What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said before the circle of declaring each other Kafir & then going for a righteous kill will, go on,

many sects have different interpretations, state needs to keep itself away from the religion & there must be no amalgamation of religion with affairs of state, Pakistan can live with & prosper without labelling itself & acting like a delusional flag bearer of Islam

& end all kinds of discriminatory laws, enough with religious BS we must move on now

Qadianis disallow funeral prayers for Muslims.

Since the Qadiani belief is that all Muslims outside their community are non-Muslims, just like a Christian or a Hindu is a non-Muslim, the Qadiani leader Mirza Mahmud Ahmad forbade his followers from saying the funeral prayers of other Muslims. This instruction is given by him quite clearly and forcefully in his book Anwar-i Khilafat, published October 1916. At the end of the section where he deals with this question, Mirza Mahmud Ahmad writes as follows:

“Now another question remains, that is, as non-Ahmadis are deniers of the Promised Messiah, this is why funeral prayers for them must not be offered, but if a young child of a non-Ahmadi dies, why should not his funeral prayers be offered? He did not call the Promised Messiah as kafir. I ask those who raise this question, that if this argument is correct, then why are not funeral prayers offered for the children of Hindus and Christians, and how many people say their funeral prayers? The fact is that, according to the Shariah, the religion of the child is the same as the religion of the parents.

So a non-Ahmadi’s child is also a non-Ahmadi, and his funeral prayers must not be said. Then I say that as the child cannot be a sinner he does not need the funeral prayers; the child’s funeral is a prayer for his relatives, and they do not belong to us but are non-Ahmadis. This is why even the child’s funeral prayers must not be said. This leaves the question that if a man who believes Hazrat Mirza sahib to be true but has not yet taken the bai‘at, or is still thinking about joining Ahmadiyyat, and he dies in this condition, it is possible that God may not punish him. But the decisions of the Shariah are based on what is outwardly visible. So we must do the same thing in his case, and not offer funeral prayers for him.”

— Anwar-i Khilafat, page 93 of original edition; underlining is ours.
This book is available online at the Qadiani website in the collection Anwar-ul-‘Uloom, v. 3, no. 5 from the link Anwarul 'Ulum : Urdu Books by Hadhrat Mirza Bashir-ud-din Mahmud Ahmad Khalifatul Masih II - Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at Urdu Pages. See pages 150–151.

See original Urdu text below from the book Anwar-i Khilafat [Urdu 3].

It is quite clear and plain from these instructions that the Qadiani belief is that all other Muslims, including the children of those Muslims and even including those Muslims who believe in the truth of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad but have not taken the pledge to join the Movement, are unbelievers (kafir) and non-Muslims just as people of other religions such as Hindus and Christians.

"Ahmadi Source"

Qadianis declare other Muslims as kafir

^^^^^
& the circle goes on & on with state taking the side tp punish one community,

I don't understand is the so called 'faith' of people so weak that words of every dumb head can make you wail & scream

you kill them, humiliate 'em & then expect them to act in your favor, what kinda faithful hypocrisy is that? You people are still stuck with the theology of what,who,how. When clearly anyone can declare other kafir in these times

I have a Question:

You guys saw my 2 previous posts which are authentic source of Info on Ahmadis from their scriptures etc even ahmadis cannot deny them.

Now tell me one thing Did we regarded them as Kafir first or they did regarded us ???

We declared in 1974 they did a 100 Years ago !

Grow up!

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Truth-about-the-Split.pdf

Last edited:
Qadianis are not Muslims since they believe Mirza Qadiani was a prophet. Mirza Qadiani himself declared that a Muslim who does not believe in his prophethood is not a true believer. Islam and Qadianism are seperate religions. It is upto Qadianis to follow Islam or Qadianism.

I have questions:

1) Why is serious issue been talked is Islam Bashing?
2) Are you people denying or justifying the persecution of Ahamdis due to their faith?
3) Do you people support Ordinance XX?

I need simple straight answers, No twisting of words

I have a Question:

You guys saw my 2 previous posts which are authentic source of Info on Ahmadis from their scriptures etc even ahmadis cannot deny them.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Truth-about-the-Split.pdf

This is standard Qadiani tactics they will not answer when we raise these facts. They will just ignore these facts and will raise some other issues to change the subject. Qadianis have been doing this on other forums for a long time. Just as Emo Girl did in previous post. She just ignored your posts because Qadianis cannot answer these facts.

Asim here is a master piece for you , its a quote from a book written by Mirza.

rk15t155.gif

This is standard Qadiani tactics they will not answer when we raise these facts. They will just ignore these facts and will raise some other issues to change the subject. Qadianis have been doing this on other forums for a long time. Just as Emo Girl did in previous post. She just ignored your posts because Qadianis cannot answer these facts.

again people are hell bent to into theology & proof that other is a bristish agent?

Ahmdis decalred others as kafirs, all right, has it made you a Kafir? NO

but you people declare them Kafir, has it made them Kafir? Yes :blink:
state is using the sensitivity of majority of the people to make its both ends meet & preaching their religion is a criminal act & people are killing eachother due to their faith just because they believe their God & Prophet is better than that of the other , thats the thing we are talking about, NO THEOLOGY PLEASE!!

@ BB
EDIT: Now Alfat Hussian is also a great religious Scholar & people have started believing 'em, the person who says 'Division of sub continent the biggest blunder', you have just crossed the 'sound barrier of hypocrisy'

Koi Sahrm karo, kuyn itne pagal ho,

Last edited:
Daily Ummat, oh my F**** God, this is getting too much

BB is on a row with his Zion Hamid Mentality, Hell yeah, where are the Mods?

now next move will be to eliminate Terror eliminate Ahmadis, HELL YEH!!!!

Mirza's confession of being loyal to Colonial british raj for his lifetime

Its from his own book.

so what about Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, he was also loyal to British & preached the Infidel syllabus, the same infidel syllabus which gave us great leaders

STOP TROLLING!!!!

@ People:

I dont give a damn about Altaf hussain but what he is saying is true that ahmadis should have rights as a minority like any other minority in Pakistan.

Kabhi kabhi gadha bhi kaam ki baat keh jata hai :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom