What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, what I am asking you is not if someone has proved you wrong or right, but how do you know that you are right? What confirmation do you have?? Or is it just faith ?

If i can prove that whatever i believe regarding ahmadis is in accordance with Quran how can i be wrong? :undecided: :what:

Why would you avoid educating people of other religion about yours. Isnt cross religion discourse supposed to increase awareness and tolerance towards fellow human beings? Why would you want to discuss the beautiful religion of Islam in isolation only...

btw, my great grand mom was a Muslim from Srinagar.. So technically I can claim to be part Muslim at least :)

However I would request not to get dragged into a debate with non-Muslims here on matters which are clearly Islamic and for Muslims

Afraid of being Pardafash?

With regards to the topic of Jesus................ Lets see what Ahmadis believe about Jesus

"What is your opinion about the character of the Messiah? (it is that Jesus ) was an Alcoholic and Gluttonous person, neither Abstinent nor a Pious Worshipper, nor a Truth seeker. He was a Proud and a Self- conceited Claimant of Divinity." (Nur-ul-Quran, Roohani Khazain Vol 9 p.387)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/Noor-sharabi.jpg

for us he is a Muslim

Jesus is a muslim for you people, but Ahmediyas are not, despite reading quran, which never existed during Jesus's time?

ashok we r not afraid of everything as a matter of fact muslims r very open in discussing about their religion and if u wanna discuss islam and hinduism u r wellcome to open up a thread and i m sure there will be many who loves it

i m sure u will be more then happy to discuss about ur religion ( 1st u have to declare what religion that u adopt )

but this thread is about qadianies

TARIQ

With regards to the topic of Jesus................ Lets see what Ahmadis believe about Jesus

"What is your opinion about the character of the Messiah? (it is that Jesus ) was an Alcoholic and Gluttonous person, neither Abstinent nor a Pious Worshipper, nor a Truth seeker. He was a Proud and a Self- conceited Claimant of Divinity." (Nur-ul-Quran, Roohani Khazain Vol 9 p.387)

Lol you found nothing but photobucket to corroborate?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

1st u have to declare what religion that u adopt

I am agnostic.
Beleive in humanity.

Lol you found nothing but photobucket to corroborate?

Hello stupid.............. I added that scan copy of the Ahmadi text onto photobucket, you fool, for readers to read and clarify with proof

but this thread is about qadianies

Qaidanis are saying - crying out - that they are muslims, much more than Jesus. But Jesus is a muslim as per quran, and Ahmediyas are not why?

What is a definition of a muslim please?

One thing why Ahmadiyyas founder moved out of the fold of Islam

"I saw in one of my vision that I myself am God and believed that I am Him." (Kitab-ul-Bariayh, Roohani Khazain vol. 3 p.103)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/IamGod.jpg

I hate people who disrespect the 'Shaan' of our Allah (swt), Prophet(S) or any other Prophets, but I think killing them is not the way to go. Discuss with them, beat them in an argument, prove to them why they are wrong. Islam was completed & sealed by the finality of the Prophet(S), it cannot be altered or changed. Hence, Islam is not under threat. Not even a single 'zer' & 'zabbar' in the Quran can be changed, this is a promise made by Allah (swt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom