What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
People dont have time. What if someone meets a ahmadi and is impressed by his personality. i think 50 % chance is he will never accept anything said against ahmadis. his only answer will be "you are wrong, i have meet them. They are good muslims."

Tiger, most people know what the internet is. They will eventually come across some of the cotradictions of ahmadiys. If it was so easy to con people to following Ahmadiys it would have spread and spread all over the world, not just Pakistan.

Lastly for tonight....................

ABSOLUTE PROOF OF MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD's FALSEHOOD - from his own writings

---------------

"God is the one Who has sent his Messenger, this humble one (Mirza), with Guidance and True Religion and Civility (and) Good Conduct." (Arba'een No 3 Roohani Khazain vol 17 p.426)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/ArbaeenNo3RoohaniKhazainvol17p426.jpg

---------

"To utter obscenities and to use abusive language is not a civilised way." (Arba'een No 4, Roohani Khazain vol 17 p.471)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/ArbaeenNo4RoohaniKhazainvol17p471.jpg

-----

"Cursing is not the style of a Truthful person. Faithful (M’omin) does not curse." (Roohani Khazain Volume 3, p456)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/RoohaniKhazainVolume3p456.jpg

-----------

remember the above sentence, a momin never curses........... Now look at him write down curse (lanat) 1000 times in frustration against a Christian who challenged him, and he actually numbers them.....

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/curses1.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/curses2.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/curses3.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/curses4.jpg

ENOUGH SAID

How are they non-Muslim and Maulana Qasim Nanutwi and his followers are Muslim? Explain that. Also explain why every sect is declared kafir by others. I have given reference of Darulaloom Doeband's fatwa how they declared Shias kafir and murtid. By murtid I suspect they mean worthy of killing.

So much contradiction and yet the point is lost on you.

Whether they are Muslim or not is irrelevant. I said that before.

My personal opinion is they are probably not Muslim, because of the 5 pillars of Islam.

However, if they would like to call themselves Muslims, I really don't mind. I'm not going to buy it, but it is good that they are allowed to debate it to see who is right.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Ahmadis have full right to practice their religion without any discrimination, as do people from all other faiths. They are Pakistanis, & that is what is important. I will defend an Ahmadi to death for their rights to practice their faith. They have the full right to call themselves 'Muslim' in a democracy without facing any discrimination or violence, even though I don't agree with that. Anyone who doesn't believe in the finality of Prophet(S) does not believe in the Quran, & whoever doesn't believe in the Quran isn't a Muslim, but that's just my personal opinion. I don't look at an Ahmadi any differently than any other person. Violence against them, or any other innocent person is highly condemnable.

Very good post bilalhaider. No laws against them are needed.

I hate people who disrespect the 'Shaan' of our Allah (swt), Prophet(S) or any other Prophets, but I think killing them is not the way to go. Discuss with them, beat them in an argument, prove to them why they are wrong. Islam was completed & sealed by the finality of the Prophet(S), it cannot be altered or changed. Hence, Islam is not under threat. Not even a single 'zer' & 'zabbar' in the Quran can be changed, this is a promise made by Allah (swt).

This is the right approach.. Lets assume for a minute (for the sake of argument) that the Ahmedis are misguided and have strayed off the right course.. What does Koran and Allah say about treatment of misguided people?? Doesnt He ask his true believers to help them find the right path? Or does He ask his true believers to shun / harm them.. If it is the first (which I believe is the case), then are the people discriminating against Ahmedis, really the true believers ?

Tiger, most people know what the internet is. They will eventually come across some of the cotradictions of ahmadiys. If it was so easy to con people to following Ahmadiys it would have spread and spread all over the world, not just Pakistan.

Assalam alaikum

u r stressing on the internet heavily when this internet came in the picture?
i knew a family with a very good background their kids went to some country and got impressed by qadianies at that time there was no internet etc.
besides we don't believ what is on internet coz internet is also used by the opponents, u r telling us not to tell ppl about the dangers of qadianies but when someone face them just go run into internet and find out about them
suppose if this person cant make the decision and get fooled by them

why u don't do the precaution first?

TARIQ

Whether they are Muslim or not is irrelevant. I said that before.

My personal opinion is they are probably not Muslim, because of the 5 pillars of Islam.

However, if they would like to call themselves Muslims, I really don't mind. I'm not going to buy it, but it is good that they are allowed to debate it to see who is right.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Very good post bilalhaider. No laws against them are needed.

Assalam alaikum

ok when they were asked to present themselves in the parliment and debate about their religion was that debate or not ?

it is very known they always run away when asked to discuss mirza and his claims they will goto talk about quran and jesus etc

TARIQ

some qadianis can be impressive and charismatic I am sure.

that is not related to their Islam but their character. If some people are naive and follow them because of that, alright.

mainstream muslims are much greater in number. there must be many more characteristic mainstream muslims to influence people than qadianis.

so they are still no threat. they are too small in number. if they were a threat to Islam, ahmadiys would have spread outside of the subcontinent. they have not because people are not buying what they say.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

ok when they were asked to present themselves in the parliment and debate about their religion was that debate or not ?

it is very known they always run away when asked to discuss mirza and his claims they will goto talk about quran and jesus etc

TARIQ

so what if they run away. noone is going to follow them if they run away. the only way you impress people towards any religion is by winning an argument.

This is the right approach.. Lets assume for a minute (for the sake of argument) that the Ahmedis are misguided and have strayed off the right course.. What does Koran and Allah say about treatment of misguided people?? Doesnt He ask his true believers to help them find the right path? Or does He ask his true believers to shun / harm them.. If it is the first (which I believe is the case), then are the people discriminating against Ahmedis, really the true believers ?

Though i know it is a waist of time responding to u, we always ask them to debate about mirza's claims as u see it on this particular thread u ( indians ) have tried very hard to defend them but none of them come up to refute the texts pasted by Thor bhai. now if u r honest person u should ask the qadianies give u the reason of not responding otherwise just dont write on this subject if u can't accept our position on it.

Quran tell us to guide them when they accept to debate us but they refuse to debate us and continue to disobey the law of the land and call themselves muslims

we love to debate them and if u think everybody in pakistan is running behind every qadiani to kill him u will not see any qadianie in pakistan but they still live there and some of them on good posts. sometimes riots erupt which can be erupted in any country i know in ireland every years they have kind of clashes between catholics and protestants etc

TARIQ

Though i know it is a waist of time responding to u, we always ask them to debate about mirza's claims as u see it on this particular thread u ( indians ) have tried very hard to defend them but none of them come up to refute the texts pasted by Thor bhai. now if u r honest person u should ask the qadianies give u the reason of not responding otherwise just dont write on this subject if u can't accept our position on it.

Don't know what Thor is saying. His posts are too long, confusing and irrelevant. I've already mentioned whether they are Muslims or not is irrelevant. They might not be. it is not a problem. It is not a problem if they call themselves Muslim. You can point out why they are not Muslim, just as they can say they are.

Quran tell us to guide them when they accept to debate us but they refuse to debate us and continue to disobey the law of the land and call themselves muslims

we love to debate them and if u think everybody in pakistan is running behind every qadiani to kill him u will not see any qadianie in pakistan but they still live there and some of them on good posts. sometimes riots erupt which can be erupted in any country i know in ireland every years they have kind of clashes between catholics and protestants etc

TARIQ

So they refuse to debate. Who is going to convert to become a Qadiani? Would you convert to a religion that cannot defend itself?

People, no one is saying that 'you kill Ahmadis', but there are plenty of Pakistanis who get sentimental & aggressive against the actions of the Ahmadis, & then act violently, rather than proving them wrong. People should all be able to sit in a peaceful environment, & then 'beat' them in a logical discussion/argument, the way Christians like doing here with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Assalam alaikum

roadrunner my last text to u what is ur problem if we tell the ppl about their lies why u want us not do it?
the 1st paragraph or the whole post was not for u

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

roadrunner my last text to u what is ur problem if we tell the ppl about their lies why u want us not do it?
the 1st paragraph or the whole post was not for u

TARIQ

Brother, you have full rights to tell people about their lies. But they also have a right to practice their faith. Then the next stage is having discussions, where you should have your freedom to prove them wrong, & vice versa. I agree with roadrunner, if they cannot defend their faith against your arguments, & you manage to prove them wrong, no one would want to convert to Ahmadiyya. So their movement will not be able to survive longer because you beat them logically.

Assalam alaikum

But u ppl r telling us, let them call themselves muslims while we have proven they r not muslims and what ever incidents happen in pakistan this is the main problem behind it

now i agree with u both , we have proven them wrong we have every right to declare them non muslims why these ppl r not accepting it ?

u ppl r kind of putting all the blame on us ( muslims ) while the fact is they r the one who r disobeying the law not us

TARIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom