What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalam alaikum

But u ppl r telling us, let them call themselves muslims while we have proven they r not muslims and what ever incidents happen in pakistan this is the main problem behind it

now i agree with u both , we have proven them wrong we have every right to declare them non muslims why these ppl r not accepting it ?

u ppl r kind of putting all the blame on us ( muslims ) while the fact is they r the one who r disobeying the law not us

TARIQ

Ok, let's say that it is correct to declare them non-Muslims. It would be fine if it just stayed at that, however, there are quite a few Pakistanis that get aggressive against the Ahmadis by discriminating against them, or 'go the extra way', by killing them: Aamir Liaqat said that Ahmadis are Wajib-ul-Qatal on national TV, just because they are Ahmadis. That should not be acceptable, as they are still Pakistani citizens. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Ok, let's say that it is correct to declare them non-Muslims. It would be fine if it just stayed at that, however, there are quite a few Pakistanis that get aggressive against the Ahmadis by discriminating against them, or 'go the extra way', by killing them: Aamir Liaqat said on national TV that Ahmadis are Wajib-ul-Qatal, just because they are Ahmadis. That should not be acceptable, as they are still Pakistani citizens. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Assalam alaikum

alhumdulillah if u say some then i will not deny coz this some can be in any community so we r not that evil creatures hunting for the blood of our opponents
i hope u have also included that they should repsect the law and don't call themselves muslims unless they prove it but anyway i accept ur post

Thank u

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

alhumdulillah if u say some then i will not deny coz this some can be in any community so we r not that evil creatures hunting for the blood of our opponents
i hope u have also included that they should repsect the law and don't call themselves muslims unless they prove it but anyway i accept ur post

Thank u

TARIQ

Brother, they have no choice but to accept that the Pakistani state doesn't accept them as Muslims. It doesn't matter what they think about themselves or call themselves, it isn't important: Pakistan doesn't accept them as Muslims. Period. Personally speaking, I do not believe that their beliefs to fall under Islam either, but I respect their right to live peacefully, & call themselves whatever they want.

Assalam alaikum

But u ppl r telling us, let them call themselves muslims while we have proven they r not muslims and what ever incidents happen in pakistan this is the main problem behind it

now i agree with u both , we have proven them wrong we have every right to declare them non muslims why these ppl r not accepting it ?

u ppl r kind of putting all the blame on us ( muslims ) while the fact is they r the one who r disobeying the law not us

TARIQ

Ok.. So here's a question for you.. I assume like a normal human being you would agree that the Islamic terrorists who blow up innocent Muslim children and women are certainly not Muslims because Allah and his Prophet (PBUH) both admonish violence against defenseless. Now I would really like to see some of the so called "How can Ahmedis call themselves Muslims" brigade to go and ensure those terrorists stop calling themselves Muslims and do with them what is done with Ahmedis when they dont agree..

Any takers?

karan no need to respond to u on this thread open a new thread regarding ur this post, i hope u read my post that was directed to u

TARIQ

karan no need to respond to u on this thread open a new thread regarding ur this post, i hope u read my post that was directed to u

TARIQ

Why a separate thread.. ?? Isnt this thread about Ahmedis and the discrimination they allegedly face...?

Assalam alaikum

roadrunner my last text to u what is ur problem if we tell the ppl about their lies why u want us not do it?
the 1st paragraph or the whole post was not for u

TARIQ

That's exactly what I want you to do genius. When an Ahmadiy shouts he is Muslim, you can shout why you think he is not and DO IT.

What I was saying is that what is the point of a law curtailing their freedom specifically. The religious laws are foreign and so badly thought through, they need re writing.

Some sunnis believe shias to be kaafirs some shias believe sunnis to be kaafir but no agreement on it... but the whole of Islamic world agree that Ahamdis are non-Muslims.... and You know what Ahmadis believe the believe that only they are muslims and rest of muslims are just bunch of ignoratn people who try to overcome us through power, and believe so because their Ahmadiya organization only gives them books that are telling good things about Deen-e-ghulaam Ahmad Qadiyaan......

There are many books of Qadyaanis which can be used to prove that Qadyaaniat is not even a religion there jamaat is just cult who provide facilities to its followers for not leaving the jaamaat....

Wasn't jinnah a shia?

I honestly don't understand why does it bother anybody what they call themselves? If someone doesn't want to accept them as such, fine, don't. Why make a big dea of it?

I honestly don't understand why does it bother anybody what they call themselves? If someone doesn't want to accept them as such, fine, don't. Why make a big dea of it?

So simple, yet so effective and true..

Point out the obvious again.............. Any Islamic matter, I will not discuss with a non-Muslim as it does not involve him/her and they have no idea of Islam or the sentiments of Muslims to hold a discussion in this matter.

Secondly, this attempt by certain members about leaving the Ahmadi alone to do what they are is ignorant and acquiescence to the Western way of life. Islam is bigger then Pakistan, and the recent event in Pakistan highlight just that....... Ahmadiyyat is diluting the very principles of Islam and misguiding the teachings of Islam in order to suit the demands of the West and others. Regardless of its payroll Master, it is an attack on Islam and an attempt to change the nature of Islamic ideology and the tenets of Islam.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had ordered the attack in the battle of Yamamah which killed the apostate Musailamah Al Kazzab (the liar) as well as his followers. This example is clear cut as well as others........... The Ahmadi leadership should be forced into a debate and avoiding it should have a similar consequence. The Ahmadi who cannot refute the accusations made or explain the comments made by their founder and who cannot validate the claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad should be given that very cause of treason against Islam just like our beloved Prophet did, as NO threat like this against Islam should ever be tolerated..........

Muslims Muslims who differ therein can refuse to accept it and clearly declare the Prophet was wrong if they do choose to do so....... but for me, the way of Rasoolallah is the best way in defence of Islam itself

Stop being such a not so secret troll Thor. Noone's buying it.

who cares what they are....everyone has their own set of beliefs...live and let live

put your country's interests first before anything else

who cares what they are....everyone has their own set of beliefs...live and let live

In taaza khudaaon mein bara sb sey watan hai
jo pairhan iska hai, woh mazhab ka kafan hai

Stop being such a not so secret troll Thor. Noone's buying it.

But people are hence the support against Ahmadiyyat throughout Pakistan and beyond........... (the word fool was used here for which I apologise to roadrunner) like you may wish to turn away but the reality on the ground will not change..........

Bring to mind
O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. [Surat Ul-Baqarah]

And Ahmadis

There is the type of man whose speech about this world's life May dazzle thee, and he calls Allah to witness about what is in his heart; yet is he the most contentious of enemies.

When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loveth not mischief. [Surat Ul-Baqarah]

The mischief that they create will not be ignored and instead of smart comments to attract a thanks from members, answer the posts......... its more productive

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

If the Country follows the way taught of Rasoolallah then wholeheartedly Yes, if not.......then that Nation deserves nothing.... Islam has no borders or boundaries....... sorry, currently there are no such Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom