What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

and the funny thing is that you only share Anti-Islam news :tdown:

Two of your 5 sources are from Qadiyanis official websites meaning - a B.S. source with no reality whatsoever

other 2 are just simple news that the qadiyanis are killed in attacks - so what? are Sunnis, Shias, Wahhabis are not being killed in Mosques?

Count the total number of attacks taking place in Mosques or to religious communities Qadiyanis ratio will be 1 attack in 100

no good emo no good :disagree:

Find a better way to defame the whole system

Two of your 5 sources are from Qadiyanis official websites meaning - a B.S. source with no reality whatsoever

other 2 are just simple news that the qadiyanis are killed in attacks - so what? are Sunnis, Shias, Wahhabis are not being killed in Mosques?

qadyaniat is based on lies churned out by Mirza gulam ahmed in patronage with Britishers and they have a habit of over exaggerating to gain world sympathies

Since Ahmadis try to put on a Mask of being non Violent this article shows what they are all about.

And dont impose your foolish ignorance on others , Muslims committing atrocities against ahmadis ?

When the hell did that happen , if Muslims would have been committing atrocities the "Rabwah" would have been wiped out by now.

Moreover it was a pathetic attempt by you to generalize violence on all Muslims , Islam does not teach to do violent acts against anyone but Enemies of Islam.

The amount of violence present against ahmadis is justifiable since their acts that we have been discussing earlier in the tread deeply hurt Muslims so it lies in what ahmadis do and claim.

Regards:
Violence has little to do with what religion you're following in Pakistan and more to do with what your ideology holds to gain from the violence.

Nobody as a general rule supports violence against anyone, however there will be those amongst all of us who justify violence based on a very repeatable term in Pakistan - Doctrine of necessity.

No statement here excludes the possibility of violence by the Ahmedis and neither is that being argued. However it would be equally unjust to say that violence is expected out of Ahmedis (or Muslims for that matter). The simple question here is whether or not should Ahmedis be allowed to freely preach and profess their religion and say whatever they want about their own religion.

huh? so talkinga bout persecution done by so called Muslims is anti Islamic then be it

sorry i dont have any God Revelation but i think you do trust Amnesty International

who's denying their killing? don't blow it out of context

Count the total number of attacks taking place in Mosques or to religious communities Qadiyanis ratio will be 1 attack in 100

so? we all know about the banner provincial Gov is displaying about them

no good emo no good :disagree:

very good Zaki very good

so uptill now this thread is defaming Islam, ohh the already defamed system don't needs to be defamed :agree:

yeah i can remember another naat/nazam "Rabwah ki galiyan - rabwah ki galiyan" just like we say "Madine diyan paak galiyan".

hmmm let me find youtube - wow - found it

YouTube - Rabwah Nazam (Ahmadiyya)

For heaven sake dont post Blasphemous content here.

Its Blasphemy and Alami Mjlis-e-Tahfuz-e-Khatm-e-Nabowat is very well justified to file a case for committing blasphemy.

qadyaniat is based on lies churned out by Mirza gulam ahmed in patronage with Britishers and they have a habit of over exaggerating to gain world sympathies
Next time say that with a pitch fork and a burning torch. Will give you the total lynch mob look chasing a witch of the middle ages.

The thing is just because you say they are liars, does not make them liars. The same way just because they say they are Muslims does not make them Muslims. Only winner here is freedom of speech.

but the so called Muslims have a divine certificate of righteousness over other religions ha na?

you expect other people to tolerate your beliefs but at the same time you
don't want to accept what other believe in

For heaven sake dont post Blasphemous content here.

Its Blasphemy and Alami Mjlis-e-Tahfuz-e-Khatm-e-Nabowat is very well justified to file a case for committing blasphemy.
Typical case in point and proves our entire argument about how we show our weak imaan by reacting like shurlis over a mere video.

I can click on it, and go like "Aah sab bakwaas hai" and close the video. I have to wonder how weak everyone else's imaan is that they will start following like zombies over hearing Rabwah ki Galiyan :D.

If you can go to jail for this, then there is something seriously wrong with the law.

. The simple question here is whether or not should Ahmedis be allowed to freely preach and profess their religion and say whatever they want about their own religion.

The simple answer is that what qadyanis are preaching is NOT religion.

They are distorting Islam and NO One allows this in an Islamic country.

We see the uproar over blasphemous caricatures in the Islamic world now you tell me can you allow the biggest Blasphemy that is the False prophethood?

For understanding if qadyaniat is a religion or not you have to go back to its origin.

So let the members post the story of that liar mirza ghulam of qadian (a place in India).

Again the bottom line is NO one in Pakistan have uprooted their fake janatul baqi in Rabwah.

Those outfits which have been killing individual qadyanis since long have also killed shias and sunnis so just singling out qadianis is exaggerating.

Pakistan's mosques, media and intolerance

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has been fighting militants for years, but tough measures are needed to overturn a system breeding religious intolerance after the long failure of authorities to confront mullahs and hardline groups.

Analysts say the notion of religious mistrust is deeply entrenched in the predominatly Muslim country - even in the school system - and it is now up to leaders to mobilise public.

Last week's massacre in the city of Lahore of more than 80 Ahmadis has generated a heated debate in Pakistan, a US ally, on how to tackle the issue.

In a sign of how hatred is propagated, The News newspaper said one of the two surviving gunmen caught by security forces said he had been persuaded that Ahmadis were "blaspheming" Islam.

Identified as Abdullah, he told investigators that his mentors had him believe that Ahmadis were drawing caricatures of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) during a recent online contest and "so their bloodshed was a great service to Islam", the newspaper said.

That raised alarm bells in a country combatting militancy.

"The nagging feeling that the government has already lost the battle against extremism has now acquired the force of conviction," Zafar Hilaly, a former ambassador, wrote in The News last week.

The government also vowed to reform tens of thousands of Islamic seminaries, known as madrassas, many of which are considered as breeding grounds for militancy.

Almost none of these measures, however, has been implemented.

Most outlawed groups have re-emerged under new names. Radical clerics still deliver fiery speeches against sects.

The US Embassy acknowledged the difficulties, given the importance placed on Pakistan helping Washington battle al Qaeda and its extremist allies.

"We recognise this is a problem," an embassy official said, adding that the embassy encouraged Pakistanis to take part in exchange programmes to see a multi-faith United States.

Analysts say Pakistani leaders dating back to the 1970s, however popular, took no action to counter radicals.

Hasan Askari Rizvi, a Lahore-based political and security analyst said governments have lacked the stomach to implement reforms, particularly in school curricula.

"In textbooks used in government schools, Pakistan is equated with Muslims...They teach Pakistan is a country only for Muslims. They don't teach that non-Muslims also live here," he said.

Journalist and analyst Ahmed Rashid described school programmes as "the most sensitive issue. But it is an issue in which any attempt to change the curriculum would have a whole host of fundamentalist groups oppose you."

In 1974, Pakistan's first popularly elected Prime Minister, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, bowed to Islamic groups and won approval of a constitutional amendment declaring Ahmadis as non-Muslims.

He also switched the weekly day off from Sunday to Friday.

But much of the upsurge in militancy occurred in the late 1970s and 1980s during the "Islamisation drive" by late military leader General Mohammad Zia-ul-Haq and Pakistan's support for the US-baked Afghan jihad or holy war against the Soviet invasion which saw a rapid growth of radical groups and madrasas.

Haq introduced several laws, such as the notorious blasphemy law, which are deemed discriminatory against non-Muslim minorities and fuelled tensions between different Muslim sects.

Subsequent governments did nothing to reverse the laws.

Military dictators, who ruled Pakistan for more than half of its existence, have also used militant groups to further policy objectives in Afghanistan and India and marginalise liberals.

"In earlier years, in order to pursue its foreign policy using the instrument of jihad, the state actively sought to create a religiously charged citizenry," said Pervez Hoodbhoy, a physicist and analyst.

"But, now that the Pakistani military and political establishments have become a victim of extremism, they are foundering in confusion."

Former President Pervez Musharraf, a military ruler, though he espoused a modern and liberal version of Islam, repeatedly failed to get the laws reviewed while in office from 1999-2008.

Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, a pro-West politician and a vocal opponent of the militants, was killed in December 2007 in a suicide attack blamed on militants linked to al Qaeda.

Civilian leaders are made even more cautious now in tackling radical groups by the tremendous fear of militants who have unleashed bomb and suicide attacks across the country.

"Religious intolerance is getting worse in Pakistan because the political leadership lacks the will to fight this," said analyst Rizvi. "They don't want to face the wrath of mullahs." – Reuters

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Pakistan's mosques, media and intolerance

I see this as her fighting to save Pakistanis and deserves our commendation. Because of the awareness she is spreading perhaps someone will not kill a Pakistani out of intolerance.

The first step in improving ourselves is in admitting that there is a problem with us.

Also there is nothing anti-Islamic about it, if she can get rid of the intolerance from certain Muslims, that will be a great service to all mankind and especially Islam itself. All these incidents are blamed on the fault of Muslims, not on the religion of Islam.

Typical case in point and proves our entire argument about how we show our weak imaan by reacting like shurlis over a mere video.

I can click on it, and go like "Aah sab bakwaas hai" and close the video. I have to wonder how weak everyone else's imaan is that they will start following like zombies over hearing Rabwah ki Galiyan :D.

If you can go to jail for this, then there is something seriously wrong with the law.

aha and i see munafqat in your two statements i remember that thread where this character emo and you were just trying to too much in love with this majlis because they were talking against ZH because you hate him. And i still remember you were declaring a fatwa against me saying if i was compromising my faith and aqeeda.

ahhh you remember that ? here are you compromising your aqeeda on the pretext of free speech ???

so uptill now this thread is defaming Islam, ohh the already defamed system don't needs to be defamed :agree:

nobody was defaming islam here before your arrival

all i can say is whoever thinks Qadiyanis are being tortured are fool. :sarcastic: I am yet to see any qadiyani in my life who is a poor man. All of them are rich peoples for unknown reasons and enjoying a life like heavens on earth.

They are known as Son-in-Law of british government. You know any Qadiyani go to britian if he writes down on his document that he is qadiyani he gets nationality straight after? why? - you know despite having strict immigration policies when their Khilaftul Masih 4 "Mirza Tahir Ahmed" died in britian back in 2003 british government lifted all their restrictions for a day for all qadiyanis to visit britain and attend his funeral? - you know they did not required a visa to travel to britian for a day or two. I am a witness of this incident as i know some qadiyanis in britain who confirmed this and they have a local mosque in my area and their biggest mosque is about 15 miles away from my home which is their Khalifa's permanent house.

I wonder if they are so much being tortured in this country why did they left britain after attending the funeral of their Khalifa (caliph) and not permanently resided in this blessed country for them.

but the so called Muslims have a divine certificate of righteousness over other religions ha na?

you expect other people to tolerate your beliefs but at the same time you
don't want to accept what other believe in

My belief is what Quran says. Neither we are claiming righteousness or otherwise.

We are just telling you what Quran says about Khatm-e-Nabowat simple as that.

If qadyanis and their supporters like you take it wrongly we can not do anything.

Anyone who is distorting Quran is a LIAR.

yours and qadyanis' whole point of mixing killings by extremists with distorting Quran is totally wrong.

We support you in condemning killings of qadyanis but if you say we should accept False prophethood of mirza (the Kazzab) then NO sorry we cant.

You are free to accept that we have no concern with that

The simple answer is that what qadyanis are preaching is NOT religion.

They are distorting Islam and NO One allows this in an Islamic country.
Then we should also ban Hindus and Christians? Quite frankly anything that is different from Islam, is distorting the message of Islam isn't it?

We see the uproar over blasphemous caricatures in the Islamic world now you tell me can you allow the biggest Blasphemy that is the False prophethood?
My permission should not matter. Quite simply put - true freedom means, the freedom to blaspheme against anybody as well. The Freedom to be a rude person. As long as my freedom to call them wrong or call them a liar (as you have) is not taken away from me, then the fight is fair.

For understanding if qadyaniat is a religion or not you have to go back to its origin.

So let the members post the story of that liar mirza ghulam of qadian (a place in India).

Again the bottom line is NO one in Pakistan have uprooted their fake janatul baqi in Rabwah.

Those outfits which have been killing individual qadyanis since long have also killed shias and sunnis so just singling out qadianis is exaggerating.
Again the problem is not with Lashkar-e-Jhangvi who kill in the name of sects. The problem is when our government threatens to kill (or jail) in the name of Islam for things like Blasphemy and Khatm-e-Nabuwat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom