What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry did not understand :undecided:

Btw Qur'an is not copyrighted - it is a book of God for the whole Mankind and not only for Muslims

Yes to get Hidayat and not go against it:tup:

BTW, is this it? is this all they want? to be called Muslim? is this why they defame Pakistani Nation and State in the whole world?

BTW, is this it? is this all they want? to be called Muslim? is this why they defame Pakistani Nation and State in the whole world?

Its not what they want its what those want who created them.;)

Since Ahmadis try to put on a Mask of being non Violent this article shows what they are all about.

And dont impose your foolish ignorance on others , Muslims committing atrocities against ahmadis ?

When the hell did that happen , if Muslims would have been committing atrocities the "Rabwah" would have been wiped out by now.

Moreover it was a pathetic attempt by you to generalize violence on all Muslims , Islam does not teach to do violent acts against anyone but Enemies of Islam.

The amount of violence present against ahmadis is justifiable since their acts that we have been discussing earlier in the tread deeply hurt Muslims so it lies in what ahmadis do and claim.

Regards:

can you help me understand the highlighted statement in red?

according to Ahmedis Rabwa is a place like Jantul Baqeeh (A graveyard in Madina where the family of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and other companions are burried) for them. According to them it will be risen to the heavens after the end of the world. It is like a paradise on earth :lol: This is what i have heard about Rabwa

Any Ahmedi dies they bury him there if he was paying "Zakat" to his ahmedi community. It is near Sargodha in Pakistan.

I am waiting for Agno to answer it as i dont know of any atrocities committed by Muslims against ahmadis if we did the Qadiyanis would have ceased to exist in Pakistan but they are out there , so where are the atrocities ?

according to Ahmedis Rabwa is a place like Jantul Baqeeh (A graveyard in Madina where the family of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and other companions are burried) for them. According to them it will be risen to the heavens after the end of the world. It is like a paradise on earth :lol: This is what i have heard about Rabwa

Any Ahmedi dies they bury him there if he was paying "Zakat" to his ahmedi community. It is near Sargodha in Pakistan.

I have been there a Million times & i have people who are aware of some stuff that i cant post on the forum.

BTW Rabwa thing is a well set up facility to attract & Misguide people.

I have been there a Million times & i have people who are aware of some stuff that i cant post on the forum.

BTW Rabwa thing is a well set up facility to attract & Misguide people.

i know yaar,

Rabwa is like Madina for them. Any Muslim you find he will say my first and last wish is to go to Madina and visit the house/Mosque of Prophet Muhammad S.AW.W. and any Ahmedi you meet - he will say i want to visit Rabwa :rofl:

i know yaar,

Rabwa is like Madina for them. Any Muslim you find he will say my first and last wish is to go to Madina and visit the house/Mosque of Prophet Muhammad S.AW.W. and any Ahmedi you meet - he will say i want to visit Rabwa :rofl:

Rabwa and Qadiyan in India.

According to them the holiness of Madina and Makkah nauzbi Allah has transfered to Qadiyan where mirza was born.

Look at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone post the info about known qadyanis in Pakistani government, Army and other sectors ?

I head former Army chief Jehangir Karamat was a qadyani . Is it true ???

Can someone post the info about known qadyanis in Pakistani government, Army and other sectors ?

I head former Army chief Jehangir Karamat was a qadyani . Is it true ???

We Need balin2

I am waiting for Agno to answer it as i dont know of any atrocities committed by Muslims against ahmadis if we did the Qadiyanis would have ceased to exist in Pakistan but they are out there , so where are the atrocities ?

you really don't want them to exist or what?

funny thing is that people know how many Muslims got killed by infidels but they never know whats happening in their backyard

i know your coming down to declare it all propaganda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom