What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody was defaming islam here before your arrival

FACE PALM!!!!

Asim we need a face palm icon

all i can say is whoever thinks Qadiyanis are being tortured are fool. :sarcastic: I am yet to see any qadiyani in my life who is a poor man. All of them are rich peoples for unknown reasons and enjoying a life like heavens on earth.

yup Amnesty International is a FOOL, only you people are biggest self righteous delusional beings i have ever seen, whya re your jealous of their richness

They are known as Son-in-Law of british government. You know any Qadiyani go to britian if he writes down on his document that he is qadiyani he gets nationality straight after? why? - you know despite having strict immigration policies when their Khilaftul Masih 4 "Mirza Tahir Ahmed" died in britian back in 2003 british government lifted all their restrictions for a day for all qadiyanis to visit britain and attend his funeral? - you know they did not required a visa to travel to britian for a day or two. I am a witness of this incident as i know some qadiyanis in britain who confirmed this and they have a local mosque in my area and their biggest mosque is about 15 miles away from my home which is their Khalifa's permanent house.

they are been persecuted, period
Anyone in the world if they will get chance will prove that their country is better than other & European do this 'refugee' to persecuted groups to get good name & they will continue to do so, we must not give them these chances
may be you don't know but Ahmadis have a big role in creation of Pakistan, period

PS:Why should they leave their country?

nobody was defaming islam here before your arrival

Let what others want to post we have no issue with that. Islam could not finished by many maloons in history so posting anything contrary to our liking is not going to harm it dont worry.

all i can say is whoever thinks Qadiyanis are being tortured are fool. :sarcastic: I am yet to see any qadiyani in my life who is a poor man. All of them are rich peoples for unknown reasons and enjoying a life like heavens on earth.

They are known as Son-in-Law of british government. You know any Qadiyani go to britian if he writes down on his document that he is qadiyani he gets nationality straight after? why? - you know despite having strict immigration policies when their Khilaftul Masih 4 "Mirza Tahir Ahmed" died in britian back in 2003 british government lifted all their restrictions for a day for all qadiyanis to visit britain and attend his funeral? - you know they did not required a visa to travel to britian for a day or two. I am a witness of this incident as i know some qadiyanis in britain who confirmed this and they have a local mosque in my area and their biggest mosque is about 15 miles away from my home which is their Khalifa's permanent house.

I wonder if they are so much being tortured in this country why did they left britain after attending the funeral of their Khalifa (caliph) and not permanently resided in this blessed country for them.

The history has it that they were rich landlords but Sikhs have deprived them of the wealth so when Britishers came to India they found the chance to grab their land again so they sided with them and here is the role of Brits in creating qadyaniat for defeating Jehad of Muslims against Brits

@Asim:
If tolerance means let go of one's religion and belief and principles then you'd find only intolerant people.

Muslims have been like this for past 1400 years. They believe in Last Prophet. A small group comes up with bright idea of having new prophet. You want a huge population to change / amend their religion but you wont point finger on the one who started it?

I see this as her fighting to save Pakistanis and deserves our commendation. Because of the awareness she is spreading perhaps someone will not kill a Pakistani out of intolerance.

The first step in improving ourselves is in admitting that there is a problem with us.

Also there is nothing anti-Islamic about it, if she can get rid of the intolerance from certain Muslims, that will be a great service to all mankind and especially Islam itself. All these incidents are blamed on the fault of Muslims, not on the religion of Islam.
Sorry for my off-topic post:

yaar i know but there is a limit of everything. You will find her posting verses of the Holy qur'an for example today when she shared a verse saying "kill the non-believers wherever you find them" but she did not bother to read whats written before and after the verse. I don't mind what her personal belief is and she has a total right of expressing her feelings and freedom. But at the same time not only post those verses, quotations, news or whatever you wanna call it that is anti-islam or anti-pakistan. She is fed up with the whole system i agree, even i am fed up with the whole Pakistani system and the culture but there are some cos and pros and why she is only posting negative news sarcastically

If she wants to gain knowledge or if she wants to record her protest that is fine but the way she is writing is just rants on the whole system. If she is willing to dig all those corrupt issues of the socieity she must also work to find a solution of these problems. Why only criticizing it? why not provide the solution of these problems also?

aha and i see munafqat in your two statements i remember that thread where this character emo and you were just trying to too much in love with this majlis because they were talking against ZH because you hate him. And i still remember you were declaring a fatwa against me saying if i was compromising my faith and aqeeda.

ahhh you remember that ? here are you compromising your aqeeda on the pretext of free speech ???
My aqeeda is not harmed because nothing can make me say anything other than the 1st Kalima.

You can use cheap shots like "munafiqat" labels, but it also doesn't make it true since I'm mature enough to know whatever someone says is not etched in stone.

Furthermore the question about Zaid Hamid's religion was never that he supports a wrong religion. The question was that he lied about being a Mainstream Muslim, while he obviously didn't believe in the Khatm-e-Nabuwat and he was caught red-handed.

Anyone who is distorting Quran is a LIAR.

yours and qadyanis' whole point of mixing killings by extremists with distorting Quran is totally wrong.

We support you in condemning killings of qadyanis but if you say we should accept False prophethood of mirza (the Kazzab) then NO sorry we cant.

I know i am going to hurt some & if this question cant be asked Mods may delte it.....

whats the proof that every prophet of the history was a great truth teller with super natural claims, don't get offended just a question, just as you question them they can question you & things goes on n on

PS: It ain't Anti Islamic :agree:

Read the views on Ahmadis and Sunnis on The Sunni Forum.

Shia and Ahmadi heretics mentioned in hadith and by early scholars

These people are a bit extreme, also ahmadi's do believe in Finality of Prophet Mohammed according to their website.

Finality of Prophet hood | Hadhrat Muhammad (PUBH) the Last Prophet - Al Islam Online

This website al-islam belongs to Ahmadis.

Will you post your history how your elder mirza ghulam ahmad claimed false prophethood and the following till date??

You post the hadith as claimed by this site and i will post from Quran and the hadith proving the finality of Prophethood Muhammad (PBUH)

Sorry for my off-topic post:

yaar i know but there is a limit of everything.
How can there be a limit to freedom? The only limit to freedom as is generally accepted by the world, is that your freedom ends where it stops someone else's freedom.

You will find her posting verses of the Holy qur'an for example today when she shared a verse saying "kill the non-believers wherever you find them" but she did not bother to read whats written before and after the verse. I don't mind what her personal belief is and she has a total right of expressing her feelings and freedom. But at the same time not only post those verses, quotations, news or whatever you wanna call it that is anti-islam or anti-pakistan. She is fed up with the whole system i agree, even i am fed up with the whole Pakistani system and the culture but there are some cos and pros and why she is only posting negative news sarcastically
The thing is "Kill the non-believers wherever you find them" type of quotes are repeated by only two types of people. The Islamophobes and the Islamists. These two type of people are in full agreement with each other in at least that Islam is violent.

Again there are two types of people and they both use these quotes and hence ridiculousness of it all should be pointed out that there is always a before and after part of these statements that is often ignored by both sides - which is always do it in self-defence.

If she wants to gain knowledge or if she wants to record her protest that is fine but the way she is writing is just rants on the whole system. If she is willing to dig all those corrupt issues of the socieity she must also work to find a solution of these problems. Why only criticizing it? why not provide the solution of these problems also?

The solution is there. Pakistan MUST be a secular country and these laws should be removed through a parliamentary resolution.

@Asim:
If tolerance means let go of one's religion and belief and principles then you'd find only intolerant people.

Muslims have been like this for past 1400 years. They believe in Last Prophet. A small group comes up with bright idea of having new prophet. You want a huge population to change / amend their religion but you wont point finger on the one who started it?

If this forum stands for tolerance than why anyone who speaks against US bombardment of our areas is called supporter of Taliban ???

And why they are threaten with bans???

IF i say i consider Taliban view the right one and they also have the right to preach their version of Islam then ????

If she is willing to dig all those corrupt issues of the socieity she must also work to find a solution of these problems. Why only criticizing it? why not provide the solution of these problems also?

Yes i am fed up of this system but i am certainly living in this country:P

you people accuse me of posting negative only, but why don't you people post the positive, why single me out & attack me, the solution to our problems is to accept the existence of problems,end to hypocrisy & elimination of concept seeing everything from a religious angle

If this forum stands for tolerance than why anyone who speaks against US bombardment of our areas is called supporter of Taliban ???

completely different issue :)

I know i am going to hurt some & if this question cant be asked Mods may delte it.....

whats the proof that every prophet of the history was a great truth teller with super natural claims, don't get offended just a question, just as you question them they can question you & things goes on n on

PS: It ain't Anti Islamic :agree:

Well that the base case (as I call it) Every thing starts from this base case. If one does not believe in Prophet being truth teller then he won't have iman on him.

Will you post your history how your elder mirza ghulam ahmad claimed false prophethood and the following till date??

You post the hadith as claimed by this site and i will post from Quran and the hadith proving the finality of Prophethood Muhammad (PBUH)
We strongly discourage discussing either religions here, as I've said, even if they believed in Mickey Mouse and called themselves King Kong, it shouldn't be a problem.

Yea that's what I said, I said according to there website.

We should be discussing the Pakistani constituent and the laws for this sect not what they, I or you beleive.

If you do not like something, you ignore it, that's what I do and that's the best thing to do.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom