What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the US, that implements more of the Islamic principles of 'equality, justice and freedom of religion', the response would be nothing.
hats off to them

The various Christian denominations would likely reject me as a Christian, but the State itself would not care - I would not be threatened with imprisonment for calling myself a Christian, and the State would protect me in case of 'violent Christian mobs' threatening to lynch me.
I am also saying that Minorities should be given protection. Most of the police force is saving corrupt politicians a$$. I am all for saving lives no matter who they are and what they believe.

And by the way, principles of 'equality, justice and freedom of religion for all' are not 'American' or 'Western' principles alone, they are mentioned in the Quran, and they are self-evidently true principles for all of humanity, not just Western societies.
Agreed with that.
Nowhere in Islam does it condone discrimination and prejudice against other faiths, and those that continue to support such discrimination do so because as a majority they fear the minority and do not wish the minority to have the same rights as them.

I agree. It was this very Majority vs. Minority that led to the creation of Pakistan.

"threatened with imprisonment for calling myself a Christian"

Now tell me, is there any law that says that where ever you find a Ahmadi, imprison him?

I repeat my question which i have repeated before...

why do bigots think that every serious issue been talked about is Islam & Pakistan bashing?

why do you people deny the existence of problems in our society which are eating us from inside, we are the biggest delusional self proclaimed flag bearers of justice & Islam, when non of these virtues things exist in our own society

lo kar lo gal!!!

I am not lying. Seriously, this guy has wiered background. In one video he was calling for death of all sunnis.:what:

State has used the sensitivity of people regarding religion to make its both ends meet & ZAB was pretty successful in that
Politicians will be Politicians.

Ahmadis are part of Pakistan & attitude of Pakistanis towards Religion as a whole is also a factor :agree:

the issue is not of them being infidels. they were never part of Islam so technically they never left Islam.

Now tell me, is there any law that says that where ever you find a Ahmadi, imprison him?

Ordinance XX

On 26 April 1984, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the President of Pakistan, issued the anti-Ahmadiyya Ordinance XX, which effectively prohibited Ahmadis from preaching or professing their beliefs.The ordinance, which was supposed to prevent "anti-Islamic activities," forbids Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim or to "pose as Muslims." This means that they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or call their places of worship mosques. Ahmadis in Pakistan are also barred by law from worshipping in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer rooms, performing the Muslim call to prayer, using the traditional Islamic greeting in public, publicly quoting from the Qur'an, preaching in public, seeking converts, or producing, publishing, and disseminating their religious materials. These acts are punishable by imprisonment of up to three years

Persecution of Ahmadiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the issue is not of them being infidels. they were never part of Islam so technically they never left Islam.

:face palm:

so who people who are not part of Islam are not infidels? :lol:

if the technicalities of this divine religion can be understood by God only then leave this case to God, Who's the state to define Muslims

Why did the State not arrest and imprison this man and the others for inciting hatred and violence against a community?

Because the State itself has laws that discriminate and violate the rights of that community.

Any way, BB's demand for 'atrocities against Ahmadis' is fulfilled.

Because he is a politician?:what:

Ordinance XX

On 26 April 1984, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the President of Pakistan, issued the anti-Ahmadiyya Ordinance XX, which effectively prohibited Ahmadis from preaching or professing their beliefs.The ordinance, which was supposed to prevent "anti-Islamic activities," forbids Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim or to "pose as Muslims." This means that they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or call their places of worship mosques. Ahmadis in Pakistan are also barred by law from worshipping in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer rooms, performing the Muslim call to prayer, using the traditional Islamic greeting in public, publicly quoting from the Qur'an, preaching in public, seeking converts, or producing, publishing, and disseminating their religious materials. These acts are punishable by imprisonment of up to three years[/COLOR]

Cant you read the phrase "these acts"?

jawab ghalat hy tumhara EMO.

Ordinance XX

On 26 April 1984, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the President of Pakistan, issued the anti-Ahmadiyya Ordinance XX, which effectively prohibited Ahmadis from preaching or professing their beliefs.The ordinance, which was supposed to prevent "anti-Islamic activities," forbids Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim or to "pose as Muslims." This means that they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or call their places of worship mosques. Ahmadis in Pakistan are also barred by law from worshipping in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer rooms, performing the Muslim call to prayer, using the traditional Islamic greeting in public, publicly quoting from the Qur'an, preaching in public, seeking converts, or producing, publishing, and disseminating their religious materials. These acts are punishable by imprisonment of up to three years

Persecution of Ahmadiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:face palm:

so who people who are not part of Islam are not infidels? :lol:

if the technicalities of this divine religion can be understood by God only then leave this case to God, Who's the state to define Muslims

All Pakistanis and Ahmadis should respect the law of land.

Cant you read the phrase "these acts"?

The ordinance, which was supposed to prevent "anti-Islamic activities," forbids Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim or to "pose as Muslims." This means that they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or call their places of worship mosques. Ahmadis in Pakistan are also barred by law from worshipping in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer rooms, performing the Muslim call to prayer, using the traditional Islamic greeting in public, publicly quoting from the Qur'an, preaching in public, seeking converts, or producing, publishing, and disseminating their religious materials.

these acts are not any God Forsaken damn criminal acts, every religion preaches what it believes? no?

are these acts in any way punishable????

The law of the land should be changed since it is law based on prejudice and discrimination that violates Islams basic tenets of 'justice, equality and freedom of religion', just as laws supporting slavery and segregation were repealed.

All Pakistanis should respect the law of the land and all Pakistanis should also lobby for just and ethical laws, for Pakistan should be a just and ethical country - hence all Pakistanis should ask for a Parliamentary resolution to change unjust and unethical laws.

then why is there Hue & cry when Europeans ban Veil?

Muslims must also follow law of land & end their hypocrisy
Not to forget the latest one, "Muslims can't deal in Halaal food"

That is a strawman - no one argued that the Law in Pakistan says 'wherever you find an Ahmadi, imprison him' - so why did you even raise that?

As Emo pointed out though, and as you commended the US for, the laws in Pakistan punish Ahmadis for practicing their faith as they wish (denial of freedom of religion), to the point of imprisoning them if they voice their beliefs.

Don't act dense and troll - this has been pointed out plenty of times already.

then why is there Hue & cry when Europeans ban Veil?

Muslims must also follow law of land & end their hypocrisy

And for the same reason please stop bashing and BSing against the State of Pakistan and its constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom