What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be calling someone a fool, as you did in your post 300. You really are particularly intelligent, i see.

please raise points to my posts........... I have explained why Ahmadis leaders should be dealt with as the way of Rasoolallah did with the al-Kazzabs and their followers........... however from your comments you clearly want a secular State and as such, my post clearly answers you question about the invasion...............NOW PLEASE LET ME GET BACK TO HIGHLIGHTING TO OTHER MUSLIMS THE QUOTATIONS OF AHMADIYYA

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Sarcasm is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be calling someone a fool, as you did in your post 300. You really are particularly intelligent, i see.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

It wouldn't matter if thousands of people died of course? You'd jump at the chance to invade Pakistan and replace it with your type of government. Citizen deaths are just collateral, I assume?

Now you cry about citizens death when the deaths of children and women in the tribal areas meant nothing........what right do you people now have to claim that...............

And as before, if the current set up is your way of Pakistan, then to hell with that.........

Now you cry about citizens death when the deaths of children and women in the tribal areas meant nothing........what right do you people now have to claim that...............

And as before, if the current set up is your way of Pakistan, then to hell with that.........

We can go through this s-l-o-w-l-y for you.

Post 911 you'd have favoured a mass invasion of Pakistan to replace the regime resulting in the deaths of perhaps hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis in order to get your mullah type government? Correct ?

Currently you're in favour of invasion that may kill hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis in order to save the hundreds of Pakistanis being killed in the drone strikes? Very intelligent. You would only cause an extra 99, 000 deaths and then regularly be cutting off heads when in government. v-e-r-y intelligent.

fyi, i think drone strikes are criminal and the pakistani government should not be going along with it.

Post 911 you'd have favoured a mass invasion of Pakistan to replace the regime resulting in the deaths of perhaps hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis in order to get your mullah type government? Correct ?

Currently you're in favour of invasion that may kill hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis in order to save the hundreds of Pakistanis being killed in the drone strikes? Very intelligent. You would only cause an extra 99, 000 deaths and then regularly be cutting off heads when in government. v-e-r-y intelligent.

fyi, i think drone strikes are criminal and the pakistani government should not be going along with it.

I would go ten rounds with you on this, but this is not the right thread and I will not be a party in derailing this thread........sorry

When Pakistan was formed there was an Ahmadiyy minister. There was no rioting about it. Noone cared.

So your logic is that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...... Only problem being that the few have now decided that the many are to suffer for this treachery....

The Taliban are far far more honourable then your sort who followed the Quran perfectly in that field as quoted in the following verse

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).

Let me re-enforce those words of our Lord......Oppression is worse then slaughter

Assalam alaikum

Leave our brothers when we bring them hadeeth the say bring us some thing from quran since hadeeth was written some centuries later and when we show them clear verse from quran they will argue it was for that time not applicable for now. They r confused

Mirza followers dum daba ker bhaag gay just like their mirza use to challenge and at the day of challenge will hid lol

TARIQ

Tariq bhai.......... I have been looking at the profile page of the thread starter, Meesna...... it appears that any topic or story which goes to defame Islam is his cup of tea........ Any further Ahmadiyya threads he decides to open will be met just like the last three threads inshallah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom