What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be as many as 72 sects in Islam, I repeat IN ISLAM. Ahmadiyya are totally non-Muslims they cant be considered as the followers of one of the sects in Islam.

So how is Jesus or moss (Issa or Musa) are muslims?

There was no quran, five pillars and prophet THEN.......

Shall we say QED..

Muslim belief is they were told by Allah about Prophet and they also told the people of their time that a final prophet will come. These things are all over the internet. You know about GOOGLE? Google

ashok since the qadianies on the forum have gone sleeping after seeing the text ,if u were a smart and honest person would have known where the truth is but is clear u r trying hard to divert the discussion

the qadianies know this text very well u don't know but they sure no it so stop ur nonsense posts

TARIQ

They left before that, everyone has limited time, but they will come back.

Just few written lines of anonymous nature does not tantamount to nothing.

So how is Jesus or moss (Issa or Musa) are muslims?

There was no quran, five pillars and prophet THEN.......

Shall we say QED..

What!! Are you stupid or what?

The word MUSLIM means one who submits his/her will to Allah... Jesus MPBH, MOSES MPBH were the Prophets of Allah almighty they all did exactly what Allah asked them to do..

Dont talk if you have no knowledge.

I've answered your questions on Post # 251.

If someone does not beleive (or does not know) in five pillars, Quran, Hadeeths, Twareekh, Sunnah, Kaba Qibla, as in the case of Jesus and Moss, how can they be declared Muslims?

Hey if these two are muslims, then by the same yardstick everyone is a muslim.

This is absurd for a rational mind.

Mods please take an action this thread has now started talking basics of Islam.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< thread DERAILMENT IN PROGRESS PEOPLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am going out for my Heinekin and will be back.

If someone does not beleive (or does not know) in five pillars, Quran, Hadeeths, Twareekh, Sunnah, Kaba Qibla, as in the case of Jesus and Moss, how can they be declared Muslims?

Hey if these two are muslims, then by the same yardstick everyone is a muslim.

This is absurd for a rational mind.

Is it what you call five pillars? Get a life dude your knowledge about Islam is zero. You shouldn't talk about the things you dont know.

See again u r making ur self a fool the text about jesus as an alcoholic when thor bhai pasted it on other thread on of our mods who is a qadiani refused it and said he ( mirza ) was quoting from other source, then thor bhai pasted another text in which he gives his opinion if he takes some kind of drug ppl will relate him to jesus

after that our respectd mod didnot show up on that thread and earlier he was not only denying he called it a lie if i remember it right

Now if u don't know about qadianies and muslims would u just enjoy reading instead of just writing nonsense

TARIQ

back to topic of why there is such hostility between Ahmadis and Muslims.......... the founder of Ahmadiyyat who claimed to be the Mahdi, Muhaddith, Mujaddid, Promised Messiah, (had a sex change and became Mary), Muhammad, Krishna and God himself ........lets see what he says about Krishna and Hindus..........

One thing Ahmadi/Qaduiani supporters fail to inform others is the foul language in which they hold Hindus, as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the so-called Krishna/Avtar who refers to Hindus as Aryans claims that the teacher Dayanand, and I qoute as follows:

"Wicked-natured Lekhram. Alas! This seed of profanity and obscenity was brought by Dayanand in this country.... Lekhram Peshawari who was absolutely stupid and a boil (Aablaa)." (Cashma-e-Maarifat p.3)

Not to mention his views on hindus altogether

"Such kind of profanity and foul language and mischievousness is a special Aryans' way." (ibid. p.6)

or maybe

"For these people (Aryans) to lie is mother's milk. They are Satans not humans..." (Nuzool-e-Maseeh p.11)

"O Stupid Aryans! Go and jump into some well and kill yourself." (ibid. p.62)

"Lekhram's nature had a lot of element of Fabrications and lies.." (Istafta p.7)

"But Dayanand remained blind even in those days when Vedas had been translated in England and Germany." (ibid. 19)

"O NALAAIQ (Ill-deserved) Aryans! (ibid. 36)

"Just as the Aryan people are awaiting the coming of Shri Krishna. I am the same Krishna, and this claim is not only mine but God repeatedly revealed to me that I am the same Krishna, the King of the Aryans to come in the last days of the World."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi)

Jehovah's Witnesses, just like Ahmadis in Islam, are considered heretics in Christianity, as they do not believe in the deity of Christ, the Trinity, or Christ's resurrection. The only difference is that they are not killed by Christians, & it's time Muslims do the same with Ahmadis.

Remember guys there were infidels in era of holy Prophet Muhammad SAW who never became Muslims because they never wanted to become Muslims, everyday they had a new issue to be elaborated by NABI, Abu Lahab is an example.

People here are doing the same they are not interested in Islam they are just trolling therefore why we (Muslims) should address their useless questions.

See again u r making ur self a fool the text about jesus as an alcoholic when thor bhai pasted it on other thread on of our mods who is a qadiani refused it and said he ( mirza ) was quoting from other source, then thor bhai pasted another text in which he gives his opinion if he takes some kind of drug ppl will relate him to jesus

after that our respectd mod didnot show up on that thread and earlier he was not only denying he called it a lie if i remember it right

Now if u don't know about qadianies and muslims would u just enjoy reading instead of just writing nonsense

TARIQ

A clear way of hiding the truth from everyone

Please read here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/128813-ahmadis-community-facing-dire-threat-2.html

I had a problem with my browser whereby I could not view pages on this forum and was asking for help. The Ahmadis there told me to delete the previous posts (to hide the damning posts) and it normally works and allows you to view normally. They clearly wanted those damning parts of their faith hidden hence their little treachery. I did remove some posts and by that time the thread got blocked and closed. Hence, thank you for your advice Sir and to those who think that they are going to silence me, I tell you why I will not be silenced......

Jesus, was, is and always will be one of the mightiest messengers of God. He was a prophet, but also Messenger who bought with him a revelation. He had a miraculous birth by God as it is His will to the virgin Mary. As our beloved Muhammad (PBUH) has said, Mary is the, THE most pious woman to have lived and to ever live. Even the Prophets mother, wife, or daughter do not come close to Mary. We believe Jesus healed the blind, lepers ANC bought the dead to life with Gods will. The parting of ways between us and our Christian brothers is the insistence of Christians that Jesus claimed divinity.

Point is...... Jesus is loved by is, we pray for him and he will one day return as the Promised Messiah and let the Ahmadis and their supporters know, that insulting our beloved Jesus will always put you at odds with us. We will challenge you and confront you wherever you are and educate the world about your true face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom