not give transit/corridor to Indians. I don't want to see these infected creature lurking around Bd land. Enemy will be destroy with the help of Allah.
oh-no-you-didnt-funny.jpg

This is alarm for Bangladesh. Bangladeshi government should take step to stop this disease.
About 2,000 Indian trucks enter Bangladesh daily. If even a microscopic number these Indian truckers, are infected with HIV or AIDS virus, it will surely spread in Bangladesh. :undecided:

indian truck drivers r common people of indian society reflect the common behavior of indian people.

indian society is increasingly becoming mixture of rape cases ,extra marital relation, increased aids infected young generation and so on.....

u should b unhappy....

see the video carefully....

Last edited by a moderator:
indian truck drivers r common people of indian society reflect the common behavior of indian people.

indian society is increasingly becoming mixture of rape cases ,extra marital relation, increased aids infected young generation and so on.....

u should b unhappy....

see the video carefully....

Yes now watch out your ladies(and gents too), don't let them to come near Indian truck drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Statistically Indians are one of the largest carriers of HIV/AIDS.

Back
Top Bottom