What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello stupid.............. I added that scan copy of the Ahmadi text onto photobucket, you fool, for readers to read and clarify with proof

Anyone writes few lines and you upload them onto photobucket as a substantiation....lol

You need much more.
You want to determine pure gold?
put it under flame and not under water Lol

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

good for u go and find similar ppl like u and dont waist our time

TARIQ

So you are such a innocent to not have known the definition of a Muslim?

Now firstly, about why Europeans have a problem with alcohol because of Jesus

Kashti-e-Nooh, Roohani Khazain vol 19 p.71

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/europe-sharaab.jpg

-----------

Jesus) had the habit of uttering obscenities and frequently using foul language. It should be remembered that he (Jesus) had also to some extent the habit of lying." (Zamima Anjam-e-Atham, Roohani Khazain , Vol 11 p.289

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/AnjamAtham.jpg

-----------

"What is your opinion about the character of the Messiah? (it is that Jesus ) was an Alcoholic and Gluttonous person, neither Abstinent nor a Pious Worshipper, nor a Truth seeker. He was a Proud and a Self- conceited Claimant of Divinity." (Nur-ul-Quran, Roohani Khazain Vol 9 p.387)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/Noor-sharabi.jpg

-------------

Some more text about what Ahmadiyya say about Jesus

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I hate people who disrespect the 'Shaan' of our Allah (swt), Prophet(S) or any other Prophets, but I think killing them is not the way to go. Discuss with them, beat them in an argument, prove to them why they are wrong. Islam was completed & sealed by the finality of the Prophet(S), it cannot be altered or changed. Hence, Islam is not under threat. Not even a single 'zer' & 'zabbar' in the Quran can be changed, this is a promise made by Allah (swt). This is my final post in this thread, & I have nothing new to say, I've said what I needed to.

Bilal bhai............... my posts above are doing just that...........

I am amazed at these folks who have audacity to declare Ahmediyas as non muslims without knowing the definition of a Muslim....Lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Common guys!

What is a technicality of one being a muslim....

Any definition?

ashok u r acting like a stupid

those text pasted by thor bhai no qadiani can deny them but u r making ur self a fool.

TARIQ

I am amazed at these folks who have audacity to declare Ahmediyas as non muslims without knowing the definition of a Muslim....Lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Common guys!

What is a technicality of one being a muslim....

Any definition?

One who believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad as his final prophet will become a Muslim

Tariq bhai I am just ignoring him and other Indians as background noise...........
This is no cocophony but yr inability to continue further with facts.....
You know, that if you continue further on this issue, you will have black eye on this.
Hence wisely you retreat....

Still trolling goin' on!!

Well, a person who doesn't assert Prophet Muhammad SAW the Prophet and the last Prophet is not a Muslim ( one of the five pillars of Islam). I think that would be ample for some non-Muslims here to understand what a Muslim is in actual.

One who believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad as his final prophet will become a Muslim

So how is Jesus or moss (Issa or Musa) are muslims?

There was no quran, five pillars and prophet THEN.......

Shall we say QED..

I'll explain it to you succinctly. Allah (swt) brought many Prophets to this world before Prophet(S). They all preached about Allah (swt). But unfortunately, the societies they came to altered what they said, & deviated from what they taught. Islam also preached about Allah (swt) through Prophet(S), but it was a lot more 'thorough'.

The best way to explain it is having a book. You release the first edition of a book. Then after some time, you release the second, third & fourth editions, which are all more thorough than the first edition. Islam took its final shape & form during Prophet(S)'s time, but it always existed before him (Prophet(S)). Prophet(S)'s time is like when the final edition of a book comes out, & no more new editions will come out. Which is why the religion isn't called 'Mohammadism', it is called Islam. But accepting the finality of the Prophet(S) is mandatory to be a Muslim today.

ashok since the qadianies on the forum have gone sleeping after seeing the text ,if u were a smart and honest person would have known where the truth is but is clear u r trying hard to divert the discussion

the qadianies know this text very well u don't know but they sure no it so stop ur nonsense posts

TARIQ

Well, a person who doesn't assert Prophet Muhammad SAW the Prophet and the last Prophet is not a Muslim ( one of the five pillars of Islam). I think that would be ample for some non-Muslims here to understand what a Muslim is in actual.

By above logic, how were ISSA MUSSA (Jesus & Moss) muslims?

This is no cocophony but yr inability to continue further with facts.....
You know, that if you continue further on this issue, you will have black eye on this.
Hence wisely you retreat....

thing is we cant tell you people how a debate is carried out

eg i said i will prove my faith from Quran and sunnah (which basically means i will quote from Quran and Sunnah and show that what i believe is in accordance with Islam) and what i get in answer was "its your quranic interpretation" the way you people are behaving is ridiculous.

Here is another eye opener

"The family of Jesus was perfectly holy and immaculate. Jesus' three paternal and maternal grandmothers were fornicators and prostitutes, from whose blood the body of Jesus came into existence." (Zamima Anjam-e-Atham, Roohani Khazain vol 11 p.291)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/familyline.jpg

---------

And another

"Jesus had an inclination for prostitutes, perhaps due to his ancestral relationship with them, otherwise no pious man could allow a young prostitute to touch his head with her ****** hands, and massage his head with the unclean perfume purchased with the earnings of adultery and rub his feet with her hair. Let the intelligent judge what sort of character such a person must possess." (Zamimah Anjam Atham, Roohani Khazain Vol 11 p.291)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/family2.jpg

-----------

"You may have tried to find a solution to the objection (raised) about the Messiah's paternal and maternal grandmothers. I am tired of thinking (of a justification of this). Up to now no nice solution has occurred to do me. What a glorious god he is whose paternal and maternal grandmothers are of such repute!" (Nur-al-Quran, Roohani Khazain, vol 9 p.394)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/family3.jpg

---------------

Writings of Mirza ghulam Ahmad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom